Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2003 9:51:15 PM EDT
White men can't use the word nigger even when it's a name of a group but Black comedians can call whites: whitey, honky, cracker, dough boy with no repercussions what's so ever, Wuzzup wit dat.  I know, it's the bullshit dominant culture thing, fug em.

[url]http://nugeboard.tednugent.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/048609.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:10:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I all most got banned from a car plant I was working in because of this shit.
I was working on a broken piece of equipment and a black area production manager called me a honky twice. I did not say a word almost bit my tongue off, then he called me a cracker and I told him "ni*ger get your ass out of my face and let me complete this job before I throw your black ass off this screen guard."
He immediately called all the managers and I was approached and questioned after the equipment was back on line.
He tried to deny the whole thing and make me out to be the bad guy and I was the one who slammed him with a racial slur.
Luckily I knew all the managers since I had worked there for years and the black guy was placed on second shift and I was asked to hold my temper a little better. He attempted to have me banned for life but it just didn't happen.[:D]
I guess that is one time we can chalk one up for the white guy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:18:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You think thats bad.

Once I was jumped in middle school by 3 black kids while I had a broken arm in a SLING and guess what?

I was suspended for a week and they got two days of detention!

I in no way startded a fight with them, I had my good arm in a sling and you think I would have wanted to piss three black kids off then?

That effected me forever. To this day I still get angry about that and how it is in America today.
Equal rights my ass.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:34:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You think thats bad.  [red][/red]

Once I was jumped in middle school by 3 black kids while I had a broken arm in a SLING and guess what?

I in [red]now[/red] way [red]startded[/red] a [red]fignt[/red] with them, I had my good arm in a sling and you think I would have wanted to piss three black kids off then?

That effected me [red]forver[/red]. To this day I still get angry about that and how it is in America today.
Equal rights my ass.
View Quote

M4... Your arm still in that sling??

[;)] just messin with ya [;)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You think thats bad.  [red][/red]

I in [red]now[/red] way [red]startded[/red] a [red]fignt[/red] with them, I had my good arm in a sling and you think I would have wanted to piss three black kids off then?

That effected me [red]forver[/red]. To this day I still get angry about that and how it is in America today.
Equal rights my ass.
View Quote

M4... Your arm still in that sling??

[;)] just messin with ya [;)]
View Quote

LOL nah, I just got really heated when I thought about it and didnt care about spelling
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:38:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Well we should first remember that we are not Ted N,or Richard Pyior,Lenny Bruce,George Carlan,and what we (just the plan old Folks they enlighten or make fun of)can say hurts others that are not so enlightened or sure of what its really all about!

That said I think It'S funny as all hell!

[ROFL]   Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You think thats bad.

I in now way startded a fignt with them, I had my good arm in a sling and you think I would have wanted to piss three black kids off then?

That effected me forver. To this day I still get angry about that and how it is in America today.
[red]Equal rights my ass[/red].
View Quote

You got that shit right.[:D]

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:44:05 AM EDT
[#8]
It just bugs the @#$#%&*! out of me when people are screaming for equal rights but really want a double standard.  If something is wrong, it's wrong for everybody.

I saw an article here in SC that told about how some blacks are upset with the state's lynching law.  It defines lynching as two or more people assaulting an individual.  With this color-blind definition blacks have been charged with lynching.  Now they're trying to say that blacks can't commit lynching- they can only be victims of it!

One of the biggest frauds perpetrated by the media and (liberal) governments is that the only racist/bigots are white heterosexual males.  We've had some incidents in the past few years here.  

One was a white girl who was picked up by these black guys, raped repeatedly, then forced to bathe with bleach (in an attempt to destroy evidence), then shot, killed, & dumped.  After the guys were caught they said they intentionally targeted a white person to "strike back for 500 years of oppression."

In another a white guy was riding his bicycle and was jumped by a group of blacks.  They stomped him so bad half of his brain had to be removed and he is virtually paralyzed, and in constant pain.  His wife has to tend for him like a baby because of what these thugs did to him.

In both of these cases the authorities/local governments swore up and down that these crimes were not racially motivated.  Sometimes I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but I'm not that stupid.  If whites had committed these acts they would have been charged with "hate" crimes and everything that goes along with that.

BTW, for clarification, the comments above are not directed at blacks as a whole.  They are to illustrate the double standard that exists. Stupidity, criminality, virtue, and chivalry are color blind.  No one segment of our society has a monopoly on any of these characteristics.  I try to deal with people as individuals as much as humanly possible.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 4:02:42 AM EDT
[#9]
You can thank minority gang related violence for the rapid erosion of our 2nd Amendment rights.

