Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2016 7:27:42 PM EDT

When a Williamsburg barber shop offered blunts and bowls, it wasn’t talking about haircuts.

L&L Barber Shop on South 4th Street near Keap Street was a front for a drug gang that peddled $1 million in cocaine and heroin a year — including near two elementary schools and a day care, authorities said Thursday.

Twenty-two thugs were indicted in a sweep that involved two drug-trafficking crews — one of which kept a portion of their stash in the barbershop’s office.

Authorities allege that four of the “Southside Bullies” crew — Armando Baez, Radames Lopez, Juan Perez and Christopher Rodriguez — prepared and stored the drugs in other “safehouses,’’ too

Link

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Million ain't much  these days

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Carlos Mencia got a tan.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Who says there is no money in the 'hood?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Carlos Mencia got a tan.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:54:41 PM EDT
[#5]
They should pass a law and make this illegal that way it stops .
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They should pass a law and make this illegal that way it stops .
View Quote
I miss NYC, I miss seeing this stuff go on right before your very eyes. Those guys slinging drugs you could spot a mile away who sooner or later were either going up the river or being deported,  just like you could spot the undercover cops who stood out like sore thumbs and had no clue and would finally stumble into a jackpot of cash and drugs. Everyone had that "look", cops, bad guys, customers...lol
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Barber shop I went to as a kid got busted for dealing drugs.

They were awesome to me too.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:44:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
I used to go to this BBQ chicken place that had a door in the back leading up to a pleasure palace of 5 girls with mirrored rooms. You entered pissed and left smiling
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 3:13:52 AM EDT
[#9]
One of the suspects stated, "It's the principle of the thing.  There's principalities in this, Smokey!"
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 3:22:21 AM EDT
[#10]
The Wall just got 10 feet higher
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:03:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Wall just got 10 feet higher
View Quote

Big money in drugs, they will find a way, the next president will have to build a wall around the entire country
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:27:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I used to go to this BBQ chicken place that had a door in the back leading up to a pleasure palace of 5 girls with mirrored rooms. You entered pissed and left smiling
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope they franchise it   Would be awesome
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:32:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They actually had chicken turning and burning in the front with actual customers on line who had no idea
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top