BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/21/2016 10:59:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:07:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/
View Quote

[sarcasm]
Why do you insist on shilling for Hillary?
[/sarcasm]

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Tag for impending trumper butthurt
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#4]
That hate will eat you up son.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:18:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Let's say you were hosting a lecture, and you had 200 people there.

You were planning on going out to lunch with them all, and the only two choices in town were Mcdonalds, and Burged King...

Everyone there pretty much hates McDs, and won't be eating there.

But you spend all morning inserting comments on how much BK sucks, how their fries are shitty, burger dry, chicken mealy, etc, etc....how many you think you will convince to head out to BK after that? How many may decide just to go to McDs?

You Trump haters can weep, and gnash your teeth all you want, you can rail how much he sucks, how he is a dem in disguise, blah, blah, blah. You can keep posting articles (hit pieces really) that say how shitty he is.

You can continue to try and turn off as many potential voters as you can, using the excuse "oh, we were right, Trump sucks, the Trumpers fucked us".

At this point you are either getting Trump or you are getting Hillary, the continuous attempts to point out every damned flaw you can find about Trump helps Hillary, whether you admit it or not.

What does it gain us??? Yeah, sure you cry about Trump winning, maybe you should have worked harder to have your guy win. But you didnt, and they didnt, and we are stuck with the shit sammich we have. Now you can either STFU, pull up your big boy pants, and work to get Trump in, because anything else IS saying you are fine with Hillary as POTUS...no amount of deflection will chang that fact.

And again before any of you people accuse me of being a Trumpeter, or being a blind fanatic, which pisses me off like mad...and happens everytime I post something about trump...I voted for Cruz, with much pleasure, and he won my little new state...so you can't blame me for any of this shit.

But I am smart enough to figure what the fuck I have to do now, which is support Trump, so the fucking devil incarnate does not get in. Yeah, maybe it's too late, but if you want to just give up and suffer your fate, please by all means do. Just don't actively work to fuck everyone else over.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You were planning on going out to lunch with them all, and the only two choices in town were Mcdonalds, and Burged King...

But you spend all morning inserting comments on how much BK sucks, how their fries are shitty, burger dry, chicken mealy, etc, etc....how many you think you will convince to head out to BK after that? How many may decide just to go to McDs?

You Trump haters can weep, and gnash your teeth all you want, you can rail how much he sucks, how he is a dem in disguise, blah, blah, blah. You can keep posting articles (hit pieces really) that say how shitty he is.

You can continue to try and turn off as many potential voters as you can, using the excuse "oh, we were right, Trump sucks, the Trumpers fucked us".

At this point you are either getting Trump or you are getting Hillary, the continuous attempts to point out every damned flaw you can find about Trump helps Hillary, whether you admit it or not.

What does it gain us??? Yeah, sure you cry about Trump winning, maybe you should have worked harder to have your guy win. But you didnt, and they didnt, and we are stuck with the shit sammich we have. Now you can either STFU, pull up your big boy pants, and work to get Trump in, because anything else IS saying you are fine with Hillary as POTUS...no amount of deflection will chang that fact.

And again before any of you people accuse me of being a Trumpeter, or being a blind fanatic, which pisses me off like mad...and happens everytime I post something about trump...I voted for Cruz, with much pleasure, and he won my little new state...so you can't blame me for any of this shit.

But I am smart enough to figure what the fuck I have to do now, which is support Trump, so the fucking devil incarnate does not get in. Yeah, maybe it's too late, but if you want to just give up and suffer your fate, please by all means do. Just don't actively work to fuck everyone else over.

View Quote

Prove it, Trumpeter.  

Not with theory or conjecture...but with evidence

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:18:20 PM EDT
[#9]
So we vote for Hitlary now?
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Interested to see how this thread goes.  

On one hand, Trumps immigration policies are tough...if not too tough...but definitely the toughest out of every candidate.  

So...will this please the NeverTrumpers?  Or are we in the situation where no matter what he does or what he says, it will be viewed negatively?
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:20:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

How did you not get a time out from last night?
Your CoC violations are responsible for locking the thread on this very subject!
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:24:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Interested to see how this thread goes.  

On one hand, Trumps immigration policies are tough...if not too tough...but definitely the toughest out of every candidate.  

So...will this please the NeverTrumpers?  Or are we in the situation where no matter what he does or what he says, it will be viewed negatively?
View Quote

If he is easing his policies on illegals, how do we know how tough his policies are?

