Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/17/2016 3:21:25 AM EDT

Infamous White House intern-turned-cyberbullying activist Monica Lewinsky compares her years of public shaming to “a skinning of sorts.”

“I felt like every layer of my skin and my identity were ripped off of me in ’98 and ’99,” she told The Guardian in a profile published Saturday. “You feel incredibly raw and frightened. But I also feel like the shame sticks to you like tar.”

Lewinsky, now 42, has emerged as a passionate anti-bullying advocate almost two decades after her sex scandal with former President Bill Clinton dragged her through headlines and made her the butt of every oral sex joke.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/monica-lewinsky-public-shame-sticks-tar-article-1.2603832
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:23:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Like tar from tobacco?

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:23:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Or jizz
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:26:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I actually feel sorry for her.  We've all done something stupid in our youth.  Her's is just so spectacularly public.  Just another woman Slick Willie used and threw away.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:30:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:34:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I actually feel sorry for her.  We've all done something stupid in out youth.  Her's is just so spectacularly public.  Just another woman Slick Willie used and threw away.
View Quote

He is a scumbag but, you feel sorry for her? At 24, you should have some grasp of consequence. Get the fuck over it.
Who fucking cares.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:40:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I would feel sorry for her if she didn’t use that notoriety to her benefit.  Slick Wily is an evil fuck that has hurt countless women.  Now he and his ‘wife’ lecture us on how Rs are bad for women.  They are despicable people.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:43:01 AM EDT
[#7]
You sucked the cock of a married President of the United States. in the Oval Office, the seat of American political power.  The resulting fallout kicked off Congressional hearings and an impeachment.  How easy did you think it was going to be???????  DERP.  She's as clueless as a Bernie Supporter.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:44:04 AM EDT
[#8]
She's only 42?

Huh.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:45:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I would feel sorry for her if she didn’t use that notoriety to her benefit.  Slick Wily is an evil fuck that has hurt countless women.  Now he and his ‘wife’ lecture us on how Rs are bad for women.  They are despicable people.

View Quote

And in the final four to get in the wh.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:48:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Think she still has that blue dress?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:49:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She’ll be the D nominee.  Bill was at least likable.  Even for a rapist.  She has zero redeeming qualities.  Truly a horrible person.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:54:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I actually feel sorry for her.  We've all done something stupid in out youth.  Her's is just so spectacularly public.  Just another woman Slick Willie used and threw away.
View Quote

I never quite understood the hate and ridicule directed at her. Clinton was a predator in a high position and used it to sway Lewinsky.

But yet, she was the root of all the fat jokes, the affair jokes, the sexual innuendo. Both sides basically relieved Clinton from any wrong doing. I always felt sad for her, because she was just another woman used and tossed away by a guy with a lot of power who didn't give a shit about her.
There's a lot of young women that would have fell for it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:05:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Like tar from tobacco?

View Quote

Clever!
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:31:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Its really pathetic thats the best a president could get.  I know he's a pos but even a nobody like me wouldnt touch her. I dont think they have that problem in other countries.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:36:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Uh Monica..... tar isn't white.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 6:07:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She's only 42?

Huh.
View Quote

This post . . . . . your avatar . . . . . . perfect.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 6:16:47 AM EDT
[#17]
JFK did things that were much worse.  THe media was fully aware and chose not to report it.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 6:27:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 6:45:31 AM EDT
[#19]
If she wouldn't have sucked it wouldn't have stuck.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 6:51:18 AM EDT
[#20]
I bet she votes democrat. So I don't care.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 6:54:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And she could have changed her name to Louise Schnieber, stopped giving interviews, stopped trying to trade on her infamy for future fame and lived a normal life  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And she could have changed her name to Louise Schnieber, stopped giving interviews, stopped trying to trade on her infamy for future fame and lived a normal life  

Well that's just crazy talk!!!

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I bet she votes democrat. So I don't care.
View Quote

She votes republican, the democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 6:57:54 AM EDT
[#23]
I noticed the so called "feminists" immediately turned on her when the news broke. The democrat party is infested with hypocrites.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I noticed to so called "feminists" immediately turned on her when the news broke. The democrat party is infested with hypocrites.
View Quote

NOW died during that scandal.  THey used to be an influential group but when they sided with clinton over lewinsky the truth came out that political feminism is just another tool of the democratic party.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:01:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:02:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Next time wash your clothes and don't say anything about blowing anybody.
View Quote

Now you tell me!

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:12:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Clever!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like tar from tobacco?

Clever!

