Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:47:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hillary won't leave any stains on her dress.

Bill Clinton is a scumbag sexual predator.  It is ridiculous Hillary is still married to him and running for president!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She may be able to do round two, next year.

Bill Clinton is a scumbag sexual predator.  It is ridiculous Hillary is still married to him and running for president!

It's amazing she hasn't committed " suicide " by gunshot to the back of the head ....
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I bet she votes democrat. So I don't care.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:49:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:49:26 AM EDT
[#4]
No sympathy.  She choose her path.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:49:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This. She's not a bad looking woman now either. Sad she'll never have a chance at a normal life as long as she lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I actually feel sorry for her.  We've all done something stupid in our youth.  Her's is just so spectacularly public.  Just another woman Slick Willie used and threw away.

This. She's not a bad looking woman now either. Sad she'll never have a chance at a normal life as long as she lives.

Her life was so destroyed by both sides, and with such notoriety, no wonder she stayed in the spotlight to earn a living. How could one ever hide from that? What's she going to change her name to? Where is she going to hide? Look at the hate and insults directed at her in here even. After bringing to light how bad the Clintons are and she's still getting bashed. It's like DU in here at times.

And for the record, look back at photos of her in that time.........not hideously fat either. but that's just normal GD for you.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:52:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just stains on her soul.

And the Clintons' marriage was one of expediency, not love, trust, and devotion. She could care less how many women he's raped; he got her where she wanted to be. He could care less how evil and ugly she is, or that his daughter isn't really his daughter. She helped him get to the White House. Devious, calculating predators, the pair of them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:17:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:18:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
She votes republican, the democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Brilliant.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"I like my women a little bit on the trashy side". Not the best he could get; maybe what he liked. He could have probably done better than Hillary too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Its really pathetic thats the best a president could get.  I know he's a pos but even a nobody like me wouldnt touch her. I dont think they have that problem in other countries.

"I like my women a little bit on the trashy side". Not the best he could get; maybe what he liked. He could have probably done better than Hillary too.
Are you saying Hillary is a freak in the sheets?

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I never quite understood the hate and ridicule directed at her. Clinton was a predator in a high position and used it to sway Lewinsky.

But yet, she was the root of all the fat jokes, the affair jokes, the sexual innuendo. Both sides basically relieved Clinton from any wrong doing. I always felt sad for her, because she was just another woman used and tossed away by a guy with a lot of power who didn't give a shit about her.

There's a lot of young women that would have fell for it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I actually feel sorry for her.  We've all done something stupid in out youth.  Her's is just so spectacularly public.  Just another woman Slick Willie used and threw away.

I never quite understood the hate and ridicule directed at her. Clinton was a predator in a high position and used it to sway Lewinsky.

But yet, she was the root of all the fat jokes, the affair jokes, the sexual innuendo. Both sides basically relieved Clinton from any wrong doing. I always felt sad for her, because she was just another woman used and tossed away by a guy with a lot of power who didn't give a shit about her.

The folks in Arkansas held Bill accountable.  They took away Bill's license to practice law because of his perjury.  

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No sympathy.  She choose her path.
View Quote

This.  She chose to have an affair with a married man.  She chose to reveal this to her friend.  She continues to talk about it and keep the issue alive.

If she would have just kept her mouth shut.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Wow yeah that was a disaster.  

She isn't half bad looking.  If she could put her past behind her she might lead a normal life.

She needs to get married and quietly vanish from the public life.  IMHO.

The fact that she keeps herself in the public eye is her fault and she shouldn't complain about it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:39:40 AM EDT
[#13]
That ain't tar, honey.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wow yeah that was a disaster.  

She isn't half bad looking.  If she could put her past behind her she might lead a normal life.

She needs to get married and quietly vanish from the public life.  IMHO.

The fact that she keeps herself in the public eye is her fault and she shouldn't complain about it.
View Quote

At 42 and with that well known reputation, there ain't many a man who'd wife that up. Better to just legally change her name and drive on.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#15]

This

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:28:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Think she still has that blue dress?
View Quote

I used to share a cubicle with a hard-core leftist lesbian (we got along great, strangely enough).

Not only did she say that she would have gone down on Bill, she also said she would have kept the dress, too.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#17]
I would hit that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:30:53 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
NOW died during that scandal.  THey used to be an influential group but when they sided with clinton over lewinsky the truth came out that political feminism is just another tool of the democratic party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I noticed to so called "feminists" immediately turned on her when the news broke. The democrat party is infested with hypocrites.

