Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]
The democratic party just made this statement, this is what they support
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Black Activists Call for Lynching
and Hanging of White People and Cops

Members of the #FYF911 or #FukYoFlag and #BlackLivesMatter movements called for the lynching and hanging of white people and cops. They encouraged others on a radio show Tuesday night to “turn the tide” and kill white people and cops to send a message about the killing of black people in America.

“Find a mother f**ker that is alone. Snap his ass, and then f***in hang him from a damn tree. Take a picture of it and then send it to the mother f**kers.”

We “just need one example,” and “then people will start watchin’.” This will turn the tables on s**t, he said. He said this will start “a trickle-down effect.” He said that when one white person is hung and then they are just “flat-hanging,” that will start the “trickle-down effect.” He continued, “Black people are good at starting trends.”

He said that was how “to get the upper-hand.”

View Quote

Now I am a about as strong of a supporter of the 1st Amendment as it gets,  however I think advocating for the murder of innocent civilians is stepping over the lines a wee bit.

Granted these idiots making these statements are no doubt bonafide cowards who likely pose no threat themselves  but the fact they might get to some whack jobs that would could be.

View Quote
When one advocates for the violation of others right, one has given up ones rights. There are laws broken when one does this, trouble is the DOJ will not enforce them. edit,
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Well shut up and do something I'm tired of waiting.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:28:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Calling for lynching of white people and cops is only 3% of what #BlackLivesMatters stands for.  The Democrat party continues to support them because of the other 97%.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Attention whore group looking for attention. Nothing more. I'm not worried.  Just like everything else on social media the extreme position makes the rounds. You don't know about the majority of blacks seeing that and shaking their head in shame.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#6]
And somehow that's still not racist.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been saying this for a while. When are we gonna do more than just bitch on Facebook while we lose our country????? Somebody has to be first...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This kind of crap was pretty calm before Obama took the helm.
View Quote
They feel inspired by a Kenyan with a white mother.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well shut up and do something I'm tired of waiting.
View Quote

I've been saying this for a while. When are we gonna do more than just bitch on Facebook while we lose our country????? Somebody has to be first..
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:37:38 PM EDT
[#10]
More worried about the cross fire from the neighbors  :)
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Calling for lynching of white people and cops is only 3% of what #BlackLivesMatters stands for.  The Democrat party continues to support them because of the other 97%.
View Quote

Fascinating, what is this other 97%?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:44:59 PM EDT
[#13]
"black people are good at starting trends"

lol  that aint no shit
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:50:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Where's the MSM?

Oh yeah.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#15]
An AA male at work showed me a Tshirt that said African by birth American by force and sked me what I thought. I said "they can get the fuck out, if they hate it here so much then get the fuck out and go wherever it is they think life will be better". And that's what these fuckheads can do too.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And what would the media do if a white guy called and said that about blacks
View Quote

If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And the actions of a few may get good people killed...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be careful what you wish for. Whitey has all the guns.

Black folks are13.5% of the population, and most of em' just want to get on with their day.

Shortest race war ever.

And the actions of a few may get good people killed...

I am worried for my fiancée. My concern is the retard that would go after the easiest target, a 4'9" black female doctor.

Trust me , though... These FukyoFag and # BoweLMovement types come into our neighborhood and my fiancée will be backing up my M1a with a Bushmaster.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:07:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I heard this kind of crap during the late 60's there was no internet for them to broadcast on....
View Quote

This,too. Complete repeat of the late 1960's
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:08:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Sorry, only honkies get to kill people with a rope.  in deference to your civilization, I DEMAND to be necklaced.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:09:22 PM EDT
[#20]
blacks suffer from a cultural mental illness of denial and ignorance.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:09:24 PM EDT
[#21]
When ever those toddlers/teens are *yawn...scratches ass* ready to get real someone wake me up.
Just like the black pussy-panthers, those sweetie pies have been flapping their lips promising something for a decades, yet they never come through. Talk talk talk, bitch bitch bitch...they are tough enough to do anything but feed their kids.
That's not to say a pack of 20 boys might jump an elderly white woman or a school girl to show us how bad ass they are.
Pffft...they are all talk.
I just wonder who gonna feed day babees if da was no white man.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
http://d2rg8jfniu44sp.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Movement2.png

This is them.....such a rich and vibrant culture
View Quote

The 1st Amendment is a double edged sword. People like that deserve to be taken out back and dealt with like the rabid animals they are. Its funny, if the liberals actually got what they wanted, they'd have no freedom of speech, press, assembly etc. They want to get rid of the Constitution, but they like its protection.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#23]

We “just need one example,” and “then people will start watchin’.” This will turn the tables on s**t, he said. He said this will start “a trickle-down effect.” He said that when one white person is hung and then they are just “flat-hanging,” that will start the “trickle-down effect.” He continued, “Black people are good at starting trends.”

Are his legs broke?  He's the voice behind the movement, let him lead by example....oh wait, he can't because hes just another mouthy coward.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:16:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Hell, most of these assholes won't get the fuck off a couch to see what their chilrens are up to, do you really believe this attack on white people will get any worse than it already is???