Whenever some crazy white kid shoots up a school the liberal media and would-be gun grabbers have a field day.

It's so commonplace that the fact of non-stop minority shootings within their own communities is only worth a local newscast.

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 4:26:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Welcome to America, oh BTW, press 2 for espanol.
[whacko]
View Quote

Si Vienes Por Esta Puerta Te Mato

Only Spanish I guess I need to know...

Scott
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 4:34:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[whacko]
View Quote

This will soon change to
"Bienvenido a America; emprima uno por espanol.
Welcome to America; press two for english."
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 4:35:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Ted's the friken man. You think YOU do a lot to promote hunting, shooting, and the second amendment? Hang around on his "Talk Back Board" for a little while or read on of his books. I highly recommend "GOD,GUNS & ROCK-N-ROLL"
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 4:42:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[whacko]
View Quote

[b][red]Si Vienes Por Esta Puerta Te Mato[/red][/b]

Only Spanish I guess I need to know...

Scott
View Quote

[b][red]10-4[/red][/b]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:02:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I was in a mall shopping ...with my wife who was 9 mos pregnant
A gang of them @ 10 followed us and began to talk about cutting the baby out of that white bitch..
They followed us out to the parking lot...but luckily I brought along my officers model...
that ended that ...luckily for all of us...
Between the Army -Vietnam working in the city...I am glad to be back in the sticks where there isnt  that kind of problem...
Now all I have to deal with is the pale face wannabe versions
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:11:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:14:01 AM EDT
[#16]
it has been [b]MY[/b] observation that blacks are some of the most prejudice people out there.

One of my best friends is black, and he agree's, so don't try and pull any racist shit with me.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:15:05 AM EDT
[#17]
http://www.wichita-massacre.com/

http://www.rense.com/general30/shamls.htm

http://www.hatecrimes.net/wichita.html

READ IT!

KNOW IT!

SPREAD THE WORD!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:16:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Hell....the "Black Community" won't even admit to it's own "Black on Black" crime stats!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:20:55 AM EDT
[#19]
I had several experiences similar to M4_Aiming_at_U while growing up in the Washington DC suburbs. [b]Three[/b] are still vivid in my memory.

These, no doubt, have affected my demeanor, and I still struggle to recover from those experiences.

I guess that makes me a bad person.

--LS
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:10:57 AM EDT
[#20]
I think the white guilt lefties are being given a free ride on this one guys. I too was the victim of a racially motivated attack at school in 8th grade where I was turned upside down, forced into a seated position and this future rapist who weighed 250 in the 8th grade sat on my ass almost breaking my back. They "turned the white man in to the black man's throne". They weren't even disciplined. I was out of school for a week with my injuries.
An attempted rapist who got maced then shot and killed his intended victim got murder 2 here cuz the jury actually believed the "black rage" defense" he served 10 years for admittedly attacking a white woman, because she was white, because he intended to force her to have sex with him. NC law says causing someone's death while in comission of a felony, even if it was accidental, is Murder 1. Guess what demographic and political party the DA is a member of. Can ya guess? Can ya? Still everytime I get ready to go full on racist cuz of crap like this, 6 or 7 white people come along to rip me off, shit on me, piss me off, or generally just annoy me with here mere existence and remind me that it ain't color it's character, and that 80% of the people that have ever dicked me over have been white. The human race in general just ain't worth a shit.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:05:43 AM EDT
[#21]
That white guilt thing doesn't fly with me.  I got my certificate of absolution from Ken Hamblin.

I am determined to vigorously defend my wife, my children, and myself.  The average person doesn't grasp how vicious these subhuman animals are (criminals in general).  Don't expect mercy.  It's not part of their plan.  If they were nice guys they wouldn't be doing crime.

That's the way it is.  Prepare for it or live in denial.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Ted rules. I was quite upset when his morning show ceased to come over the ariwaves of the motor city.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#23]
It all boils down to respect.  I haven't noticed that trash comes in any specific color.

I feel privledged to have black friends.  I evaluate each person on a 1 to 1 basis.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#24]
The only folks that have EVER used racial slurs against me are black kids from the projects. Maybe if they weren't so priviledged they'd learn some respect.

