Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wow the new Ace Combat looks awesome!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:47:36 PM EDT
[#4]

The Russian Air Force grounded all its MiG-29s following a crash in Siberia on 17 October 2008.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan_MiG-29#cite_note-26][26][/url] Following a second crash with a MiG-29 in east Siberia in December 2008

Russian officials admitted that most MiG-29 fighters in the Russian Air Force were incapable of performing combat duties due to poor maintenance. The age of the aircraft was also an important factor as about 70% of the MiGs were considered to be too old to take to the skies

The Russian MiG-29s have not received updates since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The Russian Air Force grounded all its MiG-29s following a crash in Siberia on 17 October 2008.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan_MiG-29#cite_note-26][26][/url] Following a second crash with a MiG-29 in east Siberia in December 2008

Russian officials admitted that most MiG-29 fighters in the Russian Air Force were incapable of performing combat duties due to poor maintenance. The age of the aircraft was also an important factor as about 70% of the MiGs were considered to be too old to take to the skies

The Russian MiG-29s have not received updates since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

View Quote

So not only do you get a trip to the edge of space you might also get to get in a 70k ft skydive? Sounds like a sweet deal to me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:02:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I keep hearing about this flat earth theory

lol
View Quote

you read the comments too?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So not only do you get a trip to the edge of space you might also get to get in a 70k ft skydive? Sounds like a sweet deal to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

70k foot skydive shortly followed up by a ride in a Russian rocket chair.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep hearing about this flat earth theory

lol

No my neighbor was outside trying to tell me so

But I do see some stuff in the comments
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#9]
@2:56, The pilot has the equation for Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation on his visor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top