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Prove it, Trumpeter.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prove it, Trumpeter.  

Who is denigrating Trump at every chance helping? It ain't  Trump...

Please tell me again how it helps Trump, and how it is not aimed at turning voters off on Trump?

Nice troll attempt too...
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#14]
So anyone who doesn't support trump's every move, no matter how liberal it is, is a troll.

Interesting.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:28:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Your CoC violations are responsible for locking the thread on this very subject!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I received a warning. Thus I worded things very carefully here.

Although I certainly belI've calling me a Trumpeter certainly qualifies as trying to elicit a negative response. Buy the never Trumpers will not be called on such shenanigans...

And re-read my post, and tell me I am wrong.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:28:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Please tell me again how it helps Trump, and how it is not aimed at turning voters off on Trump?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prove it, Trumpeter.  

No one is trying to "turn off voters" and no one can show that any criticism of Trump's policies has given any actual help to anyone

Can you?

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Paging Cincinnatus!!!!!  

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:30:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So anyone who doesn't support trump's every move, no matter how liberal it is, is a troll.

Interesting.
View Quote

Yep, that's exactly what I said...mmm hmm...

At this point, if you attack Trump, it's as good as supporting Hillary, since the only possible motive is to turn people off of Trump.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Although I certainly belI've calling me a Trumpeter certainly qualifies as trying to elicit a negative response. Buy the never Trumpers will not be called on such shenanigans...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have been called every name in the book by the Trumpeters for not kneeling before the Chosen Cheeto so you are going to have to...

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

At this point, if you attack Trump, it's as good as supporting Hillary, since the only possible motive is to turn peoplease off of Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

At this point, if you attack Trump, it's as good as supporting Hillary, since the only possible motive is to turn peoplease off of Trump.

I also attack Hillary, so therefore I am supporting trump when I do that.

Your logic.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:32:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Like Trump's own words in Nov 2015 saying he's going to build the Wall, deport the illegals then bring them right back......touchback amnesty...isn't an amnesty?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/29/trump-move-non-criminal-illegals-back-in-legally-ill-do-something-with-dreamers/
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:34:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting.

and what do hildabeast supporters do?  they attack trump of course.  so by making common cause with hillary supporters you are in fact....

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Interesting.
View Quote

So anyone who supports Trump over Clinton also supports his every move as well as every word that he utters no matter what.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Let's all vote for Hillary.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

So any discussion of what you perceive as criticism of Trump is "supporting Hillary"? Are you going to vote for Hillary of trump backs off on mass deportations or refuse to vote?
View Quote

meh, i never thought trump would go through with mass deportations.  but i'll settle for enforcing existing immigration laws.  which is an improvement over what we got now.  and better than the hildabeasts open borders policy.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:37:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So anyone who supports Trump over Clinton also supports his every move as well as every word that he utters no matter what.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

When they NEVER speak out against it?

YES

It's called implied consent

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Well, you do. You'll make excuses and justify what he does and say "what are you gonna do vote for Hillary"
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:38:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So any discussion of what you perceive as criticism of Trump is "supporting Hillary"? Are you going to vote for Hillary of trump backs off on mass deportations or refuse to vote?
View Quote

The question is, what purpose does it serve, what purpose is intended?

One can only conclude that the continuous pointing out Trumps flaws is to turn people off from Trump.

Not sure what else you can conclude...what do you and your compatriots hope to gain by the continued criticism? You can no longer influence the primary race to pick a candidate. That boat has sailed.

Everything from here on out is either hurt Trump, or help Trump...pretty binary.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:38:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah, we're all voting for Orange Jesus.

It's just important that we don't let the dumb asses that supported this con man forget what they've done.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:40:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

and what do hildabeast supporters do?  they attack trump of course.  so by making common cause with hillary supporters you are in fact....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

They don't want you to notice that, and if you do, they'll subject you to group ridicule.

It's reminiscent of the leftist hypocrites who always claimed to support our troops; but not their mission.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Hispanic advisory board? WTF is this bullshit?

How about just an American advisory board?
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

It's just important that we don't let the dumb asses that supported this con man forget what they've done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

and if you're boy would've have won i would've been onboard 100% defending him from all attacks.  that's called team work.  there will be plenty of time to criticize AFTER the election.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

One can only conclude that the continuous pointing out Trumps flaws is to turn people off from Trump.

Not sure what else you can conclude...what do you and your compatriots hope to gain by the continued criticism? You can no longer influence the primary race to pick a candidate. That boat has sailed.

