Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2003 7:37:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Frank , Nice to meet you the other day, now when was the fight and do you know if and when the replay is?
I had the utmost pleasure watching Gatti fight in person in Atlantic city.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:32:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:48:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, that was an awesome display of boxing prowess and "intestinal fortitude".

For Gatti to break his hand in the 4th, continue the fight, etc. and win was just amazing.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree.  I hardly ever watch boxing, but I was fortunate enough to see that fight.  If all fights were that good, I'd be a dedicated fan.  Both men put up a great fight.  I was pulling for Ward, but unfortunately, the judges didn't score him so well.

But Gatti definately earned that victory.  Fantastic fight!

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nice to meet you too. I had no idea that you were so short, skinny and pretty. [;)]
View Quote

Hahahahahahahaha![;)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I love boxing. I watched all three Gatti/Ward fights. After Gatti hurt/broke his hand, he went to his corner and told his trainer. Buddy McGirt asked him what he wanted to do. Gatti said "I gotta keep going". He fought 6 more rounds with a busted right hand...LMFAO. The beginning of the 10th was an amazing moment. The last round ever for Ward. Two great guys with amazing heart and soul. It will be very difficult to top that rivalry, if it can be done.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]
IT WAS AN AWESOME FIGHT ALL THREE HAVE BEEN AWESOME
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:21:02 AM EDT
[#9]
It's always great to see a bout where both fighters remember what they came for.  I wanted to see Ward pull it out, but they both put on a great show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top