Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2016 9:10:22 PM EDT
If you suspect that your significant other is bringing others into your bedroom, you could have an adult conversation about it or seek couple's counseling. Alternatively, you can buy a $1,700 smart mattress called the Smarttress that will tell you when your partner is having sex with someone that isn't you.

Smarttress is the invention of Durmet, a Spanish mattress company that was inspired by the fact that Madrid has the highest number of cheating spouses in Europe. It features 24 sensors within the springs, which the company calls the "Lover Detection System."

These sensors know which areas of the mattress are receiving pressure and make a 3D map of the bed. These maps are shared via a smartphone app to tell you about impacts per minute, frequency, time of use, duration, speed and other data. It will send the alert when it detects what it considers suspicious movement...
View Quote

LINK
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Information overload.

Unless you're a voyuer or a cuck, why the fuck do you need to know rate and rythm?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Couldn't you just tape a voice activated recorder to the underside of the bed?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're to the point in your relationship that you'd buy a $1700 mattress that tells you how hard your whore of a spouse is getting / giving, then your relationship is already over and you need to admit it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you're to the point in your relationship that you'd buy a $1700 mattress that tells you how hard your whore of a spouse is getting / giving, then your relationship is already over and you need to admit it.
View Quote

Holy fuck this.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#5]
If i ask for this for my birthday, would my mom be able to tell when im jerkin it???

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

No kidding.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If i ask for this for my birthday, would my mom be able to tell when im jerkin it???

View Quote
Your fetish is bad and you should feel bad

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Information overload.

Unless you're a voyuer or a cuck, why the fuck do you need to know rate and rythm?
View Quote

Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!Thump!

"Hmmm, Got to be my neighbor Steve, he runs daily and is in great shape.  Hard to hold that against her, to be honest"

Thump... Thump... Thump..............ThumpCreeeeak

"Oh, Mr. Voorhees, you fat bastard!  I can't believe she'd stoop that low.  I feel insulted."

ThumpThump! ThumpThump! ThumpThumpThump! ThumpThump!

"Why is that... that's so familiar but I can't... You know it sort of reminds me of back when OH MY GOD, DAD!"
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:11:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Couldn't you just tape a voice activated recorder to the underside of the bed?
View Quote
Or just come home early, often?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:19:06 AM EDT
[#11]

These sensors know which areas of the mattress are receiving pressure and make a 3D map of the bed. These maps are shared via a smartphone app to tell you about impacts per minute, frequency, time of use, duration, speed and other data. It will send the alert when it detects what it considers suspicious movement.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:23:25 AM EDT
[#12]
If one of my friends bought this hilarity would ensue

The first time he checked the data:
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:56:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yep may as well give the $1700 to a lawyer.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:57:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Holy fuck this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy fuck this.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#15]
$1700 mattress or $100 covert webcam...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top