Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 3:54:05 AM EDT
Anyone have any gun shops in Prague that I should see while I am here for the next 3 weeks.

Yes, I used the search feature.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:25:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know the address, but the CZ outlet store is in downtown prague.  Let's see if I can remember this right.  In Prague, there's a main tourist trap drag in old-town.  It's a straight road, maybe a mile, with wide sidewalks and cafe's.  At the top, is the national museum (good landmark, that).  Walking up the main road to the museum, take the last sidestreet on your left.  Go down less then a block, and you'll see the CZ store sign on your right.  It's an excellent store that will rivel most US gun stores.  It also does a brisk buisiness, so don't waste too much of the old guys time.  There's a tall old guy in there with thick glasses who speaks a little english.  

If you own a CZ-75, this is a must-do stop to pick up spare parts.  Be sure to get the factory rubber grips, they're quite nice.  Some spare springs are a good call too.  You can get as many factory 15 rounders as you want too, but I personally chickened out - too much in life to lose if customs nabbed me.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:37:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top