NOW died during that scandal.  THey used to be an influential group but when they sided with clinton over lewinsky the truth came out that political feminism is just another tool of the democratic party.

I think the way Gloria Steinem and other feminists reacted to the Lewinsky incident is why the overwhelming majority of women don't call themselves "feminists".

Bill Clinton forced NOW to do the political equivalent of ATM, and they still stood by him.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Next time wash your clothes and don't say anything about blowing anybody.
View Quote

Just as teenage boys can't resist bragging about banging their hot English teacher, there's no way a starry-eyed 24 year-old White House intern is going to NOT tell anyone else that she smoked the president's pole in the Oval Office.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

At 42 and with that well known reputation, there ain't many a man who'd wife that up. Better to just legally change her name and drive on.
View Quote

Yeah, fair enough.  I can see how that might be a challenge for the average guy.

I keep hoping for the best for people all the same though.  I would be happy for her if news came out that she had finally settled down and vanished.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:36:26 AM EDT
[#21]
That isn't tar, Monica.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
All these post and no pics, you guys are slipping:

http://i67.tinypic.com/25zrtso.jpg
View Quote

Damn she looks much better at 42 than 24, almost to the point of "you're gay if you wouldn't".
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:39:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
All these post and no pics, you guys are slipping:

http://i67.tinypic.com/25zrtso.jpg
View Quote

She looks better now than she did back then.

I always thought it was a shame she got so much press for giving the Pres a BJ.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:41:24 AM EDT
[#24]
If only she could shrug off her scorn like an old username and come back fresh... Again and again and again.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:42:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Fill in the blanks. I bet we can come up with something better.

The shame sticks to you like...
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funniest post of the day.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:44:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Meh, at 22 it's all on you unless you have diminished mental capability. At 17 or 18 I would have thought differently. She wanted a taste of power and she got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I actually feel sorry for her.  We've all done something stupid in out youth.  Her's is just so spectacularly public.  Just another woman Slick Willie used and threw away.

This is how I see it too.

Yes, she was stupid. She was 22 when the affair started and he was the President of the United States, much older and very practiced at manipulating women. I'm sure there are 22-year-old girls out there who would not have succumbed to his advances, but plenty others would have. I think most of us have done something very stupid and unwise at age 22. He was much older and in such a position of authority, and yet she was the one who seemed to take all the blame for it. What bullshit.

Meh, at 22 it's all on you unless you have diminished mental capability. At 17 or 18 I would have thought differently. She wanted a taste of power and she got it.

I work at a college obviously you have not met anybody in their early twenties lately LOL
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Donald Trump should put her front row, center, for his first debate against Clinton.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Shame or fame.

Moveon.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:45:57 AM EDT
[#30]
I forget. How did the story break originally?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:46:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
And she could have changed her name to Louise Schnieber, stopped giving interviews, stopped trying to trade on her infamy for future fame and lived a normal life  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And she could have changed her name to Louise Schnieber, stopped giving interviews, stopped trying to trade on her infamy for future fame and lived a normal life  

Hey!  I know  Louise Schnieber!
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

He is a scumbag but, you feel sorry for her? At 24, you should have some grasp of consequence. Get the fuck over it.

Who fucking cares.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He is a scumbag but, you feel sorry for her? At 24, you should have some grasp of consequence. Get the fuck over it.

Who fucking cares.
No offense meant, but this is easy to say when Idaholandho is not a name synonymous with oral sex jokes everywhere in the country.  I do not give her a free pass at all.  But do you think for one moment she has ever NOT been damaged goods since this story broke?  People made jokes about sex, her image, and being overweight about her since that day.  While she made her own bed, do you think you just get over that?  Who hires you for a job with baggage you bring?  How do you find a mate with that kind of baggage?  

She went from a girl giving a secret blowie and "nobody will every know I am the president" to a laughing stock for the last 20 years.

I have some compassion for her as a human being.  Don't care what her politics are.  What happened is not something you just get over.  Sometimes things like this are, but not when a presidential scandal is involved.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

Assuming you're not being sarcastic, Monica bragged about it to her co-worker Linda Tripp.  

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

While I don't totally disagree, how many interviews did she give?  Not very freaking many,1 after 2014?  And lets say she changed her name.  How many years would it take before you could sell womens shoes in JC Penney without somebody recognizing her.  Her face was pretty ingrained in society.  

