BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/18/2003 11:59:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm always partial to Black Flag's version of "Louie, Louie"...

Got love Henry screaming his face off and it's just as unintelligable as the original!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:02:32 PM EDT
[#2]
AC/DC - Squealer off of Dirty Deeds, followed by For Those About to Rock and then maybe some Iron Maiden and Sabbath to top it off.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:02:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Barry Manilow and Saturday Night Fever ALWAYS gives those types fits.  For your own sanity, I suggest going out for pizza when this goes down.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Johnny Cash, "Dont take your guns to town", then maybe a little "Convoy", finished with anything from Black Label Society.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:06:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:07:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:09:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Try some Slipknot.  Its freakin loud on any speakers.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Wierd Al      - "Trigger Happy"
Beatles       - "Happiness is a Warm Gun"
Transplants   - "Diamonds and Guns"
POD           - "Youth of the Nation"
Puddle of Mud - "She F*ing Hates Me"
Dr. Demento   - "Boot to the Head"
Saliva        - "Always"
and for a change of pace

Evanesence    - "Bring Me To Life"
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mohawk? Did you look like Lumpy's sigpic?
View Quote

At one time it stood up a foot tall.
I wrestled back in these days. It was a riot seeing
me in the head gear with the hair standing through it.
I fought all the time back then, so no one gave me
much shit about it.
I'm 36 now. Those days are long gone.
View Quote

You, Me same-same.
I was shaved bald except for a rat tail.  Constantly got into fights every weekend and listened to all kinds of punk rock and basically bounced off the walls all the time.  I'm 37 now and my two boys (10 and 8) would never believe I was ever like that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:29:07 PM EDT
[#15]
How about the "hamsterdance" theme?

"Badda-bee-bah-bo-ba-boo-boo-ba-biddly-bo etc....."

Over and over and over and over.....

Either that or anything by the Chipmunks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#17]
"Smoke on the Water"?
[banana]
Always a favorite!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Hit him with some Tchaikovsky.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Excellent. You beat me to the punch. Although you forgot the Guns N' Roses.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#22]
I like:

Rage Against the Machine -- Rage Against the Machine
Rollins Band -- End of Silence
Black Flag -- Damaged
Metallica -- Kill 'Em All
Pantera -- Vulgar Display of Power

I also find Tribe Called Quest's "Low End Theory" to be an effective pisser-offer due to the sick bass, but it's rap, so he might like that.

In college at Duke, our dorm was connected to an all-female form where the wenches held a lot of sorority meetings.  These tended to be very loud, and pissed us off to no end.  We you to put my friend's Marshall amp in the window and connect it to a delay pedal.  Then we'd yell something like "shut the fuck up", which woule repeat over and over and over, etc.  Then we'd go out for dinner.  Come back in an hour and it would still be going.  But the wenches would now be silent.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:58:20 PM EDT
[#23]
The primary song for playing loud in order to annoy/scare the shit out of anyone will always be Flight of the Valkyrie.  You know the song that the cav choppers were playing when strafing the VN vill.  Then, of course, some stairway to heaven.  And we absolutely have to follow that up with the entire album/movie (pump it through the stereo) of Pink Floyd's The Wall.  Of course The Wall is best done when totally sleep deprived or inebriated (drun for those of you that actually stay that way).  Perfect to start at about 3 A.M.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#24]
fear factory
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Legs.
  My friend had the same problem with a neighbor under him so he went to Wal-Mart and bought a Gospel CD. He went to his apartment every day at lunch time, laid the speakers face down in the living room floor and played his CD on repeat until he got home every evening.
 The neighbor called the Police on him twice with numerous complaints to the apartment office.
 I was with him one evening when the Police came buy he told then exactly what was happening with the neighbor. The Police asked him to just turn it down were they could not hear the music in the parking lot and told us to have a nice evening.
One Officer said there was nothing wrong with listening to a good Gospel CD and anything was better than the rap shit.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#26]
If you really want to send him packing, blow the dust off of your Carpenters, Debbie Boone and Captain and Tennille albums (we know you've got them). Stack them up on the turn table, turn the volume up to 11 (ala' Spinal Tap) and take off for a couple of hours.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you really want to send him packing, blow the dust off of your Carpenters, Debbie Boone and Captain and Tennille albums (we know you've got them). Stack them up on the turn table, turn the volume up to 11 (ala' Spinal Tap) and take off for a couple of hours.
View Quote

I was about to suggest "Muskrat Love" set to repeat over and over.  Make sure you put on hearing protection and quickly leave the AO.  
Oh, and since music this bad [b]can[/b] penetrate the skin, MOP gear wouldn't be a bad idea, either.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Helmet
Unsung
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#29]
You guys are clueless.  

