Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats Dude,

I myself would be called a little slow as I did not get done for 25 years.  Yep got my BS 25 years after HS.  So I was 40 before I started work.  Boy did I have some fun, but the corprate bull shit is sure killing me now.

Bob
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#3]
B.S.E.E. here however still unemployed due to company downsizing.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The good news is:You made it [beer]

the bad news is:you still have to pass the bar,and [red]I don't mean pass by it..... like you sometimes do![/red] [:)]
View Quote

That's slander! How dare you suggest that I don't perform my civic mid twenties duty of drinking my ass off!  Why do you think I haven't been posting much recently.....its all in the Guiness baby!

Hey, the good news is that I now get to pick my dream car since I have no loans to pay off.  Loan payments should be about $1k a month, so I'm playing with the idea of a loan/lease under that somewhere.  

DN - good luck tomorrow, I took a commercial contracts class last year and hated it.  Mainly because the prof was barely able to speak english, but also because I was bored to tears everyday.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not a school person. Did not want to waste my or my parents money to go to college.

I barely made it through high school, not because I'm dumb, I just hate school. I was more interested in panty sniffing that reading and studying.

Now I'm reading everything I can get my hands on........go figure.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#6]

AS in Law Enforcement and a BS in Criminal Justice Administration.

Most useless degrees on the face of the planet.  Hence why I work as a help-desk technician in the IT industry right now although I'd rather be puttign my degrees to use.  However, it seems that the CJ doesn't count for anything in terms of any jobs out there.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems

No job, 30k+ in loans, and no prospects...

Isn't it a good thing I planned (and still plan, assuming I get selected) to have a career in the service??
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:49:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As far as the job market goes, I'm one step away from being an Assistant District Attorney, so hopefully I get it.  
View Quote

It should be great experience.  It's a little premature, but welcome to the plaintiffs' bar, where all good ADAs end up when they decide it's time to make some money.  

The really good news.....NO LOANS.  Not a single one!  YAY ME!
View Quote

Now that's something to celebrate.  Always remember-- A man with debt can never be truly free.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top