Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:58:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats the Bureau or Land Management have to do with race relations?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whats the Bureau or Land Management have to do with race relations?
View Quote

That runs through my mind for a split second every time I read some shit about #BLM
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How is it that I keep hearing BLM members claim that a minority cannot be racist toward a majority? I cannot find any definition of racism that even mentions the word minority.

What definition are they working from?
View Quote

IMHO..... its not about EQUALITY to 50% or more of these BLM people...... equal is NEVER going to be good enough.... they want to be BETTER than equal....

would it be racist for blacks to rape / murder, while screaming the ONLY reason they were doing it, was because the victim is white?

would it be racist for a modern black family, to have a white woman as their slave, washing their laundry, and cooking and cleaning?

i actually believe to 1/2 these blm people, things will never be equal, until after we go 180% and blacks are allowed to have white slaves, and they can take their property, and make whites their property as well....

shit and people are insane.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top