[#1]
Self inflicted on all sides.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

So he was wrong for helping the officer?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#3]
That officer was incredibly restrained.  Needed more mace, maybe some taser.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#4]
no sound at work...can you fill me in?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#5]
"White devil!"
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:09:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

BULLSHIT.

Cop and assistant did NOTHING wrong here.

Some of the members in the crowd should all be arrested for hate speech and assault.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#7]
White devils gonna white devil.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:10:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wasn't wrong, but he should have seen what would happen.  I wouldn't have helped unless the officer was getting his ass kicked.  I'll let him play hug the perp for as long as he wants.  Had the crowd attacked the cop I would have intervened.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:10:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
White devils gonna white devil.
View Quote

But only if you're white. Don't forget that part.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#10]
lol...
white devil
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:10:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He wasn't wrong, but he should have seen what would happen.  I wouldn't have helped unless the officer was getting his ass kicked.  I'll let him play hug the perp for as long as he wants.  Had the crowd attacked the cop I would have intervened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure you would have.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Why is there always some black mammy screaming the same shit over and over in these videos?

This one called the guy helping a white (something) and then later a white devil

She be racist

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

BULLSHIT.

Some of the members in the crowd should all be arrested for hate speech and assault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BULLSHIT.

It's no longer about "doing something wrong", but each man picks his battles. Fight it at a stupid disadvantage to your own peril.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Sure you would have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure you would have.

I won't allow a human to be hurt/killed if I can stop it, unless they deserve it.  Your opinion is just that, and worth what we paid for it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So a white dude helping a white cop arrest a black guy is going to have his safety put in question by the black crowd? That's the default reaction of blacks when another black is being arrested and fighting the arresting officer?

That's what should be expected?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So a white dude helping a white cop arrest a black guy is going to have his safety put in question by the black crowd? That's the default reaction of blacks when another black is being arrested and fighting the arresting officer?

You're just now catching on to this?  (under rock.jpg)
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Nothing wrong here.

Just a bunch of racist black people.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#18]
I understand and applaud the helpful dude's actions, but he probably would have been more helpful just quietly watching the officer's back until backup got there.

And damn, that crows was fucking stupid... it's one thing to taunt cops, you know that they have restrictive RoE and you have a pretty good idea of how far you can push them and what sort of response you'll get.  But that dude could have been anybody... he could have been a crazed fucking lunatic whose wife just left him... carrying 4 guns and wired all night from watching Rambo movies and snorting meth.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...and you would have been fucked anyways.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:22:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Video doesn't fit the narrative. nobody cares.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Imagine if that had been a white crowd yelling racial slurs at a black officer and bystander.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

"White devil!"
View Quote
I don't understand how this is not a racial slur? Why is the ACLU not pursuing this term?

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, but I walk around with 10mm x 21rnds. I'm confident that has a calming effect on a mob.  I probably would have gotten shot by responding officers though.

I'm not going hands on with a thug much less a crowd.  If the cop is losing the fight, deadly force is authorized for self defense and defense of others.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Imagine if that had been a white crowd yelling racial slurs at a black officer and bystander.
View Quote
the response of the public, our elected officials, and the media to this video will be interesting and telling.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I understand and applaud the helpful dude's actions, but he probably would have been more helpful just quietly watching the officer's back until backup got there.

And damn, that crows was fucking stupid... it's one thing to taunt cops, you know that they have restrictive RoE and you have a pretty good idea of how far you can push them and what sort of response you'll get.  But that dude could have been anybody... he could have been a crazed fucking lunatic whose wife just left him... carrying 4 guns and wired all night from watching Rambo movies and snorting meth.
View Quote
We did this one a few weeks ago.  The non-racist black victim of white oppression was reaching for the oppressive racist police officer's gun.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nothing wrong here.

Just a bunch of racist black people.
View Quote

And you ain't seen nothing yet brutha!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Everybody with a brain knows exactly how it is.

It's very scary to tell the truth these days.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#29]
News reporter makes zero mentions of the racial slurs yelled by the bystanders. Hmm.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Everybody with a brain knows exactly how it is.

It's very scary to tell the truth these days.  

View Quote

FTH
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
We did this one a few weeks ago.  The non-racist black victim of white oppression was reaching for the oppressive racist police officer's gun.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I searched. I didn't see anything.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Did you just refer to me as "White Devil"?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:31:59 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

the response of the public, our elected officials, and the media to this video will be interesting and telling.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It was interesting, about a month ago, when it happened.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This isn't the same vid he's referencing, no one is reaching for anyone's firearm.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Maybe, but I walk around with 10mm x 21rnds. I'm confident that has a calming effect on a mob.  I probably would have gotten shot by responding officers though.

I'm not going hands on with a thug much less a crowd.  If the cop is losing the fight, deadly force is authorized for self defense and defense of others.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here we go. Super Hugo_Stiglitz, a Legend in his own mind.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:37:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:37:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because everyone knows that when you CC you should go hands on with thugs and mobs.  That will never result in your obituary.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:43:15 AM EDT
[#39]

The new America is awesome, isn't it?

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Quoted:

New?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#42]
FBHO'S America.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#43]
What I really wanted to see was for the cop to just cuff the asshole's wrist to the wheel of the Segway, get up, take a few steps back, and smoke a cigarette and watch the asshole flail away while waiting for backup.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:52:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Because everyone knows that when you CC you should go hands on with thugs and mobs.  That will never result in your obituary.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The quote that I responded to seems to be missing from your reply. There must be a problem with the site software.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Thanks Obama, you race baiting fuck!  Great work.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Lol- have a plan.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:55:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
"White devil!"
View Quote

Yup and that's all you need to know about this one!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The quote that I responded to seems to be missing from your reply. There must be a problem with the site software.
View Quote

I have no idea what your post was toward then, because I haven't said anything to make myself sound super bad-ass.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
News reporter makes zero mentions of the racial slurs yelled by the bystanders. Hmm.
View Quote

This is exactly what enrages me about it all!! Them MF's
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This.

New?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Quoted:

New?

Obviously Obama's fault.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top