Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2015 8:47:35 AM EDT

Two expert martial artists, clad head to toe in high-tech articulated armor, going at each other full force with ancient and modern weapons. Staff against nunchuk, Kendo against Kali – the flag drops, the bullshit stops. An all-out, to-the-virtual-death contest to decide who is the greatest weapons martial artist in the world, and which fighting styles are more flash and form than function. That's the concept behind Unified Weapons Master, a futuristic new gladiator sport being developed out of Sydney, Australia. It's the first fighting sport that will be able to give its fighters a virtual health bar to show how much damage they'd be taking if they weren't in armor.

http://www.gizmag.com/uwm-unified-weapons-master-ultimate-hi-tech-armour/36881/
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 8:53:41 AM EDT
[#1]
serious bo staff skills
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 8:55:13 AM EDT
[#2]
That is both cool and retarded at the same time.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 8:59:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Kali is no joke.  I'm learning Kali knife fighting along side my Krav Maga.  Those people have turned knife fighting into a fucking art form unlike anything I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#4]
kinda hard to move well in all that armor...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top