Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2015 4:36:10 PM EDT
I picked up one of these last year when they were on sale. The thing is built like a tank. A bit  heavy empty but not too bad. You can fit a ton of shit it too.  Ot os compareable to my eberlestock pack.Would post pics but I am out of state for work right now.. great price

http://www.woot.com/offers/delta-territory-pack-7?ref=ref%3Dcnt_wp_1_10
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#1]
up for day crew
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Any reviews on this? I'm going on a camping trip in August, might be a good buy.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like an Eberlestock clone?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any reviews on this? I'm going on a camping trip in August, might be a good buy.
View Quote

I have one I got the last time they were on sale it is built like a tank double and triple stiching. Good zippers and buckles. A bit heavy empty but it is a huge pack to begin with made out of 600D. The gun scabbard is a nice touch if you have a big riser or something an AR is a tight fit since the pistol grip and optic are close to the same point but it is doable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top