Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:53:45 AM EDT
[#1]
wait you're black???

j/k for page 2
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:54:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Young white girls generally occupy the extreme end of the naive spectrum.
View Quote

And or stupid.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:54:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't believe you.

According to my liberal sister EVERY BLACK AMERICAN has been harassed and abused by the police. She went to Harvard so she's gotta be right
View Quote

yikes
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:56:06 AM EDT
[#4]
"Your people."

LOL
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:59:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Your people."

LOL
View Quote

Should have responded with (puzzled look) "Americans? Who is oppressing America? Obama?"

Her head would have imploded.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:00:13 AM EDT
[#6]
First before I respond to everyone, let me say thank you very very much for your well wishes for my Mom.  She is getting better and hopefully will make a full recovery...But it has been a rough month...If anyone tells you that you aren't supposed to have faith or believe in a higher power, send them to me...(Not getting religious, just saying)

I think I scared her a bit you guys *lol*.  I didn't have to throw a shoe at her or anything.  I have heard before that I am intimidating.  I am a tall chica, so maybe that had something to do with it.  Or maybe it was the look I gave her.  For if looks could kill she would have slid down the hallway *lol*...

For all those who say that blacks are oppressed, yet voted for Obama need to be erradicated from the planet.  It is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  And she was one of them...Just exactly what you would think of when you think of a crazy lib...She reminded me a lot of Janeane Garofalo...

Like I said to her, if you have ever been to Baltimore, you would have realized that it has always been a shit hole, to which she replied, some parts...I was no like no silly all parts *lol*...And why is that?  It is like that because that is how people want it to be.  I said, there is no false large white man in the sky that looks over inner city areas and makes them bad..It is the oppressed people of which you speak that make it icky.  If they wanted it to be nice it would..And my point was proven because Tuesday morning, all those nice people were out cleaning up the mess that the thugs made.  Now only if they were to do that every single day.

I had to drop some knowledge on her and she wasn't ready.  I said to her see it starts at home.  If men would step up to the plate and take care of their kids, then you would have one less kid that "the oppressor" could fuck with.  If Mom would stop worrying about her next fix (drugs, or sex) and worry about making it work with dad for the kids sake, wonder what would happen...It's amazing how that works.

She then did what all libs do and compared that to white people.  Ummmm we aren't talking about white people right now..We are talking about this so called oppressed minority. To think that all police officers are after black people is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard, and that is saying something.  Sure I said white people riot...During football games and basketball games etc, but they tear up shit next to the stadium, not their neighborhoods *lol* (She didn't like that either)

So after about 10 minutes of talking, she literally looked scared.  People get scared when you are speaking truth to them and they have no comeback.  It also might have been that I was mean mugging...*lol*

What has happened to this country? Is this what our grandparents and great grandparents fought for?  I mean is this what people in the 60's died for?  So some punk ass heathens could go to the local store and steal tampons,toilet tissue, doritos, oreos (because #foodmatters)... And do only inner city black kids lives matter or do the kids in the burbs not qualify under that plan?  To me it is all a bunch of bullshit, and I am gonna call out a bitch regardless of race and I am gonna make him/her feel bad.  I suggest you all do the same.

At the end of the conversation she basically told me that I didn't know what it was like to be black and in the inner city.  And that is when I was like conversation over.  Because soon I am gonna be wearing an orange jumpsuit and I am gonna have cornrows, and that is not a good look for me.  Way too prissy and cute to be in jail...*lol*

So this is what we have become, a society full of white guilt and thugs. *sigh*...All I can say is I am glad my mom was sedated for the last couple of days.  I am sure she would be just as angry if not more than I am.

We have to do better, and it starts with our kids.  Go talk to your kids before the internet and social media does.  Tell them that this whole thing is upside down and wrong.  We have to...Otherwise we will have a bunch of 20 somethings (and no she wasn't pretty) spewing dumb shit and not having a clue as to what they are talking about...

*sigh*
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:00:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Some people just can't get past skin color.
View Quote

fpni
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:01:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wait who gave you people the internet??  