It goes all the way to the top, too, and they never get called on it. How come John Rocker and Todd Jones get all the media attention and Shaq's comments get washed over? Too many Jason Blairs and their sympathizers in the media, I think.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#25]
what?  if we're giving spanish lessons lets learn the basics you need for survival

such as:  cerveza por favor.........gracias
uno mas cerveza por favor..........gracias
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I was working on a broken piece of equipment and a black area production manager called me a honky twice. I did not say a word almost bit my tongue off, then he called me a cracker and I told him "ni*ger get your ass out of my face and let me complete this job before I throw your black ass off this screen guard."
He immediately called all the managers and I was approached and questioned after the equipment was back on line.
He tried to deny the whole thing and make me out to be the bad guy and I was the one who slammed him with a racial slur.
Luckily I knew all the managers since I had worked there for years and the black guy was placed on second shift and I was asked to hold my temper a little better. He attempted to have me banned for life but it just didn't happen.[:D]
View Quote

This guys name wouldn't happen to start with a "C", and have a capitol "V" in the middle did it???
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:04:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Slavery was the worst thing to ever happen to this country.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#28]

I am determined to vigorously defend my wife, my children, and myself.  The average person doesn't grasp how vicious these subhuman animals are (criminals in general).  Don't expect mercy.  It's not part of their plan.  If they were nice guys they wouldn't be doing crime.

That's the way it is.  Prepare for it or live in denial.
View Quote

Ditto!!

[X]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That white guilt thing doesn't fly with me.  I got my certificate of absolution from Ken Hamblin.

View Quote

Haven't heard Ken for years!! Guy is the best thing, since sliced bread!!! How's he doing?? Has he gone off on the "Patriot Act"???
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#30]
if i cant say the N word, the next person that calls me cracker or some other racial thing is gettin a whoopin.....or atleast their ear chewed off by my ranting.  

i am tired of this racial PC shit.  Get the F*ck Over It!  who the heck has time to even think about racial comments like this?  besides the NAACP ofcourse.  people just need to go about their lives doing their jobs, and not worry about what other people think and say.

just my $.02
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#31]
I have to agree with Magic-I evaluate as per the individual. I have seen poorwhitetrash 'hoods in St. Louis that are as as bad or worse than black 'hoods, same goes for the people. I have plenty of friends of all colors, and there are plenty of all colors that I disdain. Plain and simple. BTW, Ted rocks, and should be the next president of the NRA-I'd feel a little better about being a member[peep] if he were.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:01:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Where I come from, we define a Nigger as ANYONE, regardless of race, color, or national origin or "sexual preference" who would rather wallow in their own wrechedness and self-pity than take responsibility for their own actions and work to better themself. IE: someone who goes around saying, "YOU put this on me, DA MAN made me this way and I won't do anything to better myself because I'm E-N-T-I-T-L-E-D to something and YOU owe it to ME. (basically, the Democrat mentality)

Based upon this definition, I can positively state that I hate ALL NIGGERS, regardless of their race, color, or national origin. This includes white niggers, black niggers, yellow niggers, red niggers, (green niggers, if we get visitors from outer space, etc)

AND

All men and women are my brothers and sisters, regardless of their race, color, or national origin, who chose to work with the rest of us to carry our own weight, give and hand-up NOT a hand-out to our fallen brothers, and make this world a better place to live.

In sum, I share the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King's dream of a world where we are judged by the content of our character and not the color of our skin. [soapbox]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#33]
I'd have to say that it really bugs me when lazy black people blame their poor status in life on slavery and oppression. For god's sake, slavery ended 150 years ago! I know plenty of black people who have done pretty well for themselves despite the "oppression".

Of course, I'm sure that there's no shortage of lazy white people who blame their poor status on other ridiculous things.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:58:57 PM EDT
[#34]
I have SO had it with this PC HORSESHIT.

EQUAL rights do NOT mean SPECIAL rights.

You can thank the "Reverend" Al [s]Sharp[/s]DULLton and "Reverend" Jesse JackSon(ofaBitch) for this type of shit. Keeping a percentage of blacks in America as a permanent, pissed off, "you-owe-us-something-cracker" underclass is their meal ticket.

Jesse Jackson and his ilk have done more to oppress blacks in this country, ON PURPOSE,  than the most oppressive Klan member.

SG

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#35]
In my various jobs I've had numerous arguments with all sorts of people.  2 times however those people happened to be black and also dumber than a bag of hammers.  Not to say blacks are stupid, just these 2 were and that was part of the basis for the whole argument because their stupidity was affecting my job.  Note these 2 instances were at least 3 years apart, one with a man one with a woman.

BOTH times I was approached by my superiors to discuss the complaint against me that I called the other person the N word during the argument.  [b]I never did.[/b]  But because of the ridiculous PC bullshit nowadays, nobody wants to hear your side because they don't want to be in trouble too.  I was lucky to only get a wrist slap one time and a week suspension the other.

