BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:42:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Who'da thunk it.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#2]
WTF?  New Jersey has Pork Roll.  Who hates Pork Roll?  People should hate MA, they got shit.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WTF?  New Jersey has Pork Roll.  Who hates Pork Roll?  People should hate MA, they got shit.
View Quote

It's like ham!*

*Can not legally be referred to as ham.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats funny, I asked which states would you not set foot in a day or 2 back and NJ was really taking a beating last time I looked.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#5]
well no shit.  learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Americans as a whole seem to dislike the northeastern states more so than any other region of the country. It would probably be a toss up as to whether New Jersey or Massachusetts leads in the most disliked state category. Connecticut is up there too. New York would probably be next, though it would rank right up there with New Jersey if not for the redeeming quality that is upstate New York. Those folks are nothing like their NYC brethren. People just really dislike that area of the country...from the accents, to the rudeness of the people to the rabid leftism that seems to infect the place, not to even mention the shitty weather, the northeast just sucks hind tit.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:00:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Hawaii.

and New Jersey

Just kidding. My coworker was from New Jersey and his home is on a 40 acre farm in the south. Most of the bad rep that Jersey gets comes from NY and other neighboring states.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#8]

It's all about the:

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Americans as a whole seem to dislike the northeastern states more so than any other region of the country. It would probably be a toss up as to whether New Jersey or Massachusetts leads in the most disliked state category. Connecticut is up there too. New York would probably be next, though it would rank right up there with New Jersey if not for the redeeming quality that is upstate New York. Those folks are nothing like their NYC brethren. People just really dislike that area of the country...from the accents, to the rudeness of the people to the rabid leftism that seems to infect the place, not to even mention the shitty weather, the northeast just sucks hind tit.
View Quote

When I worked in tourism, the people with the northeastern accents seemed to be rude jerks.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#10]
No one likes New Jersey
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck Hawaii and their shithead natives.  Fuck Jersey too.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#12]
As a New Jersian I'd like to just say to those hating on Dirty Jersey, FUCK NEW JERSEY! This place blows.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:07:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Only queers live in New Jersey
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#14]
In other news, water is wet.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:09:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Fuck Hawaii and their shithead natives.  Fuck Jersey too.
View Quote
Coconut retards

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:10:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Umm... Hawaii has its quota.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're missing one, it's due back 1/21/2017
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:29:43 PM EDT
[#18]
And water is wet
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In other news, water is wet.
View Quote

No joke!

Sit on a nice beach with my wife in a bikini... Or put up with the best trash that Jersey has to offer.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:47:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

As a New Jersian I'd like to just say to those hating on Dirty Jersey, FUCK NEW JERSEY! This place blows.
View Quote

As another NJ-ian - this place is a shithole.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top