Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#1]
The Howard Stern one?

ETA: LOL yep. Looky here.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Jennings: We have on the phone with us as well Robert Higgins, who lives in the neighborhood and is on the ground and can see inside the van. Mr. Higgins.

Caller: Ah, yeass, ah, how are you?

Jennings: Ah, just about as tense as you are, sir.

Caller: Oh, my Lord, this is quite tenses.

Jennings: What can you see?

Caller: Ah, what I'm lookin' at ri' now is I'm lookin' at the van, and I see OJ kinna' slouchin' down lookin' very very upset. Now lookee here, he look very upset. I don' know what gon' be doin'.

Jennings: Can you... can you... can you see him doing anything specific? Is he merely sitting there?

Caller: He is just a-sittin' 'round, you know, just a-lookin' like he be very nervous

Jennings: Can you hear anything, Mr. Higgins?

Caller: It's just too much commotion, I here in the back of a news van, so I can' really hear that goo' but I can see it all. An' I see OJ. I see OJ, man, and he looks scared. An' I would be scared 'cause there's cops all deep in this.

Jennings: Thank you, Mr. Higgins.

Caller: An' Bobba Bouey to y'all!

Jennings: The driveway of O. J. Simpson's home in Brentwood... Clearly an effort being made to have him come out of the vehicle... In the doorway of the house: his friend, Al Cowlings...

Michaels: Peter, by the way, just for the record, this is Al Michaels. That was a totally farcical call.

Caller: Ah!

Jennings: Ahm.

Michaels: Lest anybody think that that was somebody who was truly across the street that was not. He said something in code at the end that's indicative of the mentioning of the name of a certain radio talk show host.

caller: Ah!

Jennings: OK, thanks.

Michaels: He was not there.

Jennings: OK, we have them on every coast. Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Epic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top