Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 10:30:07 PM EDT
Oh yay.  The Ontario Supreme Court rewrote the definition of marriage as "the voluntary union for life of two persons to the exclusion of all others."

[url]http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2003/jun/03061002.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for them.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:02:42 PM EDT
[#2]
:::yawn:::

Until all the rights of marriage extend to interspecies couples, we need to continue our fight for justice and equality.

For the children...er...eggs...er...calves...er...foals...er...ducklings...er...lambs...er

cynic
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought all Canadian marriages were homosexual.....[;)]

JOKE! A few Heinekens and I just could not help myself! I tried and tried not to, but the bad guy came out in me....Sorry Canncks!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont care. I dont see how this hurts you.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:08:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Can we stop the degeneration of the nuclear family at this point?  No.  So go ahead and let the fruits marry off.  Doesn't affect me, and we've got a population control problem as it is.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:13:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I think Canada should adopt a new motto for their country: "Canada, there's a big fvcking suprise."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top