Cue tropic thunder meme....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, I am coming into the hotel lobby (My mom is ill and so the hotel was the way to go) and they have TV on here...Of course it is CNN, but we will talk about that later. This whole Baltimore thing is on the news and so I start watching as I am walking by and get into a conversation with this gal who I would say was in her early 20's.  She tells me she is from the east coast, so am I.. and so we start talking about this whole thing.

Boy have people been brainwashed.  First of all I could tell by the conversation that she thought I was one of "those black people", ya know the ones who blame "the man" for everything.  Imagine her shock as the conversation went on.  She was all I am tired of seeing Police Officers be mean to the oppressed minorities...I was like the what?  She was like your people have been oppressed too long...*lol*...

I was like, "Bitch my family is doing quite well thank you...Never have been opressed, never been bothered by the police, never had any issues.  I was like frankly I am offended that you think that way".  She was like I just understand what it is like to be you.  You do?  You understand what it is like to be an upstanding citizen??

See they have infiltrated the young white girls now *lol*...We are all in big trouble.  This new granola, give peace a chance lifestyle, along with the thug lifestyle is literally ruining this country... I don't know what to say or do...But we are doomed...

Seriously...
Wait who gave you people the internet??  

Cue tropic thunder meme....

Duh...Obama did..Along with all my other free shit
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:02:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't believe you.

According to my liberal sister EVERY BLACK AMERICAN has been harassed and abused by the police. She went to Harvard so she's gotta be right
View Quote

Tell your sister to call me..*lol*
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:03:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
she just wants to help you

why won't you be oppressed and accept her help?
View Quote

I tried but she wasn't offering me any money so it was kinda a waste KWIM???
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:05:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
wait you're black???

j/k for page 2
View Quote

It's an all over body tattoo...I just pretend for the 40 Acres and a mule, the reparations, the free college, etc etc... that I will get someday *lol*
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:07:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
First before I respond to everyone, let me say thank you very very much for your well wishes for my Mom.  She is getting better and hopefully will make a full recovery...But it has been a rough month...If anyone tells you that you aren't supposed to have faith or believe in a higher power, send them to me...(Not getting religious, just saying)

SNIP

View Quote

Good to hear.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:08:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Good to hear.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SNIP

Good to hear.  

I really appreciate all the nice things you guys say...You have no idea the impact it makes...
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:09:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This..I mean..I am a Christian...I know ARF has a low opinion of us...but my bible tells me that God created all of us.   and he loves all of us. Israel was unhappy because Moses had a wife that was Ethiopian and God told them to chill for the
lack of a better term. Regardless of what I may feel personally I must look at these things through Gods perspective.  

Wrong is wrong no matter what the color of your skin is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This..I mean..I am a Christian...I know ARF has a low opinion of us...but my bible tells me that God created all of us.   and he loves all of us. Israel was unhappy because Moses had a wife that was Ethiopian and God told them to chill for the
lack of a better term. Regardless of what I may feel personally I must look at these things through Gods perspective.  

Wrong is wrong no matter what the color of your skin is.

I'm not sure what to make of this post, at all. I think the next post seems to make a lot more sense.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:10:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bingo.  They are emotional train-wrecks, need to belong, and will believe anything.  Tell them that they can be part of a group, while getting rid of all of the upsetting, nasty, angry things in the world, and it is game-over.  Feelings, not facts.  Colleges like Oberlin do a great job at this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:12:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

I know right? Some people even have to put it in their username

-MadWhiteMonkey

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:13:37 AM EDT
[#17]
some people will never get over the color thing.,
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:13:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

-MadWhiteMonkey

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-MadWhiteMonkey

Watch it sucka... *lol*

I did it when I first got on here, to show you that we exist....
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:32:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Watch it sucka... *lol*

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-MadWhiteMonkey

Watch it sucka... *lol*

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:39:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So, I am coming into the hotel lobby (My mom is ill and so the hotel was the way to go) and they have TV on here...Of course it is CNN, but we will talk about that later. This whole Baltimore thing is on the news and so I start watching as I am walking by and get into a conversation with this gal who I would say was in her early 20's.  She tells me she is from the east coast, so am I.. and so we start talking about this whole thing.

