Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2003 12:56:39 AM EDT
I found a site of Muslim jokes.... it's kinda... well... really stupid. But I decided to post it anyway. These are the people that say we Americans are stupid.

[url]http://nc.indymedia.org/news/2002/10/1200_comment.php[/url]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 1:48:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you notice where these guys said they were from?  Most of the animals live in the United States.

What a bunch of fucking 'tards.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:35:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Ethnic jokes only work when there's a ring of truth behind the slur. Calling the US and Israelis stupid and incompetent doesn't hurt much, because what does that make the Arabs who get so easily walked over by us?

Kind of like that Israeli commander who was asked how had Israel achieved such stunning success in their wars with Egypt, Syria and Jordan?  He said "Simple. Fight Arabs."
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:37:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sad… not funny.

I wonder if the former Iraqi military thinks US tanks use a wind up key.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:52:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:57:58 AM EDT
[#5]
If those are the best jokes they can come up with it's no wonder they are still living with no running water.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Thats what happens when the Minister of diinformation is allowed to write jokes.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Pretty fuckin sad if you ask me. I think my two year old could come up with a better punchline than those [S]cabdrivers[/S] muslims. I wonder how many would have the balls to say that shit face to face with one of us? Oh and for the ones who liver here...This is My fuckin country, you can worship as you wish, but if you don't love my country GET THE FUCK OUT!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I dealt spent quite a bit of time in SWA.  In general the people I dealt with in the IDF were professional and hardworking.  The Arab "soldiers" were lazy, unprofessional, fat...they spent most of their time making sure that their a/c was working in their Toyota's(that had a MG mounted on it).
If you read this website, in North Carolina no less, maybe people will come to the conclusion that this is a war.
This is a war of Muslims vs. the United States.  
Those animals, a lot of them who live right her in the US, want to kill us all.
I say bring it on, I think we should start grouping Muslim soldiers in with the French.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If those are the best jokes they can come up with it's no wonder they are still living with no running water.
View Quote

[LOL]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top