User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:11:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That ship sailed months ago

Be that as it may, I would lose all respect for Cruz if he joined that ticket....which he wont

View Quote

He cant. He is the polar opposite on some Constitutional issues. Trump wants universal and or government run healthcare. Cruz? Nope. That single issue will be just one of hundreds of reason why the two would be unable to be on the same ticket. They both have very different ideals at their core.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Everyone is just kidding themselves. There is no way the Cruzbots will support Trump, and no way the Trumpkins will support Cruz. Just look at the 20k threads here with all the locks, personal attacks, and purse swinging.

We're fucked.
View Quote

Luckily GD is not representative of the broader population.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone is just kidding themselves. There is no way the Cruzbots will support Trump, and no way the Trumpkins will support Cruz. Just look at the 20k threads here with all the locks, personal attacks, and purse swinging.

We're fucked.

From what I've seen they're  not all that much different. When we end up at a brokered convention you will see just how great the divide really is.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#4]
The GOP has a knack for snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've mentioned it in another thread, but I think it needs repeating since so many people (on both sides) have blinders on.

If Trump becomes the nominee, Cruz has to rally behind him and call on his supporters to do the same or else Hillary wins.

If Cruz becomes the nominee, Trump has to rally behind him and call on his supporters to do the same or else Hillary wins.

Neither one can win without the support of the other.  

I think they can win if they rally support, and I hope that the 4 months is enough for people to put the primary behind them, nut up, and keep that stupid cunt out of the whitehouse.

Voting third party, writing in your guy even though he isn't the nominee, or staying home because of your feels is just being a spiteful little bitch.

The Primary you vote for who you want, the General you vote for who you have to to keep the biggest threat out of power. Hillary is our (conservatives, republicans, firearm enthusiasts) biggest threat.

The whole "they said we had to vote for Romney, and I'm sticking to muh morals!" Doesn't hold water. Romney lost because too many people sat out for any number of reasons. And we all got 4 more years of obummer because of it.

You can be damn sure the left will gather around their candidate.
View Quote

The republican party leaders, the republican candidates, and republican voters are not entitled to my vote; they have to earn it.

They have all already shown me that they haven't earned shit.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The GOP has a knack for snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

View Quote
Sad but true.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#7]
You better believe Bernie supporters will FLOCK to Hillary.  

We need to do the same and stick with R if we want any chance in hell of winning. FSA is going to be out like crazy voting multiple times
and Obama will be full tilt helping Hidabeast.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#8]
My choice would have been Rand but as we all know that's not going to ever happen. That said I'm voting R however the convention goes. I may not like it but I'll do it. That vacant seat on the SC is too important.

After I plugged my nose and voted Romney I swore never again but then Justice Scalia passed and that changed everything in my mind.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:53:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Trump is a die-hard New York liberal more in-line with Hillary (who has materially and financially supported), and diametrically opposite of Cruz. Trump would never choose Cruz.

Cruz is a die-hard constitutionalist who would never chose a New York Obama and Hillary supporter like Trump.

You can hate the facts but those are the facts.

Trump will never go-along with Cruz's constitutionalist beliefs, and Cruz will never go-along with Trumps extremist liberal views on big-government solutions to everything.

Those are the facts.

They are like oil and water.

Trump defended Hillary *after* Benghazi... I believe Trump is a die-hard liberal Hillary supporter to the dirty, bitter end to put her in the Oval Office.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Toxic Ted needs Trump a hell of a lot more than Trump needs Cruz.....Hell Cruz is becoming a afterthought as it is and will soon be sent back to the obscurity of the US Senate where he can make friends and influence people....Not.

Without Trump Toxic Ted would have gone the way of Huckabee months ago and we would be talking about Jeb! or Rubio about now.  