She was stupid, but who was more stupid her, for trusting the most powerful man in the world, or the most powerful man in the world abusing the privilege of his office?  If she had blown anybody but slick willy she would have never gone through this.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

She made the mistake of trusting Linda Tripp and confided in her.   Do not google the name, she is scary.

That beast recorded her and convinced her to keep all the gifts that Clinton had given her.

I think Tripp is the worst human being in the whole sordid story.   That bitch should have been taken to the Potomac for a ceremonial flencing.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:00:54 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Donald Trump should put her front row, center, for his first debate against Clinton.
View Quote

... I like it!
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:01:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Infamous White House intern-turned-cyberbullying activist Monica Lewinsky compares her years of public shaming to “a skinning of sorts.”

“I felt like every layer of my skin and my identity were ripped off of me in ’98 and ’99,” she told The Guardian in a profile published Saturday. “You feel incredibly raw and frightened. But I also feel like the shame sticks to you like tar.”like Elmer's Glue

Lewinsky, now 42, has emerged as a passionate anti-bullying advocate almost two decades after her sex scandal with former President Bill Clinton dragged her through headlines and made her the butt of every oral sex joke.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/monica-lewinsky-public-shame-sticks-tar-article-1.2603832
View Quote

Fixed it for you there Monica.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:05:49 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

She made the mistake of trusting Linda Tripp and confided in her.   Do not google the name, she is scary.

That beast recorded her and convinced her to keep all the gifts that Clinton had given her.

I think Tripp is the worst human being in the whole sordid story.   That bitch should have been taken to the Potomac for a ceremonial flencing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Linda Tripp was a federal employee who had information that the President of the United States was actively blocking a sexual harassment investigation by encouraging Monica to lie.

Nobody likes her for doing it, but she did what was necessary.  If it weren't for her recording those conversations, Bill Clinton would never have been held accountable for any of his predatory behavior.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:09:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I actually feel sorry for her.  We've all done something stupid in our youth.  Her's is just so spectacularly public.  Just another woman Slick Willie used and threw away.
View Quote

Instead of serving as an example of consequences of action, she will lower the bar. Our youth will be led by her example.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really? Let's see in who's best interest was it to discredit her...
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:11:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is how I see it too.

Yes, she was stupid. She was 22 when the affair started and he was the President of the United States, much older and very practiced at manipulating women. I'm sure there are 22-year-old girls out there who would not have succumbed to his advances, but plenty others would have. I think most of us have done something very stupid and unwise at age 22. He was much older and in such a position of authority, and yet she was the one who seemed to take all the blame for it. What bullshit.

She could be advocating distrust for elected officials, and constant vigilance against abuse of power. Instead she takes the low road.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:11:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:23:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
These days, I bet she's one of those chicks who refuses to put a dick in her mouth.
View Quote

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she was gun shy on having anything to do with men. When something goes that incredibly, terribly, publicly wrong, it can make you hesitate to ever trust again. Look at how many men here get bitter and belligerent after a nasty divorce or a surprise kid after a fling. This really isn't much different, except she never even married the jack wagon in the first place and no kids are involved. Her life has been ruined over a stupid fling with someone she had no legal ties to at all. Actions have consequences, and in her case, they were severe. Could you blame her for never wanting to have anything to do with men again?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's amazing she hasn't committed " suicide " by gunshot to the back of the head ....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That dress may have saved her life. Woman doesn't know how fortunate she is to be alive.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yep... a 20 year old girl, and a 45+ year old man.  Who is ethically at fault here?

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yep... a 20 year old girl, and a 45+ year old man.  Who is ethically at fault here?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both. Only one had her life completely ruined by it, though.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Do something stupid, and if people have a negative view of it, that is "bullying".
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The wrong one, at that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Linda Tripp was a federal employee who had information that the President of the United States was actively blocking a sexual harassment investigation by encouraging Monica to lie.

Nobody likes her for doing it, but she did what was necessary.  If it weren't for her recording those conversations, Bill Clinton would never have been held accountable for any of his predatory behavior.

View Quote

He has never been held accountable for his predatory behavior, because that predatory behavior isn't illegal.   Powerful men get blown by young women they work with.  

He was held accountable (sort of) for lying about it.   I don't think he should ever have been asked the question.   We've had filandering dirtbags who were great presidents and we've had horrible presidents who were faithful to their wives.   There isn't any correlation between fidelity to a spouse and how someone performs as POTUS.

Linda Tripp was old enough to know how the revelation was going to affect Lewinsky, even if Lewinsky didn't.   Tripp was the first feminist to fuck Monica, but she was far from the last.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top