Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 7:56:40 PM EDT
Has anyone ever made AR15.com bumper stickers?  

I decided that I really wanted one today when I passed a volvo on interstate 57 and noticed a DU bumper sticker on his back window.  I really would have enjoyed pulling in front of him and letting him see a nice pic of an AR on my back bumper.  

If there are any out there, anyone know where I could get one?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it is a really neat idea.

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:14:43 PM EDT
[#2]

A DU bumper sticker on a Volvo? Isn't that kind of redundant?

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:45:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Design your own.

[url]http://www.makestickers.com/home.asp[/url]

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a the Bushmaster Triangle logo sticker on the back window of my Jeep Wrangler.  

I don't know if a Bushmaster or AR sticker would be understood by most DUers.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#5]
That site rocks.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:22:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That site rocks.
View Quote

I agree! [:D]

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:16:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Bastiat, a member here has some sweet bumper stickers.  I bought this and slapped on the back of my hood
[img]http://www.binarystorage.net/clients/liberty/prod/france-bumpersticker.gif[/img]

His store is here, with lots of nifty products

[url]http://www.libertyoutlet.com/store/bystore.html?store=2[/url]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#8]
i have a molon labe and a thunder ranch logo on my back window of one vehicle.  both kind of wink win nudge nudge stickers. only those in the know will get it.

the other is festooned with 3 nra stickers.  Member - RSO - Instructor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top