Trump will do fine (I suspect better) with Toxic Ted well on the sidelines.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:21:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
As much as I dislike Trump I'll vote for him to keep Hillary or Bernie out. I WANT Cruz, but if he's not the guy I'll get over it and vote R.
I'm no liberal so whoever is the nominee gets my vote.
View Quote

I'm about 50% for Cruz 10% for Trump 0% for anyone else that is running....

Once again the PTB globalists leave us with the lesser of two evils...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Toxic Ted needs Trump a hell of a lot more than Trump needs Cruz.....Hell Cruz is becoming a afterthought as it is and will soon be sent back to the obscurity of the US Senate where he can make friends and influence people....Not.

Without Trump Toxic Ted would have gone the way of Huckabee months ago and we would be talking about Jeb! or Rubio about now.  

Trump will do fine (I suspect better) with Toxic Ted well on the sidelines.
View Quote

Holy fuck, the TrumpTards have discovered alliteration! *

* Alliteration - the repetition of usually initial consonant sounds in two or more neighboring words or syllables (as wild and woolly, threatening throngs) —called also head rhyme, initial rhyme

Big words and complex through processes are hard
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Trump needs Cruz....
As Veep
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Once again the PTB globalists leave us with the lesser of two evils...
View Quote

You mean your fellow Republican primary voters. Yes once again they chose a libtard Republican as a choice. Getting tired of being held hostage to fellow voters. The "Right" has slipped so far left is scary.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Trump needs Cruz....
As Veep
View Quote

Why does he need him? Cruz is a detriment seeing as how hated he is by Trumpsters. That might cause them to not vote. Why would Trump want , or even need Cruz as a VP?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Why does he need him? Cruz is a detriment seeing as how hated he is by Trumpsters. That might cause them to not vote. Why would Trump want , or even need Cruz as a VP?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump needs Cruz....
As Veep

Trump supporters think that Cruz is the Biggest Liar Ever, and a Canadian.

But if Trump selected Cruz as his Veep, the Trump supporters would consider Cruz to be the Greatest VP Pick EVER.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

But if Trump selected Cruz as his Veep, the Trump supporters would consider Cruz to be the Greatest VP Pick EVER.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump needs Cruz....
As Veep

Trump would send him to some fly-over state and tell him to come around when he's called.

The less Toxic Ted is seen anywhere near a swing state the better.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Trump would send him to some fly-over state and tell him to come around when he's called.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump needs Cruz....
As Veep

You'd celebrate Trump's brilliant choice.  You would do as Trump tells you.  That's what leadership is all about.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You'd celebrate Trump's brilliant choice.  You would do as Trump tells you.  That's what leadership is all about.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump needs Cruz....
As Veep

Early on when Toxic Ted was playing nice with Trump  I thought that he would be OK but the more I've seen of him the less I like him.

LOL...He growed on me in reverse.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Early on when Toxic Ted was playing nice with Trump  I thought that he would be OK but the more I've seen of him the less I like him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are those who make the Kool-Aid. and those who drink the Kool-Aid....

You've self-identified.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You've self-identified.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You've self-identified.  

Best IQ litmus test I've ever seen. Trumpkins are real retarded, sir.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've self-identified.  

Guess what?  It's imbecilic peeps like you two that went a long way to poisoning the Cruz well for me. Congratulations, mission accomplished.

I figure if I'm going to be called retarded (at least for the 87th time) just for supporting someone other than Toxic Ted then that's fine, he gets only derision from me.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Guess what?  It's imbecilic peeps like you two that went a long way to poisoning the Cruz well for me. Congratulations, mission accomplished.

I figure if I'm going to be called retarded (at least for the 87th time) just for supporting someone other than Toxic Ted then that's fine, he gets only derision from me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've self-identified.  

Congratulations, your perpetual use of stupid fucking phrases like "toxic ted" and "lying ted" tell me that you're more interested in propaganda rather than any substantive discussion. If that offends you, then so be it. But that's okay, I can't tell you how many times people on this board have said trump doesn't need my vote.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top