BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2003 9:17:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
ANFO?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Ammoinium Nitrate Fuel Oil. Diesel and fertilizer, a la oklahoma City.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure what an ANFO device is, but, living in AZ, I definitely want to know if and when this is going to happen.  If you end up fiding that part of the thread is unsuitable, then please edit it out and put it back on the boards. Thanks BK1.

Clint
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Uh..... I mentioned nothing about FUEL oil or ammonium nitrate, but Thanks for the recipe for TANNERITE!! JK! I always thought thats what is was, that or a nitrogen/oxidizer  and aluminum powder like the daisy cutter. The thread was meant to be a joke, I have a POS chevy that I cannot in all good concience SELL to anyone, but it just wont DIE!!!!! Plus I have better things to spend about $1000 on than TANNERITE for ONE shot. It was just one of my many IDEAS for getting RID of this car. My other IDEA, which I had not posted, was to take it to a shoot, drain the crankcase, and start a pool on how long it will run, winner gets 50% of the pot, the rest of the proceeds going to ar15.com, after my membership dues of course!:) $5 a spot, 15 sec intervals. BUT WAIT, I might have just offended some one who is THENTHITIVE(sensitive in a gay voice) on the gambling issue.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:51:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:58:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry about that.  Even if I knew the right ratios (and I dont) I wouldn't have posted it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Funny but most of us that have read Unintended Consequences already have the correct ratio for ANFO
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:40:59 PM EDT
[#9]
HAH! I didn't even know that there was a correct ratio...Here I thought that that guy just dumped some fertilizer in a truck and watered it with diesel...
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn, even on Arfcom I can't escape math!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:59:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Funny but most of us that have read Unintended Consequences already have the correct ratio for ANFO
View Quote

I guess I am the one to ask the question to get us in the dog house. Sad thing is that I never saw the replies.

(sheepishley)
Sorry
(/sheepishley)

That is such a good book.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:47:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Since when is information illegal? Blaming information for a crime is like blaming guns for killing!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:49:24 AM EDT
[#13]
oh boy, i'm in trouble again
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:09:41 AM EDT
[#14]
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:31:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where I grew up, that was something you learned by your freshman year in high school.  You also learned that other sensitizers are better than FO, like.....nevermind.

IBTL!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:45:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Since when is information illegal? Blaming information for a crime is like blaming guns for killing!
View Quote

True, but this site has a policy of not being a library of info on like how to build silencers, convert guns illegally to full auto, or how to make bombs.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:22:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:37:12 AM EDT
[#18]
I only checked out the Tannerite thread just as it was starting and didn't (then) see a problem with it. However, I have to agree that this board shouldn't supply information that can be misused. It doesn't matter how available the formula for ANFO is elsewhere, this site shouldn't be a source for such things.

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Normally, I'd think the same way.  But I figured since we talk about Tannerite so much, and it's legal, why not talk about the other binary product they sell.  This is their legal disclaimer which pertains to both Tannerite and nitro sticks (basically, an unmixed ANFO product they sell).

"Several Items sold by our company may be purchased by individuals. All class "a" and "b" explosives must be purchased by licensed individuals. If the purchaser lives out of state, he must possess a federal explosives license or a users permit. To purchase high explosives within our state the purchaser must have a c.o.p. (certificate of possession) card. [b]Some items such as small arms ammunition (pest control devices, binary explosives) are not subject to regulatory control and may be purchased if you are 21 and have a clean criminal record. You must however show and age in the form of a driver's license or state issued I.D. card which you may send via fax, snail mail or e-mail to the Skylight High Explosives Corporation[/b]. Once I.D. has cleared the processing department, the purchasing agent may request to have his information filed for future purchases. All items sold by the Skylight High Explosives Corporation are hazardous. The manufacture assumes no liability for the use or missuse of this product. Work involving explosives can be dangerous to the untrained user. It is the reponsibility of the end user to know and understand his occupation."

Anyway, I just pointed out that you could order the constituents yourself for a lot less than what Tanner sells his product for, and it'd be just as legal.
Top Top