BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Because they were my first cans, and I expected them to be awesome (based on all the hype on arfcom) - but they were what led me to realize how pointless suppressors are for most things.

Unfortunately, I already had two other cans waiting for Form 4 approval when I built the those, so now I have a total of four do-nothing tubes.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!

I was originally going to build a .45 pistol can, but couldn't figure that out, so ended up building two rifle cans instead.

Why would you do that if they are so pointless?  

Because they were my first cans, and I expected them to be awesome (based on all the hype on arfcom) - but they were what led me to realize how pointless suppressors are for most things.

Unfortunately, I already had two other cans waiting for Form 4 approval when I built the those, so now I have a total of four do-nothing tubes.  

You're really harshing my buzz.  I have two in jail right now.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I also like 1911's and suppressors.  

Looking forward to watching your build!

Onyx
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone asked about weight. Got it on the baby scale with tube endcaps, 10 freeze plugs and 4 inches of Ti spacer tubing. It came out to 18.5 oz.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top