Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/2/2015 10:29:09 PM EDT
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CN7AC2mXAAA18SK.jpg <--- Picture from Drudge dead child killed by parents negligence and Obama's Policies in the Middle East...

But not for the reason the asshats at the Independent want it to.

I want to raise that child's parent from the dead and beat them to fucking death.

If the Europeans would stop allowing these people in it would stop tomorrow, there would be no reason to even try and get to Europe.

Also is Turkey taking these Syrians, fuck no, they are sending them on their way so much for the religion of peace and brotherhood.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep.  That kids death is the parents fault.  Not europe's
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Do the Europeans blame Obama for this mess?  They should.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:37:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
So you want to kill that kid's parents because they gave every thing trying to come to Europe to give that kid a better life but them and the kid died in the process?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard about that, and I really, really didn't want to see it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:39:51 PM EDT
[#6]
There's already a thread on this.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:40:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus Christ how about a warning in the title

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah parents should stay in the war zone with Isis on one team and Assad on the other. These people took  shitty chance because thats likely the only one they had. It cost them their lives and that poor kid his. Heaping some arfcom scorn on them is just icing on the cake. The fact that we won the birth lottery and were born here or wound up here isn't to be forgotten. That kid wasn't so blessed.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#9]
God he looks like my 4 year old. Politics aside that is horrible.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:42:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Put a warning man.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#11]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:43:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yeah parents should stay in the war zone with Isis on one team and Assad on the other. These people took shitty chance because thats likely the only one they had. It cost them their lives and that poor kid his. Heaping some arfcom scorn on them is just icing on the cake. The fact that we won the birth lottery and were born here or wound up here isn't to be forgotten. That kid wasn't so blessed.
View Quote

Our ancestors fought for freedom instead of turning tail and running when things get rough.  You know, the same thing men in that part of the world are known for?  In 20 years, I guarantee you no one will be saying "Man, I wish we would have let more Syrians into our country, they've really contributed".
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:44:33 PM EDT
[#13]
There has ALWAYS existed massive human tragedy on this rock in space. Always.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:47:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a 2.5 year old and as soon as I saw that pic, I couldn't help go take a look at her.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:47:29 PM EDT
[#15]
How about a god damned warning, some of us have kids that old and don't want to look at that shit.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If the Europeans would stop allowing these people in it would stop tomorrow, there would be no reason to even try and get to Europe.
View Quote

None of these sob story news articles ask two important questions about this "humanitarian crisis".

Why are they coming to Western Europe?  Free shit.

How do we stop them from coming?  Stop letting them in and giving them free shit.

If the next 5000 who came over were shipped back on a RORO cargo ship "door's open GTFO" and pepper sprayed to clear them out word would get out.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Good hell that's hard to see... *Goes to hug kids*
View Quote

I did the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:49:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have a 2.5 year old and as soon as I saw that pic, I couldn't help go take a look at her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:49:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Our ancestors fought for freedom instead of turning tail and running when things get rough.  You know, the same thing men in that part of the world are known for?  In 20 years, I guarantee you no one will be saying "Man, I wish we would have let more Syrians into our country, they've really contributed".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah parents should stay in the war zone with Isis on one team and Assad on the other. These people took shitty chance because thats likely the only one they had. It cost them their lives and that poor kid his. Heaping some arfcom scorn on them is just icing on the cake. The fact that we won the birth lottery and were born here or wound up here isn't to be forgotten. That kid wasn't so blessed.

They also fought that war with flint locks and it took the Crown months to send more troops and not days.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Someone call Planned Parenthood.  Can't let a crisis go to waste.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#21]
That's just sad.  damn
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:53:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This… WTF op, no one want to see that
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:53:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So you want to kill that kid's parents because they gave every thing trying to come to Europe to give that kid a better life but them and the kid died in the process?
View Quote

I suppose you say the same thing about every Mexican that swarms our border?

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They also fought that war with flint locks and it took the Crown months to send more troops and not days.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Our ancestors fought for freedom instead of turning tail and running when things get rough. You know, the same thing men in that part of the world are known for? In 20 years, I guarantee you no one will be saying "Man, I wish we would have let more Syrians into our country, they've really contributed".

They fought with the weapons of time, just as in the Middle East.

Look, everyone agrees this picture is heartbreaking.  No one likes to see children die.  But, there are lots of children in Europe, and eventually they will be the ones dying when enough "refugees" to decide its time to bend European culture to their own liking.  

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:54:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yeah parents should stay in the war zone with Isis on one team and Assad on the other. These people took  shitty chance because thats likely the only one they had. It cost them their lives and that poor kid his. Heaping some arfcom scorn on them is just icing on the cake. The fact that we won the birth lottery and were born here or wound up here isn't to be forgotten. That kid wasn't so blessed.
View Quote

This.  That kid stood a good chance of dying at the hand of Assad or ISIS.  Parents rolled the dice, and it cost them their lives also.

Be thankful for the peace and plenty you and yours enjoy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Correct and I avoided the other thread for exactly that reason.  Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Look, everyone agrees this picture is heartbreaking.  No one likes to see children die.  But, there are lots of children in Europe, and eventually they will be the ones dying when enough "refugees" to decide its time to bend European culture to their own liking.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our ancestors fought for freedom instead of turning tail and running when things get rough. You know, the same thing men in that part of the world are known for? In 20 years, I guarantee you no one will be saying "Man, I wish we would have let more Syrians into our country, they've really contributed".