Oh, and this is the democrat long game if you didn't already figure it out.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#25]
We “just need one example,” and “then people will start watchin’.
View Quote

We already have many examples. They just don't make the Evening News. And we are watching, at least the ones who don't want to be the next example.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:20:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Another case of writing checks, their ass can't cash.  It has little to no effect on me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I've been saying this for a while. When are we gonna do more than just bitch on Facebook while we lose our country????? Somebody has to be first...
View Quote

Well, this kid went to Detroit....

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Lynching, huh? Does complex knot tying require a minimum IQ?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/a2/82/c0/a282c0078cadbf55f925e143b3c9f867.jpg

Did he dieded?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:30:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Did he dieded?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/a2/82/c0/a282c0078cadbf55f925e143b3c9f867.jpg

Did he dieded?

He's dead Jim.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Allow me to speak for the rest of black people:

Fuck them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Yeah, that will go over well...
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:36:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This

once whitey finally has had enough, it won't end well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

once whitey finally has had enough, it won't end well.

This
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't.  Why aren't they openly opposing this bullshit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel bad for the good people in the black community that have to put up with this stuff being what is seen as the voice of their race.

I don't.  Why aren't they openly opposing this bullshit?

some are. pissed off Peggy Hudson is, our own Carolina_K and Conservativeblackfem is, I think J hustle in Chiraq is.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Black folks are13.5% of the population, and most of em' just want to get on with their day.

Shortest race war ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shortest race war ever.

Most of them rely on the govt in some form or another.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:39:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I am starting to blame the internet for most of our problems.  It gives a mouthpiece to idiots who would normally be ignored, and allows a small number of activists to promulgate their agenda like never before. Normal people are too busy living their lives, so this insane minority of malcontents ends up controlling the narrative. Activism is a mental disorder in many cases.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I heard this kind of crap during the late 60's there was no internet for them to broadcast on....

I am starting to blame the internet for most of our problems.  It gives a mouthpiece to idiots who would normally be ignored, and allows a small number of activists to promulgate their agenda like never before. Normal people are too busy living their lives, so this insane minority of malcontents ends up controlling the narrative. Activism is a mental disorder in many cases.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING WINNER!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:41:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The numbers are skewed because in NH we have 3, Maine 2 and Vermont.... well give me a minute to find one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shortest race war ever.
I said that exact stat and was called a liar by a friends black friends, they called me every name you could think of, they all said that whites & blacks are almost equal in population?

Dumb as fuck

The numbers are skewed because in NH we have 3, Maine 2 and Vermont.... well give me a minute to find one.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:42:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I feel bad for the good people in the black community that have to put up with this stuff being what is seen as the voice of their race.
View Quote

Very much this.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:44:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Meh,they'll be talking shit forever,that's what they do.Talk shit
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#41]

It this shit starts do they think they can buy ammo with an EBT card?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Very much this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very much this.

yeah its like turning on the tv and the Klan is on  to trying represent me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:50:40 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm shaking all over
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:52:02 PM EDT
[#44]
This is kind of like when a big guy ignores a little guy's bullshit until he does something that can't be ignored and the little guy gets thumped.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Black Activists Call for Lynching
and Hanging of White People and Cops

Members of the #FYF911 or #FukYoFlag and #BlackLivesMatter movements called for the lynching and hanging of white people and cops. They encouraged others on a radio show Tuesday night to “turn the tide” and kill white people and cops to send a message about the killing of black people in America.

“Find a mother f**ker that is alone. Snap his ass, and then f***in hang him from a damn tree. Take a picture of it and then send it to the mother f**kers.”

He said that was how “to get the upper-hand.”

View Quote

Now I am a about as strong of a supporter of the 1st Amendment as it gets,  however I think advocating for the murder of innocent civilians is stepping over the lines a wee bit.

Granted these idiots making these statements are no doubt bonafide cowards who likely pose no threat themselves  but the fact they might get to some whack jobs that would could be.

View Quote

If we had someone on the White House press beat with any balls, they would ask the question, "Mr. Obama, Do you agree or disagree with the #FYF911 call to execute white Americans and Police? If not, will you immediately and publicly denounce them, AND immediately and publicly guarantee to use the full might and power of the federal government to fully investigate and/or prosecute any terrorist threats made by #FYF911, to the fullest extent of the law, in the same manner as many "Right Wing Conservative Extremist" groups have been?"
I would dearly love to hear the response.
(Not holding my breath...)
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#46]
And cops
View Quote

guess that means they're all the same color  blue?? Or are the black and hispanic and asian cops considered white too
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:02:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Standing by for an answer......
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:03:55 PM EDT
[#48]

How does that saying go?
"Be careful what you wish for- you just might get it".
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:05:03 PM EDT
[#49]
They wont do nothing.  Someone is spreading this shit to see if the white man will snap.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Have we reached condition Elmo yet?

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top