Everything from here on out is either hurt Trump, or help Trump...pretty binary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll tell you why I do it

There was a Trump suppporter here that floated the idea that criticizing a member's family should be a COC violation and that he had it on good information that Trump's sons may have joined or may shortly join the site.  HIs conclusion was that we could not criticize Trump

If Trump's sons view this site, i want them to know that i am not OK with touchback amnesty or gun control or raising the minimum wage or healthcare mandates...etc...etc...etc

This is the best way that i have to communicate to the Trump campaign and i feel it is my duty to not sit silently while he voices support of policies that i feel are harmful

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
They don't want you to notice that, and if you do, they'll subject you to group ridicule.

It's reminiscent of the leftist hypocrites who always claimed to support our troops; but not their mission.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting.

fortunately i went through this in 2012 with the sanctimonious libertarian bunch, so the ridicule doesn't bother me.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Well, you do. You'll make excuses and justify what he does and say "what are you gonna do vote for Hillary"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Bullshit, no one can agree with any politician on all issues..........unless one is a Cruzhole in which case every turd and booger that he spews forth must be religiously defended or, alternatively, explained away
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

and if you're boy would've have won i would've been onboard 100% defending him from all attacks.  that's called team work.  there will be plenty of time to criticize AFTER the election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, sorry.  I ain't joining your creepy little personality cult.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:46:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that's fine.  be spiteful, you stand to lose more than i do.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#39]
It's about time a Rep. candidate reached out to the other 50% or more of Americans who aren't Reps.  I don't care if they vote for him or not but it is stupid to ignore half the country when one wants to be president of ALL the people. It's called leadership with a splash of pandering because it is politics.  Build the wall enforce the law.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Those whose votes count already are:

"On the 20th Hillary’s piggy bank gets a do at the de Rothschilds. As in Sir and Lady de Rothschild. As in Evelyn Robert Adrian de Rothschild and his good-looking blond Ladyship wife, New Jersey’s Lynn Forester, whose previous second husband Andy Stein once tried for NYC mayor. This de Rothschild event’s eclectic, magnanimous, open to all — at $100,000 per."

http://pagesix.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-set-for-nine-fundraisers-in-three-days/
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spiteful?  

From the guy that is supporting a candidate that threatened to form a PAC to take out another Republican candidate the day after the convention?

Please ......

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Hispanic advisory board? WTF is this bullshit?

How about just an American advisory board?
View Quote

Populists chase demographics, not principles. Don't be surprised when it gets worse.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That hate denial will eat you up son.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Spiteful?  
From the guy that is supporting a candidate that threatened to form a PAC to take out another Republican candidate the day after the convention?
Please ......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:ne.

Spiteful?  
Please ......

yeah spiteful.  as Ted has shown by his convention antics.  seems he's stepped on his own dork and may lose his senate bid.  which i would not like to see, but he brought it on himself.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:54:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

At this point, if you attack Trump, it's as good as supporting Hillary, since the only possible motive is to turn people off of Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Fuck trump
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#46]
So, let me get this straight. We're NOT going to strap helium balloons attached to kevlar lines to the backs of illegals en masse, and make them stand outside in an open area and skyhook them all with a Mexico-bound C-130???
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It's about time a Rep. candidate reached out to the other 50% or more of Americans who aren't Reps.  I don't care if they vote for him or not but it is stupid to ignore half the country when one wants to be president of ALL the people. It's called leadership with a splash of pandering because it is politics.  Build the wall enforce the law.
View Quote

Some folks here were "concerned" that Trump refused to reach out to a broader demographic, and now they are likewise "concerned" that he might.

They were "concerned" that he might lose the election to Hillary, and now they are "concerned" that he will defeat her in November.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

yeah spiteful.  as Ted has shown by his convention antics.  seems he's stepped on his own dork and may lose his senate bid.  which i would not like to see, but he brought on himself.

View Quote

Don't give me this unity bullshit when your guy has treated the fucking Bernie supporters better than he's treated people in "his own" party.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So, let me get this straight. We're NOT going to strap helium balloons attached to kevlar lines to the backs of illegals en masse, and make them stand outside in an open area and skyhook them all with a Mexico-bound C-130???
View Quote

Nope

"You're going to have a deportation force, and you're going to do it humanely," Trump said.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#50]
So... I was right all along.

Trump is not going to make illegals touch the wall to give them amnesty.

And there is not going to be a wall.

The Trump cult hung Trump around our necks, and are going to drown us with his liberal policies...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top