User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Meh. Your huge.  Do you blame her?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I cannot even contemplate the density of a 6.2" human weighing 300 pounds. You gotta be hard on some GI Joe clothes.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
23 shots in a sitting is ALOT. Thats is about 23 beers. I say, make you a sandwich or two and watch Reign of Fire.
View Quote

Fuck reminds me of when me and my wife turned war into a drinking game. Fuckn killed to fifths of crown in an hour, that was a rough night and hell on earth next day. But that was many years ago my body can not handle the liquor like it once could.  For real man in times like this alcohol can ruin a persons life if they cannot control it, and its getting close to finals time and you don't want to piss all your hard work away over a woman do you. I know in my Masters program getting 3 F's in one semester will ensure that you do not finish the program.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I know it doesn't feel like it now, but it is much better than if you had gotten married, had kids, and then she left you.  You said yourself you knew your relationship was headed that way.  A good relationship will build both people up.  The one you were in obviously wasn't good for you.  Eventually you will meet someone with whom you share interests and long-term goals.  It is worth it to get your heart broken a few times now to find that perfect match.  Believe me, being the only one who is fighting to keep a relationship alive and never knowing if tomorrow may be the day you come home to an empty house will drain your soul.

I wouldn't hesitate to see a therapist in your condition.  You shouldn't have to worry about losing your firearms unless you are having violent fantasies about killing people (in which case you are probably better off without them anyway).  Getting help and being around later to enjoy life is more important than keeping your guns if you think you either can't get out of your depression or are contemplating suicide.

You describe yourself as out of shape.  Do what you can to get fit.  At least get an elliptical machine and do 30 minutes a day on it.  That and some changes to your diet can do wonders as long as you realize it is a long-term process that will likely take a year to accomplish.

Accounting doesn't necessarily have to be stressful.  Public accounting is tough if you don't like travel and long hours, but there are other options.  I did three years in public accounting and then went to work for a local government.  The pay wasn't great but the hours were regular and as long as our auditors gave us good reports my governing board was happy.

The bottom line is you're still young and have many options ahead of you.  There is someone perfect for you out there, just try and enjoy you time trying to find her.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Stop being a faggot and take control. Your story reads like mine circa 2010.

step 1 drink yourself to sleep
step 2 dump the rest of the shit tomorrow, you cant handle it until you get your shit straight
step 3 go for a fucking walk tomorrow, even hung over, guys in the mil do it every day, you can to
step 4 work your walking to running, now run everyday, 2 miles trying to best your time from the day before
step 5 stop eating crap, google keto and paleo keep your diet tight
step 6 lift like a motherfucker, google stronglifts 5x5

only you can change your path, I did now I have a great job and woman better than I have ever had before. fuck the bottom, fuck the zero get at it.

View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:03:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I can make it better

you're welcome
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Time for a tattoo
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I cannot even contemplate the density of a 6.2" human weighing 300 pounds. You gotta be hard on some GI Joe clothes.
View Quote

you lack imagination
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:10:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So my fiancée of 3yrs left me two weeks ago because she thought I was fat and awful (I am 20lbs lighter than when we met currently 300lbs 6.2"). The depression has been soul crushing. Combine that with a nonstop masters accounting program that seems determined to do me raw with no lube, and that has been my life lately. I can't go see a therapist because I like owning guns and want to keep it that way, and I just can't pull myself out of this metaphorical pit I have fallen in. I type this after 23 shots of captn jack silver label (started with unopened handle and now I am down to the top of the back label. I used to never drink, I hated the idea of not being in control of my actions and destiny. I have drank more in the last two weeks than in my previous 25yrs 8months and some change on this planet. This is handle #4. I can't stop. I don't know what to do. I feel worthless and a failure. I knew my relationship was headed this way. But I loved this woman. I tried so fucking hard, gave so fucking much. But it wasn't enough. I was always the bad guy. Always the villain. It has eaten away at my sense of self. I don't know how to fix me.

View Quote

This is a common misconception. The only reason they will take your guns is if you're talking about murdering people. In almost all other cases they are prohibited from saying anything to anyone.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I always found that when I thought I needed a drink was actually the worse time to have a drink.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:57:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Stay shit-faced ........ that will solve everything.

(but it will take years)
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So my fiancée of 3yrs left me two weeks ago because she thought I was fat and awful (I am 20lbs lighter than when we met currently 300lbs 6.2"). The depression has been soul crushing. Combine that with a nonstop masters accounting program that seems determined to do me raw with no lube, and that has been my life lately. I can't go see a therapist because I like owning guns and want to keep it that way, and I just can't pull myself out of this metaphorical pit I have fallen in. I type this after 23 shots of captn jack silver label (started with unopened handle and now I am down to the top of the back label. I used to never drink, I hated the idea of not being in control of my actions and destiny. I have drank more in the last two weeks than in my previous 25yrs 8months and some change on this planet. This is handle #4. I can't stop. I don't know what to do. I feel worthless and a failure. I knew my relationship was headed this way. But I loved this woman. I tried so fucking hard, gave so fucking much. But it wasn't enough. I was always the bad guy. Always the villain. It has eaten away at my sense of self. I don't know how to fix me.

View Quote

lol

if you live to 70 3yrs will be like .87% of your life.

Move on scro

Loose some weight, become a CPA, profit
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top