Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 4:58:33 PM EDT
Did anyone see O'riely call Neal Boortz a vicious SOB! Man was he hot!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:04:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Why is O'Reilly mad at Boortz? O'Reilly attacked Drudge after Drudge reported that O'Reilly pays most of the radio stations that carry his show to air it.  But it's probably true, since the shows still get airtime despite abysmal ratings.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:19:40 PM EDT
[#2]
That situation is flat out wrong for a whole lot of reasons.  The only way that situation could have been worse is if the dress code mandated white sheets and hoods.

Private or not, racial segregation is crap.  Reinforcing this behavior in children is crap.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:21:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I see O'Reilly climbing up on his bully pulpit to speak out against this whites only prom in Georgia.  Why doesn't he speak out against BET, The United Negro Colledge Fund, Jet Magazine, NAACP, or many of the other mainstream seperatist organizations that exclude whites?

I agree with O'Reilly that this prom incident in Georgia is wrong.  But it is also time for the minorities to follow, and to embrace the teachings of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., to judge their fellow human beings on the content of their character, and not on the color of their skin.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I use to really like him, but he has been real dorky lately.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Bill's lost it.
He's crying that the Governor of the state needs to go down to the integrated party and tell all those kids their good guys.  WTF?  Bill, if you feel so strongly, you need to go down there.
While you are at it, make sure you expose every  segregated private group that's out there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#7]
o'rielly = neo-con extraordinaire.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:27:56 PM EDT
[#8]
O'Reilly's worst moment was allowing the Black Caucus slack.  These people are black but they don't JUST represent blacks and it is painfully obvious that is their agenda, first and foremost.  They are promoting racial difference, hence they are racist at the core.  To their shame,  they punish their own far worse than they will ever know.  The rest of the black organizations are variously guilty of the same thing but they aren't elected representatives of the
State Governments to Congress and the Senate.

Separate proms seemed to be an issue with parents of whites and not to their credit.  They should move with the times and not relive the past through their children.  The students seemed to be trying to make the best of the situation.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I think its really fucking wrong.

Its a PUBLIC SCHOOL

Therefor anyone who goes to it should be allowed at the prom.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:58:44 PM EDT
[#10]
You see it works like this....

If something is all black, it's wonderful.
If something is all white it's evil and racist.

Got it?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:11:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Its a PUBLIC SCHOOL

View Quote

Black proms have been going on in the South for quite a while.  They are never promoted by or affiliated with the school.  It's a word of mouth private gathering.  Many of the black students attend the official prom and then head over to the black prom so they can be with their friends and celebrate their way.

In private gatherings, people should be able to associate with whoever they wish.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its a PUBLIC SCHOOL

View Quote

Black proms have been going on in the South for quite a while.  They are never promoted by or affiliated with the school.  It's a word of mouth private gathering.  Many of the black students attend the official prom and then head over to the black prom so they can be with their friends and celebrate their way.

In private gatherings, people should be able to associate with whoever they wish.

View Quote

In the private sector, thats fine with me.
I did not know this was a private prom so I retract my post. If it was the school held prom, that should be for everyone.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Its a PUBLIC SCHOOL

View Quote

It was not 'The' Prom it was a private party, it had nothing to do with the school.

Edited as you have seen the error of your ways. [;)]

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It was not 'The' Prom it was a private party, it had nothing to do with the school.

View Quote

Yes, that was just made clear to me, thanks
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#15]
If it doesn't consume tax dollars, it is private not public.  This was a private get together.  I think that folks should be allowed to associate with whomever they please.  If I don't want to hang out with black folks on my time, that's my business.  If black folks don't want to hang out with white folks on their personal time, so be it.  The PC trend in the county is just stupid!  Eventually, the government is going to "PC" the right to personal choice straight out of the hands of the populace and start making decisions for us!

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:20:10 AM EDT
[#16]
o'rielly = neo-con extraordinaire
View Quote

Silly as ever.

O’Rielly is not a Neo-Con or a Conservative in any way or form.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:35:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Neal Boortz is replaying the tape from the Factor last night, & it is funny! He told Oriel that the prom deal wasn't an issue with anyone but the factor, & said that maybe Bill was running to the "issue" to draw attention away from the hubcap comment he made at a fund raiser recently, & that's when Billy boy blew his lid, & swore at Neal[lol] Seems there is a story circulating that a singing group comprised of a few black youths called "The Best Men" were supposed to perform, & when the time came they were no where to be found. O'Riely got on the stage & said I hope their not in the parking lot stealing our hub caps. Boortz thinks a publicist has told Billy to regain credibility with the minorities he needs to find a minority issue to champion. True or not Billy O really lost his composure over the comment! Neal found O/Riely's riel me up button, & pulled his punk card on national tv. Ahahahah![rofl2] WHO'S YOUR DADDY BILL!?! Can anyone say O'Riely is OWNED!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#18]
'Oh Really?" is not a conservative.  Despite the fact that I agree with him on some issues, I find him to be a petulant little whiner.

