Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/30/2015 12:02:03 AM EDT
So, I am coming into the hotel lobby (My mom is ill and so the hotel was the way to go) and they have TV on here...Of course it is CNN, but we will talk about that later. This whole Baltimore thing is on the news and so I start watching as I am walking by and get into a conversation with this gal who I would say was in her early 20's.  She tells me she is from the east coast, so am I.. and so we start talking about this whole thing.

Boy have people been brainwashed.  First of all I could tell by the conversation that she thought I was one of "those black people", ya know the ones who blame "the man" for everything.  Imagine her shock as the conversation went on.  She was all I am tired of seeing Police Officers be mean to the oppressed minorities...I was like the what?  She was like your people have been oppressed too long...*lol*...

I was like, "Bitch my family is doing quite well thank you...Never have been opressed, never been bothered by the police, never had any issues.  I was like frankly I am offended that you think that way".  She was like I just understand what it is like to be you.  You do?  You understand what it is like to be an upstanding citizen??

See they have infiltrated the young white girls now *lol*...We are all in big trouble.  This new granola, give peace a chance lifestyle, along with the thug lifestyle is literally ruining this country... I don't know what to say or do...But we are doomed...

Seriously...
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Some people just can't get past skin color.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:08:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Young white girls generally occupy the extreme end of the naive spectrum.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:11:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Skin color shouldn't matter, except it's all about skin color.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:13:07 AM EDT
[#4]
No real life experience to knock the nonsense she's heard in every classroom she's been in out of her silly head.

And I would imagine parents who are just as self-loathing and guilt ridden.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:15:56 AM EDT
[#5]
She probably has a Coexist sticker on her car.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:19:17 AM EDT
[#6]
It's weird how some whites go to the extreme and fall all over themselves around black people either trying to apologize or trying to show a black person just how empathetic they are to black struggle and racism in America.

It would be nice to live in a world without labels and stigmas and generalizations.

You're successful because that's what you've done for yourself, no matter the difficulties along the way.

Or you're an asshole due to poor life decisions, regardless of what you look like.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:20:20 AM EDT
[#7]
#CriminalBlackLivesMatterNotYours
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:21:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So, I am coming into the hotel lobby (My mom is ill and so the hotel was the way to go) and they have TV on here...Of course it is CNN, but we will talk about that later. This whole Baltimore thing is on the news and so I start watching as I am walking by and get into a conversation with this gal who I would say was in her early 20's.  She tells me she is from the east coast, so am I.. and so we start talking about this whole thing.

Boy have people been brainwashed.  First of all I could tell by the conversation that she thought I was one of "those black people", ya know the ones who blame "the man" for everything.  Imagine her shock as the conversation went on.  She was all I am tired of seeing Police Officers be mean to the oppressed minorities...I was like the what?  She was like your people have been oppressed too long...*lol*...

I was like, "Bitch my family is doing quite well thank you...Never have been opressed, never been bothered by the police, never had any issues.  I was like frankly I am offended that you think that way".  She was like I just understand what it is like to be you.  You do?  You understand what it is like to be an upstanding citizen??

See they have infiltrated the young white girls now *lol*...We are all in big trouble.  This new granola, give peace a chance lifestyle, along with the thug lifestyle is literally ruining this country... I don't know what to say or do...But we are doomed...

Seriously...
View Quote
Wait who gave you people the internet??

Cue tropic thunder meme....
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:21:44 AM EDT
[#9]
"your people have been oppressed too long"

The soft bigotry of low expectations...

idjit probably doesn't even realize she's being racist.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:22:00 AM EDT
[#10]
You should have made her cry.

That is insulting as hell.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:23:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cue tropic thunder meme....
View Quote

I was about to, then opted against it
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:24:01 AM EDT
[#12]
You should have called her a racist, I bet she would have cried.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:24:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:25:29 AM EDT
[#14]
FPNI.

The reasonable people in this country "moved on" decades ago...but a large number of assholes of all colors insist on dragging us back into the muck at every single opportunity. Content of your character, mother fuckers!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:26:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Seriously...
View Quote

Basing your opinions on fact and logic instead of emotion or feelings is a rare thing these days.  

At this point, I'm not sure how anyone can make the case that "the western world" isn't headed down a deep, dark path.  At this point, I'm not sure how anyone can make the case that we're extremists for either preparing, or being prepared for what's coming.  At this point, I'm surprised that more people haven't woken up to what's happening.

"May you live in interesting times."  And here we are...

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:26:30 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't believe you.

According to my liberal sister EVERY BLACK AMERICAN has been harassed and abused by the police. She went to Harvard so she's gotta be right
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:28:25 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

You should have made her cry.

View Quote

This.

You have a lot of patience, OP.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:28:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I thought the young dummy was talking about ARFCOM members when she was talking about the OP's "people."  

We are oppressed, you know!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the young dummy was talking about ARFCOM members when she was talking about the OP's "people."  

Who is 'we'? Site Staff?

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:30:06 AM EDT
[#19]
You have been oppressed for so long that you don't even realize that you are being oppressed anymore.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:30:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't believe you.