Plan A:  

Get the greatest hits of BAGPIPE music.  Crank up the stereo to Warp 8, leave homeplate and go shooting for the day.  

Plan B:

There was a Lou Reed album from the 1970s called "Heavy Metal" that was comprised entirely of machine screeching sounds.  It was the only album I couldn't wait to mutilate.  Absolutely horrible.  It too, would likely have an adverse impact.

Plan C:

Any music from the  "Barney" childrens show.  If if works on Iraqi POWs, it should be successful for you.  I mean, how much of "I love you, you love me" could anyone take on a continuous repeat circuit.

Plans A/B/C all include going shooting for the day, or even night for you tactical types.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#31]
All you need to to is break out the DVD collection.  Find the movies with the best/loudest gunfights(bank scene from Heat, of course), turn the bass all the way up, crank the volume and play all of it, just the shootouts.  All your rap loving neighbor will hear is "THUMP...THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP......THUMPTHUMPTHUMP!" through the wall.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:52:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Strip down to nothing but your underware and boots. Put on your Helmet and your flak jacket and go check your mail and take out the garbage. OH play some Sam Kenison.

THE ULTIMATE!!!  DAVID ALLEN COLE! He has some very good songs that are geared toward the "rap crowd". They are underground songs so it might be hard finding them.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:52:21 PM EDT
[#33]
According to the open press:

Psyop: The Love’s Not Mutual

The U.S. military is using Metallica and the ‘Barney’ theme song as instruments of coercion in Iraq

[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/914527.asp[/url]

While Heavy Metal is used, I'm not sure that would work on an American, excepting the Lou Reed album previously discussed.

I've been interrogated like this.  It is unpleasent when used in conjunction with other techniques.  I do believe plan A/B/C is a good stand alone, as most people don't have access to or plausible deniability derived from "other means".

Jim
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Two words:

Yoko.  Ono.

Make sure you have your stereo hooked up to a generator, because building management will cut the power to your unit after an hour or so.  Make sure you leave town heavily armed after starting the CD and generator.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Try one of the test cd's or dvd's that have all the test sounds, speaker checks, white noise, etc..  When they are really cranked up they are very annoying.  Just put your player on "repeat cd or dvd" If you don't have one of these disc's, you can usually pick them up at the music store.

BTW:  If you stay home while this is going on, you may want to wear some hearing protection.

Worked for me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Strip down to nothing but your underware and boots. Put on your Helmet and your flak jacket and go check your mail and take out the garbage. OH play some Sam Kenison.

THE ULTIMATE!!!  DAVID ALLEN COLE! He has some very good songs that are geared toward the "rap crowd". They are underground songs so it might be hard finding them.
View Quote
I can find them.  They cost, though.  Around $60 to $100, and I believe I've seen them well into the hundreds.
ETA - that's David Allan Coe.
View Quote

There's tons on KaZaA.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#38]
The post on bagpipes was close to the mark, but a little off. What you need here is ACCORDIAN MUSIC, perferrably polkas. This is music that nobody using pot can stand to hear. I don't know why, but it is true. Try it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Send a message too.

Drowning Pool - Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Note to self.....Accordian Music: AKA "Plan D".  Here at ARFCOM, we believe in a tailored approach to acoustical annoyance.
[<]:)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#42]
The kid is a pot-headed, rap-listening troglodyte?

Might I suggest a little Neil Sedaka? You might have to wear your own earplugs, plus the mental torment forced into your neighbors is definitely worth it.

Other bad music:

Air Supply
Barry Manilow
The Spice Girls
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#43]
"Pictures at an exhibition" not the ELP version but the classical cranked up to the max.  This music will def freak out any rap sucking pot head for sure!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The post on bagpipes was close to the mark, but a little off. What you need here is ACCORDIAN MUSIC, perferrably polkas. This is music that nobody using pot can stand to hear. I don't know why, but it is true. Try it.
View Quote

dammit, beat me to it. Polkas drive stoners up the wall. What's almost as annoying is that zydeco music, it just figures that the cajuns are descended from the french. [;D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#45]
How about some [url=http://www.rammstein.de/]Rammstein[/url] ?  the older the better!  [}:D]

or you could try. dressing up in camo, running around the house a few times and then Cranking up some Wagner  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:43:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:00:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Back in the day, I made a tool to fix the neighbors. Take an old lamp cord, cut it, and twist the wire together. Makes a short-circuit tool.

When their stereo got too loud, I'd just shove the tool in the wall, blowing the fuses in the house. They probably figured their stereo did it. After a few go-rounds of this, the fuses were used up.

Glad those days are done.

Pete

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Any thing by New Kids on the Block!  [:X*]

Annoying as hell
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:11:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Play the "Wonderworld" song from Beverly Hills Cop III.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top