Boy have people been brainwashed.  First of all I could tell by the conversation that she thought I was one of "those black people", ya know the ones who blame "the man" for everything.  Imagine her shock as the conversation went on.  She was all I am tired of seeing Police Officers be mean to the oppressed minorities...I was like the what?  She was like your people have been oppressed too long...*lol*...

I was like, "Bitch my family is doing quite well thank you...Never have been opressed, never been bothered by the police, never had any issues.  I was like frankly I am offended that you think that way".  She was like I just understand what it is like to be you.  You do?  You understand what it is like to be an upstanding citizen??

See they have infiltrated the young white girls now *lol*...We are all in big trouble.  This new granola, give peace a chance lifestyle, along with the thug lifestyle is literally ruining this country... I don't know what to say or do...But we are doomed...

Seriously...
View Quote

Years ago there was a documentary on PBS about social class here in the States.  I remember it talked about men having a part in their hair and poor people eating white wonderbread.  There was even a segment in there about how ghetto blacks view the upper class blacks.  Because of that documentary, I learned a new slang term:  "booshie".

It seems like it is derived from the word "bourgeois".

One of these days I need to poke around PBS's website to see if I can buy the documentary on DVD.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:42:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:She was all I am tired of seeing Police Officers be mean to the oppressed minorities...I was like the what?  She was like your people have been oppressed too long...*lol*...
View Quote

But she's right you know.

Had you just told her you were a gun owner or a conservative?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:48:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sorry to hear about your Mom being ill, hope she feels better soon!
View Quote

Same here.  Wishing her the best, and a speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:49:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Years ago there was a documentary on PBS about social class here in the States.  I remember it talked about men having a part in their hair and poor people eating white wonderbread.  There was even a segment in there about how ghetto blacks view the upper class blacks.  Because of that documentary, I learned a new slang term:  "booshie".

One of these days I need to poke around PBS's website to see if I can buy the documentary on DVD.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously...

FYI...PBS is pretty good about putting most of it's documentaries on their website.  It might be on there.  Most of their Frontline stuff is very good.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:53:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:14:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

FYI...PBS is pretty good about putting most of it's documentaries on their website.  It might be on there.  Most of their Frontline stuff is very good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously...

Okay, thanks.

I didn't mean to derail this thread.

Sadly, it looks like the movie Idiocracy is becoming reality.

EDIT:  maybe I am just old school or too much of an individual but it absolutely blows my mind what kids will go through or put up with to "fit in".

I guess maybe I don't really give a shit about making friends.  I also probably wear my feelings on my sleeve with people I like versus people I don't like.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:33:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Basing your opinions on fact and logic instead of emotion or feelings is a rare thing these days.  

At this point, I'm not sure how anyone can make the case that "the western world" isn't headed down a deep, dark path.  At this point, I'm not sure how anyone can make the case that we're extremists for either preparing, or being prepared for what's coming.  At this point, I'm surprised that more people haven't woken up to what's happening.

"May you live in interesting times."  And here we are...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously...

Basing your opinions on fact and logic instead of emotion or feelings is a rare thing these days.  

At this point, I'm not sure how anyone can make the case that "the western world" isn't headed down a deep, dark path.  At this point, I'm not sure how anyone can make the case that we're extremists for either preparing, or being prepared for what's coming.  At this point, I'm surprised that more people haven't woken up to what's happening.

"May you live in interesting times."  And here we are...

Pragmatism is extinct in the mainstream.

Best wishes to your mother, OP.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:40:56 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Skin color shouldn't matter, except it's all about skin color.
View Quote
Except Baltimore has a black mayor and a black police chief and their police force is 60% black.

If it is about color it is about blacks oppressing blacks.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:58:12 AM EDT
[#28]
CBF

Glad to hear your mom is doing better.

I still think you and my wife would get a long very well

the level of ignorance of white guilt by some of these willfully ignorant is astounding.

