Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2003 11:37:17 AM EDT
Too many movies today lack values.  The movies teach our children about everything except honesty and self- sacrifice.  So I want to make a movie that bucks the trend.

Here is my idea.  The movie focuses on the life of a young Chinese boy.  It follows the boy throug his daily life and adventures.  The boy's family is poor and needy.

During the boy's adventures he meets up with a cat (animal stars always bring in the crowds).  The boy and the cat go on adventures together.  The boy comes to love the cat.  However, the boy's experiences make him realize that he must put the needs of his family above his personal desires.  Hence the movie ends when the boy kills the cat and serves it to his family for dinner.  The needy family get a good meal and they all live happily ever after (except for the cat).
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope they don't get SARS from that cat.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:50:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I hope they don't get SARS from that cat.
View Quote

Good point.  Ok instead of eating a cat, the boy meets a puppy dog, they go on adventures together, then the boy kills the puppy and his family eats it.

Better?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, I would suggest you remake Old Yeller with that ending. Make sure it's a Disney Buena Vista production.

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey, I would suggest you remake Old Yeller with that ending. Make sure it's a Disney Buena Vista production.

View Quote

I really want for it to be a Hallmark Production (maybe an Easter Special).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top