Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:11:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I would like to be a Caucasian male police officer in a large and culturally diverse urban area today.  I am sure that I would be well respected by those I serve, and have plenty of backing and support if I were in a jam.

I am also confidant that our political leadership is doing all that is possible to assuage any racial tensions, and that they are not, in fact, attempting to put the fire out with gasoline.

Umm hmmm.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Obviously Obama's fault.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The new America is awesome, isn't it?

New?

Obviously Obama's fault.

I guess it was his fault too when the same shit happened to you and me in the early '90s. (And other cops decades before us).
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So a white dude helping a white cop arrest a black guy is going to have his safety put in question by the black crowd? That's the default reaction of blacks when another black is being arrested and fighting the arresting officer?

That's what should be expected?
View Quote

In a perfect world: no.

In the world we live in: yes.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:10:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That officer was incredibly restrained.  Needed more mace, maybe some taser.
View Quote

Needed more mouthy/froggy bitches getting their teeth knocked out with a baton.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top