He is the ultimate populist.  He'll say anything in order to appeal to the majority of the people.  His definition of the regular guy is different from Terry McAullife's though.  I agree with his definition of who regular people are, but he forgot that a healthy dose of PRINCIPLES is necessary to add to all those morals he holds onto.

No true conservative would wish to cut taxes for the 'right people'.  No true conservative would want to ban 'certain guns'.  No true conservative would partially sign onto the evnironmental whacko movement in order to appear 'more mainstream'.

This is a guy who wants to ban large "scary" dogs, SUV's, freedom of association, freedom of political speech, "evil guns", smoking in public, and a whole host of other things he doesn't personnally like.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#19]
WTF is wrong with the 30% of y'all that think it's 'wrong.'

Where in the Hell did you come up with that idea?

I suppose we shall be seeing y'all support 'affirmative dating' soon, 'cause not to date someone because of his or her race would be, well, 'wrong'!

Friggin' idiots!

Eric The('EEOC'MeansNadaToMe)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This is a guy who wants to ban large "scary" dogs, SUV's, freedom of association, freedom of political speech, "evil guns", smoking in public, and a whole host of other things he doesn't personnally like.
View Quote

I hope you get thoroughly flamed for criticizing the gop platform.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I see O'Reilly climbing up on his bully pulpit to speak out against this whites only prom in Georgia.  Why doesn't he speak out against BET, The United Negro Colledge Fund, Jet Magazine, NAACP, or many of the other mainstream seperatist organizations that exclude whites?

I agree with O'Reilly that this prom incident in Georgia is wrong.  But it is also time for the minorities to follow, and to embrace the teachings of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., to judge their fellow human beings on the content of their character, and not on the color of their skin.
View Quote
AMEN!!  can we say "reverse racisim" it seems these days....racisim is defined as anything a caucasion says about a minority that the minority group in question doesnt agree with....BAD WHITEY!!  where as..if i were to go and start a WET (white entertainment television) channel...or start the United Caucasion College Fund (where i was born and raised the population was 70%+ hispanic), there would be riots and i'd be a racist.  i had a buddy in high school...a white guy..who applied for a minority scholarship...as stated above..we by all accounts..WERE the minority....he damn near got expelled for it.  i'm tired of this reverse racisim shit.  what some tobacco farmer in north carolina did to some slave 400+ yrs ago has nothing to do w/ me..and i'm tired of society dictating it as so.  its been 400 years!! minorities arent being opressed by "the man" ...they are opressing themselves.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#22]
I say its crap. They are trying to stir things up and are doing it.

Last thing we need are racisit in this world, we need to but all racisit black and white and any other as well with rapist and murders on a little island I like to call california. Oh crap I guess most already are okay not a new idea. Just for phun people who live in cali.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#23]
I think the No Spin Zone was engaging in some spin...  Boortz is reporting that O'Reilly is using this issue of a segregated private party (he is calling a prom) as penance for an ethnic slur he used at another event.  

[url]http://www.boortz.com/nealznuz.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope you get thoroughly flamed for criticizing the gop platform.
View Quote

I had absolutely no idea these were in the Republican platform!  Who the hell have I been voting for my whole life!

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHH!

(Runs away, screaming with the sheer panic of it all.)
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:06:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Do you believe the segregated proms in Georgia are wrong?  
I think it's wrong because it seperates groups of people. : 8%  
I think it's wrong because it was a school function, & no one should be excluded. : 24%  
I think it's ok as long as it's not a goverment sponsard event. : 5%  
I think it's ok because it's what the kid's wanted to do, & this is still a free country, : 58%  
Welcome back Imbroglio! It's nice to see your bright shinning face back where you belong! : 5%  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
118 Total Votes

View Quote

When I voted, 24% of you voted on something you knew NOTHING about. You voted WRONG, because it was NOT "a school function"

I hope you will be more thoughtful when voting for candidates, and tax measures....[;D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:43:47 PM EDT
[#26]
25% of AR15.com members wrongly believe these proms are a "school event". They are not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top