That started several years ago.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF, are we really this sheltered and feely?

You will see worse pictures than this if Europe keeps filling up with migrants so fast. the people in charge of the destruction of Europe lost control of something, the flood was not supposed to happen this fast and now there may be a reaction.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is more than the parents of that child put into it.  

Now realize how little effort went into the thought process of going "Hey, think we should put little Johnny on this rickety boat that might sink and cross this ocean?"

But then again, the Obama, Nanny state, "No one ever makes a bad decision" is everywhere.

No wonder this world is in the fucking toilet.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:56:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is that you Jeb?

NEWSFLASH:  These fucks don't give a damn about their kids and use them as pawns to get free shit for themselves.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:58:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Is that you Jeb?

NEWSFLASH:  These fucks don't give a damn about their kids and use them as pawns to get free shit for themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that you Jeb?

Maybe blame the big country that funded the "moderates" who perpetrated the destruction of Syria. And John McCain.

Have you heard of the syrian children who have undergone awake surgery and dental work, because US sanctions included novicane and anesthesia?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:00:55 PM EDT
[#32]
That one hurt. Regardless of context.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:01:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Is that you Jeb?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that you Jeb?

While I may agree with you big picture ,that dead little boy had no clue about geopolitical conflict. Its sad.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#34]
As soon as I saw the picture I right-clicked on the photo and hit "Block Element" with my Adblock Plus. It removes the pic from the screen.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:03:03 PM EDT
[#35]

The world under Obama.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#36]
deleted.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:04:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You will see worse pictures than this if Europe keeps filling up with migrants so fast. the people in charge of the destruction of Europe lost control of something, the flood was not supposed to happen this fast and now there may be a reaction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe I'm sheltered and feely but seeing a dead child disturbs me
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:06:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Call it whatever you want, tough guy.  I don't want to see dead kids.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#39]
I have a four year old that looks like that kid.  Yeah it hurts.

But if that picture makes you, in any way, think we should let him and his parents, and all the others, into the western world you are weak and stupid.

Weak and stupid die.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:12:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our "public servants" plans to slowly undermine europe by making the EU accept miagrants, may have been undermined by their OWN plans to undermine russia by overthrowing their ally and opening up Syria to a gas pipeline. Hoisted by their own fucking petard. By the likes of John Mccain enabling "moderates" (ISIS) in Syria to overthrow Assad, too many miagrants may be flowing into europe prompting them to do something to stop it.

If you want to feel bad for Children, look up how parents in Syria have had to subject their children to fully awake surgery because the united states specifically sanctioned shipments of ANESTHESIA to syria.

Keep in mind our governenment and airmen (JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!) are deliberately aiding islamic extremists in Syria, AGAINST Assad who protects Christian minorities from massacre.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:12:48 PM EDT
[#41]
What about Europeans murdered by immigrants? Did the media wallow in photographs of them? No, of course not. Just like with Knoxville Horror, some dead people are more important than others. That child is dead, because his parents did something stupid. Any attempt to spread the blame or put it in some sort of "context" is nothing more than watered down Marxism.

Europe has a right to stay European. Europe has a right to stop the flood of foreign refugees.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:13:31 PM EDT
[#42]
TFU.  Thats fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#43]
I was hoping to forget about that picture.  That kid was about my son's age.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:14:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Fuck them. They took a chance coming here. There were risks involved and they accepted them.

The MSM is full of shit laying this on Europe.

How the fuck is it Europe's fault that these plebs' home country turned to shit?

Send them back home to fix their own fucking country, before they ruin all the countries in Europe.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:15:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Except they want to transform Europe into everything their shit hole was, only with $$$ and without the threat of being beheaded themselves.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:17:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CN7AC2mXAAA18SK.jpg

But not for the reason the asshats at the Independent want it to.

I want to raise that child's parent from the dead and beat them to fucking death.

Also is Turkey taking these Syrians, fuck no, they are sending them on their way so much for the religion of peace and brotherhood.

View Quote

So it's better they just stayed in Syria and died from bombing, small arms fire, starvation, or getting their heads cut off? "Do not worry son, at least we aren't drowning trying to find a safe place to live."

Some of you people have no fucking empathy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What about Europeans murdered by immigrants? Did the media wallow in photographs of them? No, of course not. Just like with Knoxville Horror, some dead people are more important than others. That child is dead, because his parents did something stupid. Any attempt to spread the blame or put it in some sort of "context" is nothing more than watered down Marxism.

Europe has a right to stay European. Europe has a right to stop the flood of foreign refugees.

View Quote

The only difference between a radical muslim and a regular muslim is the radical muslim will behead you, whereas the regular muslim won't himself behead you but will wish for a radical muslim to behead you.

Sorry but the first world has to have standards. And most of these folks are below that standard.

RIP Europe 2015.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:19:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I have a four year old that looks like that kid.  Yeah it hurts.

But if that picture makes you, in any way, think we should let him and his parents, and all the others, into the western world you are weak and stupid.

Weak and stupid die.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:20:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Some of you people have no fucking empathy.
View Quote

How many are you PERSONALLY willing to take into your household, hmmm?

These people will end up on welfare in their new "host" countries. None will speak the language, none share a common religion, none share a common culture, none have the same political views and none will assimilate.

Taking in foreigners en masse like this is tantamount to national suicide.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Big difference between that and Mexico.

Lets say a Cuban family died trying to get here would you blame us for letting them in?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top