Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 12:31:57 PM EDT
I got to thinking, if every member of this board donated $10-$100 to a political candidate, that would be a significant amount of money.  How about we start targeting some of the riper, more odoriferous garbage in Congress, such as Ms Feinstein of CA?  A million dollars to her Republican opponent might tip the scales.

Frankly, I think the NRA's political victory fund has too much overhead and gets watered down from trying to support too many candidates.  We need a grassroots effort.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought of something similar awhile ago and posted it but it never got anywhere.. My idea was to donate money to bring some laws to court.. I'd like to see something like this happen where we could support candidates and start legal action against some laws..
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#2]
SteyrAUG had this idea too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top