Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2016 5:13:05 PM EDT
How is this different than a happy ending?  

Sensual Yoga... where chicks masturbate as a group...  and get loud in the process;

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/exercise/sensual-yoga-the-new-orgasmic-way-to-exercise/news-story/af5294a96f56bf2260b4fe1ae97ffd72

From there we flowed through a sequence of poses from “eagle”, where Vanessa encouraged us to feel the heat fire up from our pelvis as we pressed our thighs together and balanced — through to “bridge” where on our backs, we arched our torsos up and then on the way back down, pounded the floor with our lower backs which, weirdly, was way sexier-feeling than it sounds.
And then we rested. That energy surging through us, totally focusing on our own pleasure.
Not thinking about that job we’ve got to get done at work tomorrow.
Not thinking about what we need to buy from the shops.
Not thinking about our partners, friends or kids — none of that.
Just focusing on those lovely tingly feelings. And why shouldn’t we be, ladies? I mean, come on — who wouldn’t want a little more pleasure in their lives?
View Quote

And then we have Orgasmic Yoga, where women hire someone to finger bang them for 15 minutes; (Watch the video at the end of the article for a full explanation and demonstration. NSFW)

Incredible that this is where it is all headed as an industry, and I am sure this will do nothing but grow.

So, I am thinking about a career change.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]
His name was Yogi sq40

Namaste.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I will finger bang you for 15 minutes.

Best rates guaranteed!

PM me for details!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Wtf.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Didn't women used to go to the dr to get off back in the day?

What's old is new, plus they get a little exercise, fantastic.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel sorry for the stupid bastards who are working hard so these women can have this kind of 'luxury.'

I'm willing to guess a lot of them are married.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#6]
If 15 men sat in a room jerking off we would be perverts.

If one man went to this class and jerked off he would be a pervert.

Male privilege my ass.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Seems a bit weird to me.

Not my lions, not my circus, but I'd probably give someone the face if they invited me to something like that. I can get off at home, thanks. No need to pay for a class on it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Male privilege my ass.
View Quote

Start up a men's sensual yoga class. Be an innovator.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#9]
IBTL?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Male privilege my ass.

I think they call 15 men jerking off together prison.

Woman one might be alright.  

I'll just tell them I identify as a woman.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Open up a little stand outside.
Fish sandwiches on sale!
Special of the day, clam chowder, all you can eat!

P.S. Our country and society is so screwed.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

They did indeed.

It was not uncommon for Victorian doctors to encounter female patients with hysteria. Symptoms included ongoing anxiety, irritability, and a bloated stomach.  

Blame for this condition, which is no longer recognized by medical professionals, was attributed to the woman's womb. The prescribed treatment was a "pelvic massage" to induce "hysterical paroxysm" -- basically, an orgasm, which would supposedly restore the woman to full health.

Providing pelvic massages was a routine part of most Victorian doctors work, as it had been for centuries before. But, as accounts in contemporary medical journals attest, it was tedious, boring and physically demanding work.

Dr. J. Mortimer Granville pioneered the labor-saving vibrator in the 1880s, when his electromechanical invention was patented. Originally used purely as a medical instrument, its immense generator restricted the vibrator to permanent installation in the doctor's surgery.

However, it became very popular with Victorian and Edwardian women, who sought to acquire personal devices and transport it from the surgery to the room of their choice. The benefits of handheld electric current carried out of the doctor's office and into the world of beauty and pleasure.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Male privilege my ass.
View Quote

Just tell them you identify as a woman
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Male privilege my ass.
View Quote

If one man paid some woman to jerk him off he'd be arrested.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:45:24 PM EDT
[#15]
I love how the woman there in the video was trying so hard do describe it as anything other than what it was and then gets to the flicking the bean part and is very matter of fact.

A good laugh and a all in one.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They did indeed.

It was not uncommon for Victorian doctors to encounter female patients with hysteria. Symptoms included ongoing anxiety, irritability, and a bloated stomach.  

Blame for this condition, which is no longer recognized by medical professionals, was attributed to the woman's womb. The prescribed treatment was a "pelvic massage" to induce "hysterical paroxysm" -- basically, an orgasm, which would supposedly restore the woman to full health.

Providing pelvic massages was a routine part of most Victorian doctors work, as it had been for centuries before. But, as accounts in contemporary medical journals attest, it was tedious, boring and physically demanding work.

Dr. J. Mortimer Granville pioneered the labor-saving vibrator in the 1880s, when his electromechanical invention was patented. Originally used purely as a medical instrument, its immense generator restricted the vibrator to permanent installation in the doctor's surgery.

However, it became very popular with Victorian and Edwardian women, who sought to acquire personal devices and transport it from the surgery to the room of their choice. The benefits of handheld electric current carried out of the doctor's office and into the world of beauty and pleasure.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did indeed.

So that's how the 7" and 10"  "neck massagers" in the 70's Harriet Carter shopping catalogs got started. The model always looked so happy.........
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Absolutely nothing new here.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:13:05 PM EDT
[#20]
I am turned on.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#21]
My downward dog is doing a plough stand.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Orgasmic meditation....

I'm gonna lay here for 15 minutes and you're gonna quietly jerk me off and then we're done.

Real innovation.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#23]
so I can attend right? as long as my gender identity is female?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:31:01 PM EDT
[#24]
72 year old neighbor asked me to replace her ceiling fan. Somehow I didnt have a phillips head screw driver in my bag.( I suspect grandson used it and didnt put it back) Asked the old gal if she had one. She replied top right drawer.
You guessed it. Big ol vibrator next to the screwdriver.
Replaced the fan and left real quick.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Seems a bit weird to me.

Not my lions, not my circus, but I'd probably give someone the face if they invited me to something like that. I can get off at home, thanks. No need to pay for a class on it.
View Quote

You misspelled loin.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#26]
You have to teach people how to rub a clit?

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You have to teach people how to rub a clit?
View Quote

Man in the boat, class, the little man in the boat.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
72 year old neighbor asked me to replace her ceiling fan. Somehow I didnt have a phillips head screw driver in my bag.( I suspect grandson used it and didnt put it back) Asked the old gal if she had one. She replied top right drawer.
View Quote

That reminds me of that scene in Smokin Aces when the dude is in the tub freaking out and sees the dildo right next to his head.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Good for her

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So that's how the 7" and 10"  "neck massagers" in the 70's Harriet Carter shopping catalogs got started. The model always looked so happy.........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did indeed.

And some of the early models were powered by diesel engines, which is how Cummins got started.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
so I can attend right? as long as my gender identity is female?
View Quote

I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:57:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I love how the woman there in the video was trying so hard do describe it as anything other than what it was and then gets to the flicking the bean part and is very matter of fact.

A good laugh and a all in one.  
View Quote

And they have to teach a class for people to learn how to do that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top