Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2015 3:25:06 AM EDT
Had it, have the scars to prove it.

Been shot at, beat senseless, totaled motorcycles and cars (and an airplane), been broke and homeless- shook all of it off and went on with it.

But every lump, every twitch, pain and murmur seems to bring fear of the C back.

Not afraid of dying, just about the way to go.

Ever get over this damn thing?
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:32:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm with you. It's probably the thing I fear most happening to me, and the ones i love.  Fuck cancer!
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:33:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Hate to throw this off track, but op. We need some stories.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:41:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hate to throw this off track, but op. We need some stories.
View Quote

Ask me no question,

I'll tell you no lie.

I'll write my story perhaps

before I die.

Meanwhile, damn laptop is down to 6% battery and I'm running less than that.

G'night.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 5:13:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ever get over this damn thing?
View Quote

Nope. Sorry man. 6 year survivor so far. My mother too (breast cancer... twice).

Personally, I think it has a lot to do with your disposition. I just say "Fuck it", and live my life doing what I want, how I want.

I'm going to die anyways, be it today, tomorrow, or 40 years from now. I'm not letting anything throw me off course.

Full steam ahead, motherfuckers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top