Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2003 10:25:55 AM EDT
[b]Fake cop busted when he tries to stop a real one[/b]
Jackson County prosecutors on Wednesday charged a man with impersonating a police officer after he allegedly tried to pull over a real police officer who was driving to work.

[url=http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/local/6067499.htm]Whole Story[/url]

Sounds to me like he totally flipped out. The real cop was probably totally crapping himself, thinking, "Is this bad-ass dude totally flipping out?" Although not mentioned in the story, the perp probably pinched a skinny log in the police car on the way to the station. Perhaps even popped a boner, too.

Note: "totally flipping out" is a Registered Trademark of some bad-ass ninja, no doubt, who will totally flip out on me if he finds out I've been using it. Oh, man, I'm totally crapping my pants right now.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#1]
What a dork. He was probably trying to find some woman to rape. Things like that has happened like that before around here.

I hope they slam this guy.

-UHLEK-
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#2]
He probably thought he was cool, and by cool I mean totally awesome.

Guess what?! In prison, they are gonna love him with their whole bodies, even their pee pee's.

Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:41:43 AM EDT
[#3]
When I first heard about the story on the radio this morning, I was hoping that the perp was this particularly annoying punk from the neighborhood I just left. Alas, it's some other doofus. I'll see if I can find the link to my post about my personal nemesis.

EDITED TO ADD: Found it! [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=162817&w=searchPop]DzlBenz: Crimefighter![/url]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When I first heard about the story on the radio this morning, I was hoping that the perp was this particularly annoying punk from the neighborhood I just left. Alas, it's some other doofus. I'll see if I can find the link to my post about my personal nemesis.

EDITED TO ADD: Found it! [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=162817&w=searchPop]DzlBenz: Crimefighter![/url]
View Quote

In the other thread about this (which had the whole story, including names) I about fell out my chair when I read the name.  I _know_ this MallNinja wannabe.  He's a total dumbass but does have a kinda creepy Dahmer vibe to him.  Me & my running buddy have always said we wouldn't be suprised to see him in the news, most likely with the CSI team digging up his back yard.....

UHLEK & biggun1 are right...I woudn't put it past him to have been trolling for some female victim.  He'll probably secretly enjoy his stay in jail...he was quite the over-the-top homophobe, accusing everyone else of being gay all the while setting off me & my friends gaydar bigtime.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:55:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this crime a felony, if not,  he could apply for a cop job when he is done with his community service.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#6]
RiffRandall:

Lucky you. I remember in like '83 or so when a kid was arrested for a particularly brutal murder of two elderly folks in Independence. Knew him. Son of a guy I once worked for. Lovely. We used to joke that the kid would never amount to anything more than a serial killer or prison bitch. Well, guess what? He's both!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is this crime a felony, if not,  he could apply for a cop job when he is done with his community service.
View Quote
Hell, he can probably run for Sheriff in Jackson County. Incidentally, he is charged with felony resisting arrest in addition to a number of lesser counts. From the article:
Holloway was charged with felony resisting arrest. He also faces misdemeanor charges for false impersonation of a law enforcement officer, careless and imprudent driving, leaving the scene of a vehicle accident, and driving with a suspended license.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#8]
That cop is lucky to be alive!

MallNinjas can kill anyone they want!  These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.  My friend Mark said that he saw a MallNinja totally uppercut some cop just because the cop rolled down his window.

Link Posted: 6/12/2003 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:50:22 PM EDT
[#10]
You never know.  We can only hope.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 1:51:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That cop is lucky to be alive!

MallNinjas can kill anyone they want!  These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.  My friend Mark said that he saw a MallNinja totally uppercut some cop just because the cop rolled down his window.

View Quote

LMFAO!

This is just what I needed to read after another night of unemployed insomnia.  Maybe today will be a good day..........hold that thought, it is still f***ing raining for like the 100th day in a row.

Still funny though, and by funny I mean totally awesome.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:21:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Just because you can apply does not mean you will be hired.
View Quote
I am under a truce with the LEO's damn I had some good ones. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:24:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Another wannabe bites the dust....
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:29:24 AM EDT
[#14]
This mallninja's Kung-Fu was weak.  A true mallninja would not have been taken alive.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:40:31 AM EDT
[#15]
[b]Police said they did not know the man's motive for trying to pull over the off-duty officer. But the officer, Matthew Bandler, said he suspected that the man [red]"liked to pretend he was a police officer."[/b][/red]

Gee, I reached that conclusion right off the bat; I should have been a LEO.

Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:16:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
[b]Police said they did not know the man's motive for trying to pull over the off-duty officer. But the officer, Matthew Bandler, said he suspected that the man [red]"liked to pretend he was a police officer."[/b][/red]

Gee, I reached that conclusion right off the bat; I should have been a LEO.

View Quote
Or at least pretend to be one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top