Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 4:53:24 PM EDT
Not sure if this is really a GD thread - but I just wanted to say thank you. I recently purchased a TNVC PVS14 Omni L3, ops core helmet, Wilcox mount and DBAL.  After much hesitation, many questions, several long phone calls and lots of tutoring from the guys at TNVC, I finally made the leap and bought everything.  Actually, the wife did! [no pics] Helluva Birthday Present.  I just want to say thank you for the help and taking the time to answer all of my questions.  Your professionalism is much appreciated and I can personally say you are top notch outfit that I will continue to buy from and strongly recommend to anyone that wants to purchase night vision.  There are many manufacturers and vendors out there - A lot of them are not stand up companies that I would never buy from (or never buy from again).  TNVC is definitely not one of these.  They are the best, and if you are considering buying night vision or thermal - check them out, they will not disappoint.  

Thank you TNVC - D. Hicks.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:13:37 PM EDT
[#1]
good companies still exist. i hope to be able to have the TNVC customer service experience one day 1 year out of college and a new car dont help.

thank you for the future suggesstion!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#2]
While TNVC has a huge following here I have to comment about  the other companies part. I don't know about the fly by night ones but two that come to mind as really great are Kerif and Own the Night. Both have always blown me away with their customer service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top