Gave me a whole different perspective on cigars......
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:15:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Its really pathetic thats the best a president could get.  I know he's a pos but even a nobody like me wouldnt touch her. I dont think they have that problem in other countries.
View Quote

"I like my women a little bit on the trashy side". Not the best he could get; maybe what he liked. He could have probably done better than Hillary too.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I never quite understood the hate and ridicule directed at her. Clinton was a predator in a high position and used it to sway Lewinsky.

But yet, she was the root of all the fat jokes, the affair jokes, the sexual innuendo. Both sides basically relieved Clinton from any wrong doing. I always felt sad for her, because she was just another woman used and tossed away by a guy with a lot of power who didn't give a shit about her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is how I see it too.

Yes, she was stupid. She was 22 when the affair started and he was the President of the United States, much older and very practiced at manipulating women. I'm sure there are 22-year-old girls out there who would not have succumbed to his advances, but plenty others would have. I think most of us have done something very stupid and unwise at age 22. He was much older and in such a position of authority, and yet she was the one who seemed to take all the blame for it. What bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:19:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yes, she was stupid. She was 22 when the affair started and he was the President of the United States, much older and very practiced at manipulating women. I'm sure there are 22-year-old girls out there who would not have succumbed to his advances, but plenty others would have. I think most of us have done something very stupid and unwise at age 22. He was much older and in such a position of authority, and yet she was the one who seemed to take all the blame for it. What bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, you don't have to be the President to find chubby 22 year olds that are willing to suck dick and stick stuff inside themselves for your entertainment.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:25:47 AM EDT
[#31]
She may be able to do round two, next year

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:42:36 AM EDT
[#32]
ZFG.  She made a choice.  She was old enough to know what she was doing.  Deal with fallout and quit acting like a victim.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, at 22 it's all on you unless you have diminished mental capability. At 17 or 18 I would have thought differently. She wanted a taste of power and she got it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:56:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Meh, at 22 it's all on you unless you have diminished mental capability. At 17 or 18 I would have thought differently. She wanted a taste of power and she got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite literally.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same. It's just sad that the shame didn't stick to him a bit more. Because let's face it, if any other presidential candidate's First Lady was a philandering rapist, there's no way he'd even be getting a shot at the primary, much less a shot at the nomination or presidency. I mean, they're fussing that Cruz's wife worked at a bank!
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:11:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

"I like my women a little bit on the trashy side". Not the best he could get; maybe what he liked. He could have probably done better than Hillary too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was more likely what was available. Not exactly like the pres can go out looking for the perfect woman
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:15:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Sticks to your face like spooge, darling?

Don't lie down with dags if you don't want to get up with fleas.

You did it to yourself, honey...
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:22:21 AM EDT
[#38]
You suck ONE dick, and they never forget.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:22:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Tough lesson.

I'm with the Blame Bill crowd. Manipulating a 22YO with the power of President and all that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:28:33 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Go away, fatty. You had your day in the sun.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:32:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
She may be able to do round two, next year.
View Quote

Hillary won't leave any stains on her dress.

Bill Clinton is a scumbag sexual predator.  It is ridiculous Hillary is still married to him and running for president!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Or jizz
View Quote

SPNI
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

NOW died during that scandal.  THey used to be an influential group but when they sided with clinton over lewinsky the truth came out that political feminism is just another tool of the democratic party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I noticed to so called "feminists" immediately turned on her when the news broke. The democrat party is infested with hypocrites.

It's the only time I've enjoyed anything coming from Patricia Ireland. I so enjoyed her hypocrisy. She lost a lot of credibility that day. The voice and face of NOW siding with a womanizer.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I actually feel sorry for her.  We've all done something stupid in our youth.  Her's is just so spectacularly public.  Just another woman Slick Willie used and threw away.
View Quote

agreed

the TRULY sad part is how Hillary plots to destroy all the women Bill has come across.  I consider Hillary to be MUCH worst than Bill
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:40:06 AM EDT
[#46]
All these post and no pics, you guys are slipping:

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You suck ONE dick, and they never forget.
View Quote

During all of the hearings and meetings with Lewinsky, some rumor circulated that she was a fan of turtle neck sweaters. So what happens? All the Repubs for the hearings with Lewinsky show up in turtle neck sweaters. Talk about super trolling. What a bunch of idiots.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Perhaps if she didn't repeatedly bring the subject of her discgrace before the public every few years...........
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#49]
I thInk she looks pretty good these days.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:43:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. She's not a bad looking woman now either. Sad she'll never have a chance at a normal life as long as she lives.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top