Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2016 10:31:31 PM EDT
I have a Kenmore Model 800 Washing Machine. The actual model # is 29822800 The timer broke on it last year in August. The machine was having the same symptoms so I ordered another timer and replaced it. However this is not the issue this time. The timing of the machine is definitely off its trying to agitate when it should be filling with water. I dont know what to replace next and my google fu is not working lately. Its not in the cards to buy a new one at the moment.

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
First you go front, then you go back, then you go inside out front and back.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 10:46:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Look into the water level switches.  If a bad switch is telling the timer it's full of water it will do what you're describing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top