Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/21/2016 8:45:42 PM EDT
What would you do if all of a sudden the Believers in God disappeared?

For clarification the God of the bible (AKA the God the Christian believers follow).

Hopefully we can keep this on topic

For those who do not like such subjects: Remember this is GENERAL discussion and it is allowed.
For those who feel the need to troll this thread: Try to act Mature and go somewhere else.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:49:01 PM EDT
[#1]
1. Create religion
2. Give people religion
3. ???????
4. Profit.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:49:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

For clarification the God of the bible (AKA the God the Christian believers follow).

For those who do not like such subjects: Remember this is GENERAL discussion and it is allowed.
For those who feel the need to troll this thread: Try to act Mature and go somewhere else.

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Well it is GD so you have to clarify

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Enjoy the peace and quiet
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Wonder why I'm still here...then question my lack of faith...then load all my magazines and hunker down.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Service their wives.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I doubt threads like this would go away.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd be disappeared.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#9]
All the boring good girls would be gone...so every chick walking the earth would be naughty
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:55:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Jump for joy!
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:56:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Move into a really nice church.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Look for the mass graves the Muslims must have dug last night.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Dibs on ammo.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#14]
How would we know? Many of the fuckheads who claim pious Christian lives as awash in sin.

Maybe if you said all the little itty bitty kids disappeared.

For example, I know these folks will be with us.

The right honorable Rev Jesse Jackson

Same prefixes - Al Sharpton

Same prefixes - Most of the pastors from the south with mega churches

- Pastors with the GS500s

Jeremiah Wright, or whatever Obama's pastor's name is.

The pastor up near me who was screwing three different choir members, all of them are the same sex.

Etc.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll have a coke?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#16]
The Hindus and Buddhists would take over since all the Christians, Jews, and Muslims would be gone.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Have a Coke.

Then point and laugh at all the "christians" that remain.. and hit on the hot ones.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Some day that will happen. It's called the Rapture.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd have a coke.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:01:57 PM EDT
[#20]
I could probably stop asking why religion threads aren't in the Religion forum.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Probably wouldn't change much. Guess traffic would be reduced.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#22]
I would miss a lot of my friends?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:05:26 PM EDT
[#23]
If you are referring to rapture where true believers disappear to be with god, which you may want to add too the OP, I may have to question my atheism.  If you mean christians stopped believing it wouldn't register very high on my give a shit o'meter.  As long as they don't want to do me harm I don't give a shit what other people think.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#24]
I'd pray for those in hell cause it just got super sized

Wonder why God left me to rule the world .
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:05:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Buy up some gently used churches for cheap?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#26]
As a Christian i don not believe in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#27]
If it's a pre-tribulation Rapture, I believe the Antichrist will play it into some type of phony alien scenario. Notice how all TV shows featuring aliens portray a humanity united in one world government fighting a war against the aliens. When Jesus comes back not as a lamb but as King of Kings in Revelation 19, its entirely possible that the armies of the Antichrist will be under the great delusion that they are fighting an alien invasion. So-called alien activity today has nearly everything in common with demonic and the occult, because they are one in the same.

I always say Pray for pre-trib, but prep for post trib rapture.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'd be disappeared.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:08:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd be real happy because I would be with Christ.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Assuming such a thing happened and that only Christians disappeared, I'd grab a Bible and try to get my faith back.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:11:16 PM EDT
[#31]
First step: Repeal Blue Laws.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd pray for those in hell cause it just got super sized

Wonder why God left me to rule the world .
View Quote

Maybe God took them all to Heaven and those that are left will be left to live on what will become hell on earth.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#33]
You mean if God miracled them up to space?  And I was left behind?  PARTY!!!

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Please define "troll this thread."  If your definition sounds suspiciously like "post comments and/or questions that I don't like," please consider moving your thread to the Religion forum.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't know... probably look around my new, Heavenly surroundings?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:15:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Have a glass of lagavulin and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Eta. I love all thelse bs caveats you feel like you need to put. If in your OP you have to put disclaimers like that, can't we just agree you're trolling and ban you?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I'll have a coke?
View Quote
Read my mind!

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If it's a pre-tribulation Rapture, I believe the Antichrist will play it into some type of phony alien scenario. Notice how all TV shows featuring aliens portray a humanity united in one world government fighting a war against the aliens. When Jesus comes back not as a lamb but as King of Kings in Revelation 19, its entirely possible that the armies of the Antichrist will be under the great delusion that they are fighting an alien invasion. So-called alien activity today has nearly everything in common with demonic and the occult, because they are one in the same.

View Quote

Mdk? Are you back?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:19:14 PM EDT
[#39]
I would need at least a Trump-level crash course on the nuclear triad because there'd be a whole lot of the rest of the world coming to these shores in a hurry.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, I hope that I'd be enjoying my new digs in heaven, God willing.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:23:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Head to the gun store and pick up my FN saw....5.56 ...
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#42]
I'd be the last one standing because I will never quit believing in God and His Son Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'd be disappeared.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Have a Coke

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:29:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

We might enter a true age of reason, but only if you take the rest of the religious wackos with you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

All the boring good girls would be gone...so every chick walking the earth would be naughty
View Quote
You've never dated a preacher's daughter.

They're all good girls…until they're not.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:33:21 PM EDT
[#47]
I would be surprised at who was left…I would be surprised at who wasn't…but, when the roll is called up 'yonder, I'll be there.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:35:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Probably still gotta go to work.  I know for sure my employer is a godless slavedriver so theyd still be around...
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I will be with the Lord I have peace knowing that. I think we will be called up before everything bad goes down.

My concern for America is we are one of the largest nations with a high christian population and at the forefront of technology, I can't imagine the anti- christs pr man fielding questions about what happened to a large part of Americas population. it seems for the anti- christs plan to really work something really bad must of happened to those poor Americans.

I'll leave my Gayle Erwin book on top of my gun safe "The Jesus Style" it's the easiest way to understand Gods Son and a bottle of Coke from Mexico with real sugar.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Mdk? Are you back?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mdk? Are you back?

I'm glad I'm not the only who sees it.

He's made some other rather familiar posts, too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top