Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
"Connecticut's governor said he doubts the state legislature has the "appetite" to take up many of the additional gun control recommendations included in a final report released Friday by a state commission."

Malloy finally broke his 100% Derp streak
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
The worm is turning in this country.  Gun control, PC, libtardia no tolerance policy will all be gone very soon.  People are fed up with it, fed up with the time a resources wasted on it and the general outcome of the stupidity of it all.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#3]
They don't have anything left to ban or register
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:35:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Until next time.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The worm is turning in this country.  Gun control, PC, libtardia no tolerance policy will all be gone very soon.  People are fed up with it, fed up with the time a resources wasted on it and the general outcome of the stupidity of it all.
View Quote

You're a hopeful little guy, I like you.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I used to be optimistic too
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is an example, they got their ass handed to them.  More and more this will happen.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#9]
What happened is the douche bag governor in my state got relented by the slimmest of margins (2%) IIRC and 10+ seats got flipped in the legislature a number of other seats were hotly contested and those detentions were by slim margins....  We have the democrats in this state starting to get a case of puckered asshole and so they aren't pushing for now........
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been around awhile, I was pessimistic for decades.  I am now seeing more and more, at least out here people have had it.  Liberalism started eating us alive many decades ago, a piece at a time, now it going the other way, a piece at a time.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:56:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

But I am still afraid people are more interested in my 600 lb life.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top