My girlfriend worked for a company with 4 other people and a black guy supervised them.  One of the girls she worked with was black.  The supervisor would send my girlfriend (5' 1" tall and 100 lbs soaking wet) up to 120th street in Manhattan just to see the looks on her face.  The black woman would tell her exactly where to go, where to turn and to not look at ANYONE during the whole trip to the office she was going to.  The guy was abusive, rude and had the whole 'black power' thing down pat.

They all finally complained about him formally.  All he said was "oh it's because I'm black!"  The company took his side, regardless of the various complaints they've had against him, regardless of the fact one of the people complaining was also black....

The fucking race card PISSES me off to no end.  Because lazy, ignorant and RACIST motherfuckers like the above love to use it to simply cover their ass.  Diversity and racial quotas are the only way the'll ever make it in this world.

RRRG!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Stop saying "the N word"! Don't be a coward say nigger. If you aren't calling a black person nigger it is o.k. to say "hay, he called that guy a nigger". To have to say "hay he called that guy the N word is sick.

I never disrespect anyone until they do me but I am not a child in kindergarden either. When talking about racial slurs I say nigger. Someone don't like that they can kiss my ass and we can take it to any level they want to it's up to them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
what?  if we're giving spanish lessons lets learn the basics you need for survival

such as:  cerveza por favor.........gracias
uno mas cerveza por favor..........gracias
View Quote

You forgot: Donde esta bano (Where is the bathroom?)
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:52:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Where I come from, we define a Nigger as ANYONE, regardless of race, color, or national origin or "sexual preference" who would rather wallow in their own wrechedness and self-pity than take responsibility for their own actions and work to better themself. IE: someone who goes around saying, "YOU put this on me, DA MAN made me this way and I won't do anything to better myself because I'm E-N-T-I-T-L-E-D to something and YOU owe it to ME. (basically, the Democrat mentality)

Based upon this definition, I can positively state that I hate ALL NIGGERS, regardless of their race, color, or national origin. This includes white niggers, black niggers, yellow niggers, red niggers, (green niggers, if we get visitors from outer space, etc)

AND

All men and women are my brothers and sisters, regardless of their race, color, or national origin, who chose to work with the rest of us to carry our own weight, give and hand-up NOT a hand-out to our fallen brothers, and make this world a better place to live.

In sum, I share the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King's dream of a world where we are judged by the content of our character and not the color of our skin. [soapbox]
View Quote

YEAH! What he said!

and I do like the "Nuge!"

Hessian-1 out!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:25:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was in a mall shopping ...with my wife who was 9 mos pregnant
A gang of them @ 10 followed us and began to talk about cutting the baby out of that white bitch..
They followed us out to the parking lot...but luckily I brought along my officers model...
that ended that ...luckily for all of us...
Between the Army -Vietnam working in the city...I am glad to be back in the sticks where there isnt  that kind of problem...
Now all I have to deal with is the pale face wannabe versions
View Quote

I would have found a way to kill [red]the[/red] mother fuckers that said that...

View Quote

Wrong you meant to say kill them all. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:30:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

This guys name wouldn't happen to start with a "C", and have a capitol "V" in the middle did it???
View Quote

Liberty it started with a T, and I hope he has been fired. I called the plant yesterday and talked with a few of the plant employees after this jogged my memory and they think he was fired due to the same shit. No one has seen him in a few weeks and they knew he was brought up on the red carpet, but just was not sure if it was to be fired or suspended for a little bit. I will keep check on this and post if his ni*ger ass was fired or not, it couldn't happen to a nicer thing if he is fired.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:44:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Well,even though I'm hispanic, some stupid negros confuse me for whitey anyway, in response I practically send them to hell in spanish, with such fury and intensity they usually crap their pants thinking that I'm crazy.[cuss]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:19:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Where I come from, we define a Nigger as ANYONE, regardless of race, color, or national origin or "sexual preference"

I've heard that all my life.  That's the biggest bunch of horse shit.  That is usually preceded with, "Now, I'm not racist."  The term has nothing to do with anybody but negroes.  Thus, the origin of the word.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:59:13 AM EDT
[#43]
NME: I think you make a good point about assumptions people make from just our appearance, and also that we can be proud of our own heritage without tearing down someone else's.  A friend of mine is married a to Mexican girl.  You should hear her when somebody asks her if she's Philipino!

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:44:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Hers Ted's reply. True North
[url]http://nugeboard.tednugent.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/048609.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:59:30 AM EDT
[#45]
All you guys on this board are my NIGGA"S!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top