Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 8:49:44 PM EDT
Seen at "X-Men2"...trailer for "28 Days Later". Said to 're-invent the Zombie genera'...looks like it's British, some cool special photography (like "Pitch Black")...I thought it was a re-make of "Omega Man" at first...we have to wait till summer though!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#1]
It ain't a zombie movie. It is about a bioweapon which causes the infected people to go homocidal that gets out of a lab courtesy of some animal rights activists . From what I have been hearing from those in Europe that saw the film, it is kind of artsy-fartsy and you will either hate it or like it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 1:52:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Bioweapon which causes people to go homocidal...isn't that what zombie moveies are about, something that makes people kinda dead like, and with a single minded purpose to kill?  Call me crazy or on crack, but I thought that's what zombie movies were.  Although this sounds a touch out of the ordinary, it's still zombies, and plenty of em.  Even more screwed in Englnad.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 1:58:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I did a thread on this flick last weekend. Check amazon UK, the film will be released on DVD (Region 2 format) a week from Tuesday. Imbroglio, you remind me of a PIL album: That Which Is Not.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]
"Zombies in England"...now THAT is a scary thought! NO GUNS to "shoot 'em in the head"! Just stff like axes or the odd club...that is freaky scary! If bioweapons turn people into insensate killers, I hope it happens while I'm in the states!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top