Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 1:51:18 PM EDT
Any gun owner(or Republican for that matter) that considers going to Disney World/Land should be ashamed of himself or herself.

[url]http://www.drudgereport.com/mdisney.htm[/url]

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SUN MAY 11, 2003 17:32:04 ET XXXXX

MICKEY'S MILLIONS: DISNEY/MIRAMAX TO FINANCE NEW MICHAEL MOORE DOCUMENTARY; WILL CLAIM LINK BETWEEN BUSH-BIN LADEN

DISNEY's modern-day magic kingdom has room for all: Now joining Mickey and Minnie and Pooh bear and Goofy -- is Hollywood badboy Michael Moore, the DRUDGE REPORT explains.

The WALT DISNEY CO. is set to spend millions financing a new explosive Bush-bashing documentary from Michael Moore [BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE] -- a documentary which claims bin Laden was greatly enriched by the Bush family!

DISNEY, via subsidiary MIRAMAX, has agreed to cover the production costs, said to be in the millions, of Moore's planned FAHRENHEIT 911.

"The primary thrust of the new film is what has happened to the country since Sept. 11, and how the Bush administration used this tragic event to push its agenda," Moore explains.

FAHRENHEIT 911 will be ready for release by the 2004 election.

The director claims he will document on film how the "senior Bush kept his ties with the bin Laden family up until two months after Sept. 11."

Moore will also scrutinize, in graphic detail, why America is so disliked abroad.

With DISNEY financing now secure, Moore, who once railed against corporate media interests, may appear at this week's Cannes film festival in France.

Developing...

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:02:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Whaaaat? Could Disney possibly be so stupid as to finance that idiot?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Moore's planned [b]FAHRENHEIT 911[/b].
View Quote

Is that fat tub of liberal shit [b]NOT[/b] able to come up with an original title for [b]ANY[/b] of his vomit ?!!!
Or is it just "[b]UBER-COOL, and ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT[/b]" to recycle the names of old books, movies, and game shows.
[rolleyes]

Or...maybe it just makes it easier for the half wits who like his crap to remember the titles.

Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:14:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:32:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:39:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Truly a "Tragic Kingdom"
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:51:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I just learned that Moore has moved into my neighborhood. Not surprising seeing as how Traverse City is as liberal as the Mouse...
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:54:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell, that's nothing check out what Disney is really up to. [url=http://members.shaw.ca/Illuminaticonspiracy2/waltdisney.html]The Truth about Disney[/url]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hell, that's nothing check out what Disney is really up to. [url=http://members.shaw.ca/Illuminaticonspiracy2/waltdisney.html]The Truth about Disney[/url]
View Quote

I would read it but that font/background color combo is too hard on the eyes.[whacko]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:14:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

disneyworld gives me the creeps anyway. it's a very contrived, orwellian place. I'll never go again.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#11]
F*ck Disney. My kids will never go there and when they get older I will explain why.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:34:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Read the first few paragraphs.

Dude, a word of advice.  When you wrap the tin-foil around your head, give yourself some air holes. [%|]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:51:04 AM EDT
[#13]
A friend of mine is getting hitched this year and we all may spend some time in Disney.  That person's choice and I will go.  Their happiness is worth and is more tangible to me.

If you want Disney to drop the backing then all we have to do is get all of the inaccuracies in Bowling for Columbine (like the fact they didn't go to bowling class that day) printed all over the place and then petition to have his award for that movie removed.  Then pressure Disney and that should be it.

However, he will probably have someone carry a camera around, ask to get into places you need  a security clearance and have everything done in two weeks.  The biggest part of the bill would be for his food expenses.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:16:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Read the first few paragraphs.

Dude, a word of advice.  When you wrap the tin-foil around your head, give yourself some air holes. [%|]
View Quote

But, I read it on the internet.  It has to be true.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:22:44 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm going to Orlando for ten days in October. We will spend several days and lots of money at the Disney Parks. It will make my daughter and my wife very happy. That makes me happy. I am a gun owner. I am not ashamed. If you think I should be, piss on you.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:41:47 AM EDT
[#17]
When is everybody going to realize? Time/Warner/AOl/Disney (and all of its subordinate companies), is one of the [b]BIGGEST[/b] contributors to anti-gun legislation every year. That means, if you watch TV on Warner Cable, access the internet through Roadrunner, read TIME magazine, and pay to watch Disney movies, you're providing money for the anti-gun agenda in this country.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#18]
It will be especially ironic when down the road Moore does a documentary "exposing" all of Disney's sins.  

But I have a feeling everytime I visit Disneyworld they lose money on me...

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Michael Moore, anti-corporate bad boy, drops to his knees and opens wide for the media conglomerate big wigs.

Color me unsurprised.
View Quote

NO SHIT!  One of Rupert Murdoch's companies published his Stupid White Men book too.  I never want to hear Moore criticize the "corporate, conservative media" ever again.  Disney took a look at the success of Bowling and made a business decision, which was probably a good one.  If they didnt bankroll it, someone else would.

Doesn't mean I have to see Moore's latest piece of trash though.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Disney sucks
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#21]

I knew it!

It's the Free Masons!

Curse you Hiram Ranger!

[mindcontrolledslave]I love Disneyland[/mindcontrolledslave]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:54:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Disney sucks
View Quote

Disney Parks Shielded With No-Fly Zones
Posted: 9:27 a.m. EDT May 11, 2003
Updated: 6:23 p.m. EDT May 11, 2003

Walt Disney World and Disneyland have no-fly security zones like only
a few other potential targets in the United States, according to a
Local 6 News report.

Federal officials permanently closed the airspace above Walt Disney
Co. properties in Florida and California on the eve of the Iraq war
to protect against terrorist attacks, according to a report.

The 24-hour security zones put Disney on par with a select few other
potential targets, including President George W. Bush's ranch and
nuclear submarine bases.

According to published reports, Congress bent the rules to help
Disney secure the no-fly zones without a request from any national
security agency, according to the report.

However, competitors are saying that Disney used terrorist fears to
stop aerial-advertising planes and sightseeing planes and
helicopters.

Disney officials insist that they have done nothing wrong in getting
lawmakers to order the Federal Aviation Administration to give them
the permanent special protection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top