Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 10:49:49 PM EDT
I've been buying ammo at Walmart for 25 years. Never asked for ID. Buying a box of turkey loads tonight, the cashier asked for ID.

You serious?

Yes, can't sell without ID if you're under 18.

Now I'm a 40 year old, bald on top with a beard. So I refused on the sheer principle. Paid for my stuff, left the cart with my wife and went back to sporting goods. Grabbed another box, went to the tobacco register and bought the shells and a pack of Marlboros. Dude didn't even flinch.

They're inconsistent if nothing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:58:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats the first time you have had an idiot ID you for no reason?

My best was at walmart also. It was several years ago now. Ammo, food, beer, and some DVDs in the cart.... cashier rings up all the shit. Never asks for ID until she rings up an R movie Then its like the biggest deal in the world. I give her my ID.. not good enough she wants my cousins ID too because he is with me He left it at the house. So no movies for us . But we left with bullets, burgers and beers
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:06:46 PM EDT
[#2]
ID should be .73", then choke tubes will bring that down some at the muzzle.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ID should be .73", then choke tubes will bring that down some at the muzzle.
View Quote

0.660 right now.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:14:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thats the first time you have had an idiot ID you for no reason?

My best was at walmart also. It was several years ago now. Ammo, food, beer, and some DVDs in the cart.... cashier rings up all the shit. Never asks for ID until she rings up an R movie Then its like the biggest deal in the world. I give her my ID.. not good enough she wants my cousins ID too because he is with me He left it at the house. So no movies for us . But we left with bullets, burgers and beers
View Quote

Yep, first time. I haven't been ID'ed for anything other than a gun purchase in 20 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top