According to my liberal sister EVERY BLACK AMERICAN has been harassed and abused by the police. She went to Harvard so she's gotta be right
View Quote

"Systemic racism".  Perfect hail-mary to throw into any racial argument you're losing.  Such a generalized statement can't be refuted.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:33:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Sorry to hear about your Mom being ill, hope she feels better soon!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:34:44 AM EDT
[#22]
A certain small segment of our society needs racism and racial tensions to continue in order to enhance their bottom line. So they milk any incident they can for all it is worth to make sure that happens. Follow the money and it becomes clear who I am talking about.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:36:12 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
"Systemic racism".  Perfect hail-mary to throw into any racial argument you're losing.  Such a generalized statement can't be refuted.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't believe you.

I informed her none of my black friends had ever been harassed or intimidated by the police that I knew of.

Her and her friends said I must not have any black friends
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:37:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:38:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

its like they refuse to see the individual and just see a stereotype

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:39:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oops!  I was so spun up over the little ditz I overlooked the real issue here.  

I really hope mom gets well soon, conservativeblkfem!  Is there anything the site can do to make things easier for you or mom?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry to hear about your Mom being ill, hope she feels better soon!

Oops!  I was so spun up over the little ditz I overlooked the real issue here.  

I really hope mom gets well soon, conservativeblkfem!  Is there anything the site can do to make things easier for you or mom?  

This as well.  Good thoughts for your mom, conservativeblkfem.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:40:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arfcom lives matter!!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:43:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Seriously...
View Quote

Big city liberal girls...

Come to the country sometime. That will not be assumed. ;)
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#29]
She was just trying to help you see all of the stealth racism that you don't see because of your non-criminal law positive sis privilege.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:44:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol

Welcome to nature...., circa 4Billion years ago.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:43:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit. It's sad though.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:50:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Right on OP. So many liberal whites want to be "down with the struggle" or whatever, and assume all people are on a "team" based on the color of their skin. Total moronic, racist BS. They also assume every black man in America descended from slaves, and that every white man has slave owning ancestors (uh, the North...).

This is what Obama has fostered. The stoopid is strong.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:50:45 AM EDT
[#33]
I got blocked today by a Facebook friend who happens to be a black female, from a wealthy east coast background, and her father is currently a very high-level administrator within the government of the State of Florida. She informed me that I had absolutely no idea of the kind of oppression she faces on a daily basis, between her job, her gym, and her child's daycare.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:58:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Hope your mom is better soon. Not going to even bother on the dense idiot. Hoping nothing but the best for your mom.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:03:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Should have thrown a shoe at her
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:04:52 AM EDT
[#36]
she just wants to help you

why won't you be oppressed and accept her help?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:04:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Should have thrown a shoe at her
View Quote

You da man.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:06:33 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Hope your mom is better soon. Not going to even bother on the dense idiot. Hoping nothing but the best for your mom.
View Quote
And this...Good thoughts sent your way

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:09:40 AM EDT
[#39]
I hope your Mom feels better, CBF.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:10:40 AM EDT
[#40]
OP, just remember one thing:

White guilt will ALWAYS outshine black indignance.  Liberal white people wish they were oppressed and ethnic so they could feel the plight of the weak.  Their hearts bleed for the poor, ignorant, hopeless dark people that mow their yards, wash their laundry and bring their iced mocha to them at starbucks.

They feel bad for having a comfortable life. Go easy on them. They're sick.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:11:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

And this.  Best wishes for your mother.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:13:05 AM EDT
[#42]
cbf, sorry about your mom. Real question is, was she hot?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:13:16 AM EDT
[#43]
You should have demanded reparations.
She'd have given you $20 easily. Maybe even $50.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:13:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:20:30 AM EDT
[#45]
#roomielivesmatter

Hope your mom gets better soon.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:22:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BTW, those pics were awesome!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:42:17 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote
This..I mean..I am a Christian...I know ARF has a low opinion of us...but my bible tells me that God created all of us.

and he loves all of us. Israel was unhappy because Moses had a wife that was Ethiopian and God told them to chill for the

lack of a better term. Regardless of what I may feel personally I must look at these things through Gods perspective.  

Wrong is wrong no matter what the color of your skin is.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:45:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This..I mean..I am a Christian...I know ARF has a low opinion of us...but my bible tells me that God created all of us.   and he loves all of us. Israel was unhappy because Moses had a wife that was Ethiopian and God told them to chill for the
lack of a better term. Regardless of what I may feel personally I must look at these things through Gods perspective.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This..I mean..I am a Christian...I know ARF has a low opinion of us...but my bible tells me that God created all of us.   and he loves all of us. Israel was unhappy because Moses had a wife that was Ethiopian and God told them to chill for the

I see people as people.  Good, bad, or a mix thereof.  

Others see groups and labels above all else.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:50:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:51:51 AM EDT
[#50]
It wasn't really about you. It was about her. Quality white people love nothing more than to be conspicuously offended on behalf of other people.

Proof that white people love being offended on behalf of others

Everything would have been fine if you allowed her to use you as a backdrop for her moral indignation show. By saying what you said to her, you probably sent her into a tailspin, and now she has no idea which way is up and what is considered offensive. She will most likely self destruct or join some kind of convent.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top