Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2003 7:20:49 PM EDT
Well tomorrow morning I fly out to Washington DC for a weeklong deal called Presidential Classroom - National Security in Democracy.  I, along with 399 other students from around the country will tour the DC area, check out the Whitehouse, receive an 'exclusive' tour of the Pentagon, visit the FBI training academy, meet our reps, and many more things.  I'm excited yet a little nervous flying out myself and spending a week in a 'gun free' zone with 400 teens I don't know!  Should be lots of fun though!  
Well, I really don't know what else to say other than wish me luck and if you're religious, say a prayer for my safe return!
Thanks
-Marksman

PS-I'll be watching this thread for an hour or so tonight, so I can respond to a few questions.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Dem or Rep?   Have fun,be carefull and enjoy!

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:11:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm excited yet a little nervous flying out myself and spending a week in a 'gun free' zone with 400 teens I don't know! Should be lots of fun though!

Boy have you got a lot to learn about DC!!!!!  The closest thing to a gun free zone in DC is the mens room at the police station.  (this includes the cells)  Haven't you learned yet that those areas that push all this "gun free zone" and "no handguns" BS have higher gun crime rates than any where else in the world.  Compare crime rates there with states that have CCW laws.  When you meet your reps, tell them we need a national CCW law that will over ride BS places like Shitcago and New Dork and the Dicksuck of Comumbia and Lost Assholess.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#3]
two suggestions:

1.  give all the politicians hell about gun laws
2.  take a flask so you can put up with all the bullshit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top