My oldest started collage and he is taking Law classes to be an LEO,and in one of the classes he has some white guilt idiots telling him he is not black enough and some ignorant ghetto girls telling he is not black enough.  thankfully My wife and I raised him to have a thick skin and be himself.  He is able to either laugh it off or point out some of their ignorance.

Although I do tell my children that they are way to pale, but that is my fault
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:07:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Sounds like you met an Obama Voter.    Thank you for trying to square her away.  

Shoulda just slapped her across the face and said:  "That's for being a pretentious, condescending Bitch".      

"Got anything else to say?"
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:39:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
No real life experience to knock the nonsense she's heard in every classroom she's been in out of her silly head.

And I would imagine parents who are just as self-loathing and guilt ridden.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:41:17 AM EDT
[#31]
The operative word is "prejudge" someone by their appearance on ANY given day, depending on the mood of the pre-judger!

I know I'm not supposed to tell a woman's age; but my own Mom is 95 and LOVES that I can shoot and protect her.

OP, we both will say our prayers in our individual odd-ball fashion!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:57:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sorry to hear about your Mom being ill, hope she feels better soon!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:29:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"your people have been oppressed too long"

The soft bigotry of low expectations...

idjit probably doesn't even realize she's being racist.
View Quote

Bingo. Liberals exhibit this day after day under the guise of compassion. Have a serious discussion with a black american and explain how this liberal attitude demeans them and yes, oppresses them, and it shakes their worldview to the core. Thanks, LBJ!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:33:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Fucking white people.  And I'm white btw.

White guilt is almost worse then racism. At least racists know that they are ass holes.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:43:15 AM EDT
[#35]
The divide in this country is about class, not race. Racial labels are just a convenient shorthand for class divisions.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:50:06 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Seriously...
View Quote

I like you more everytime you post.

Any lady who can put up with out bullshit and come back for more.....Black, white or purple, is good people.

I have worked in Trenton NJ for 27yrs and have met all kinds of people. 90% of them are good people, its the other 10% that stick out.

While that doofus was rather condescending, I will say it can be hard to make friends with black people sometimes due to just this type of thing.

I hope you gave it to her straight.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:51:42 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Seriously...
View Quote

If people spent less time looking under the bed for the 'Boogey Man' and more time looking deeply into the mirror....they could possibly see past the 'victim' and get a glimpse of their humanity.

I'm guessing there's a shortage of both mirrors and inclination....

Prayers for your Mom.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:54:37 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

This.

You have a lot of patience, OP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You should have made her cry.

This.

You have a lot of patience, OP.

While this may have been effective on some level, it would only re enforce negative stereotypes for the doofus and any bystanders.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:54:37 AM EDT
[#39]
It must almost suck to walk around and have a certain type of crowd interact with you, always assuming they know what you're all about by skin color alone. And they have no problem telling you all about how they "identify with your struggle"

My friend has similar experiences.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:57:29 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Should have thrown a shoe table at her
View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:00:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And this.  Best wishes for your mother.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope your Mom feels better, CBF.

And this.  Best wishes for your mother.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:06:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You should have demanded reparations.
She'd have given you $20 easily. Maybe even $50.
View Quote

You stole my post.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:21:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's an all over body tattoo...I just pretend for the 40 Acres and a mule, the reparations, the free college, etc etc... that I will get someday *lol*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
wait you're black???

j/k for page 2

Can I send you $20 for my part of the reparations?  I would prefer to give it to someone that would do some good with it.  Then when I hear people demanding reparations again I can just say "I already gave my part."  Kind of like the United Way.  No thanks, I gave at the office.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:30:10 AM EDT
[#44]

Glad your mom is improving!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

this and only this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:33:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:34:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
FPNI.

The reasonable people in this country "moved on" decades ago...but a large number of assholes of all colors insist on dragging us back into the muck at every single opportunity. Content of your character, mother fuckers!!!
View Quote

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:34:59 AM EDT
[#48]
nvm
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:37:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:39:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You should have demanded reparations.
She'd have given you $20 easily. Maybe even $50.
View Quote

Excellent idea!

She could then donate it to her favorite 2A .org or POTUS hopeful.

OP....Hope your Mom gets better soon.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top