Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2003 12:51:34 PM EDT
If this has been posted here before I am sorry. If not you are in for a treat. Some of this stuff make me laugh so hard my sides hurt.

Give it a read!

[url]http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm[/url]

I made the link hot -DF
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:04:25 AM EDT
[#2]
hum, i am not looking thru all that!
pick an article. and we will discuss.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Fourth one from the bottom "kim jong il dirige sobre terreno el lugar de recreacion del monte jangsu" means:

kim jong il wants to know "what gun did Pacino use in Heat?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Ho Ho! Thats rich!

The U.S. should not forget a bitter lesson it drew from the miserable defeat it suffered in the 1950s in face of the Korean people, but stop at once its reckless arms buildup precipitating its self-destruction.
View Quote

IIRC, we had the Koreans Pushed all the way to the river that seperates China and Korea.  Then the Chineese just HAD to get involved...

They violated the ceasfire, time to push em again!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#5]
an excerpt

Another modern fish breeding center has been built in a short span of time thanks to the devoted efforts of the soldier builders, he said, adding that this is a proud success which can be achieved only by our army, the creator of the people's happiness.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#6]
This thread is REALLY heating up.

Speaking of Heat...........
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder what dog tastes like ?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This thread is REALLY heating up.

Speaking of Heat...........
View Quote

[lol] now, THATS rich!

Ouch, damn my sides are hurting now!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#9]
F#$%ing N. Koreans.  Don't they learn.  China can't help them enough if we decide to go after them this time!!!  I'll make sure I get put on the front lines for that one!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top