Posted: 3/4/2015 11:44:39 PM EDT
Poll coming

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:45:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Respect for 1st and 2nd amendment.

Everything else hinges on these.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Some as every year, I'd like to have more sex.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I want to keep more of my money, and more of my guns.

Poll fail.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:53:32 PM EDT
[#4]
at this point near everything is an issue
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:54:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Needs multiple choice.

Poll sucks
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:55:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Where is the option for:

Leave me the fuck alone. I don't want any of your bullshit policies and nothing you do betters my life. Fuck off.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:56:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Avoiding Fall Out Boy songs, that's my main concern.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:58:24 PM EDT
[#8]
GETTING A REPUBLICAN OR INDEPENDENT CANTIDATE ELECTED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY !!
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:01:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Illegal immigration. Our country is being flooded with FSA Democrats for life from south of the border. If this trend isn't reversed, we won't win anymore elections. After that, my next greatest concern is 2A.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:01:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Getting rid of the current Republican ''leadership.''

Seriously.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Illegal immigration. Our country is being flooded with FSA Democrats for life from south of the border. If this trend isn't reversed, we won't win anymore elections. After that, my next greatest concern is 2A.
View Quote

I guess thats a national security issue

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:02:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Respect for 1st and 2nd amendment.

Everything else hinges on these.

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
We can't stand another 4, let alone 8 years with a Democrat in charge.  There will be no court left to stop them if we elect a Democrat again.  Yah, I know some Republicans are not much better but in most cases there is still a difference.  (I said most cases - not all.)
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:03:31 AM EDT
[#14]
No wonder we lose elections.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:04:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Shrinking the government would have positive effect on MANY of my concerns.

It would also be nice if the potus had a modicum of respect for the constitution.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:07:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

This protect the nation first, then after that I would say reduce federal laws in general.  Remove NFA laws, import restrictions, provide for constitutional carry amongst the states. , Tenth Amendment Issues, Reduce Taxes, reduce FSA spending, remove laws on Distillation and Drugs.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:08:14 AM EDT
[#17]
What difference does it make?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:08:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Keeping this country together until we can rid of FBHO and his minions
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#19]
National debt/spending.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:09:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Thanks to 8 years of Obama, most of the issues you listed are "most important". Everything is a fucking mess right now.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:11:04 AM EDT
[#21]
The health, safety and well being of my family.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:18:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Getting jacked.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:20:04 AM EDT
[#23]
No choice for all of the above.  

As an informed citizen all these issues are important.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:20:25 AM EDT
[#24]
How the fuck is immigration not on that list?????
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:23:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Both sides are beyond corrupt but I am not really sure if enough people really understand that illegal immigration will kill America faster than anything else.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:25:40 AM EDT
[#26]
This country is dead.  Going through the political-electoral system as it is has failed, the Constitution has failed.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:29:35 AM EDT
[#27]
If you shrink the gov, everything else will fall into place.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:38:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Is this am american idol thread
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:45:39 AM EDT
[#29]
First and foremost on my list of priorities for a candidate is he/she is pro gun, then I consider other stuff.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Where is the option for:

Leave me the fuck alone. I don't want any of your bullshit policies and nothing you do betters my life. Fuck off.
View Quote

10/10 right there.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#31]
... our gun rights are the TEETH of the US Constitution

Everything else are just words on parchment

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:57:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not anymore. The way the flood is being used to tansform this country is a far more complex problem than just security.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:58:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Hillary not being president. Thats my most important issue.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:00:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Another Hammermill thread.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This.
We can't stand another 4, let alone 8 years with a Democrat in charge.  There will be no court left to stop them if we elect a Democrat again.  Yah, I know some Republicans are not much better but in most cases there is still a difference.  (I said most cases - not all.)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

This. We put another Dem in charge for four years and we're screwed. We're lucky to be where we're at now considering the last 6 plus years.

We can't afford another 4 to 8. I'm not excited about a lot of the choices I see but another D will be a disaster.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Pole Fail, no Gay Rights?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:23:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Needs multiple choice.

Poll sucks
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#38]
taxes, it's part of almost every other on that list

Flat tax or national sales tax FTW!

Example, if we had a flat tax then how could the democraps impose a penalty for not having ObummerCare?

Think about it, that's they the democraps don't wan't a flat tax

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Everything is an issue now. I think we're doomed. Way to many people voting for people to get stuff, instead of who would be a good leader and follow the writings of our founders. Politicians that are only concerned with keeping in power, any way they can. They're all corrupt in some way, some worse than others. It's sickening.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#40]
My only issue is getting a republican in office.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#41]
As important as these poll choices are the majority of Americans will cast their vote based on the highly crafted commercials they see in the weeks leading up to the election. It will be a false narrative focusing on the war on women or vaccinations ....something that will divide the country and generate an emotional response.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#42]
"It's the economy, stupid!"

Specifically, how to rebuild the U.S. economy and return to a day when things were actually made in the U.S. and there were jobs for all "the little people." In 2016, the economy will be a rather relevant issue as we will have likely seen a major Wall Street retraction or perhaps even an economic collapse by then.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#43]
There is no single issue that's more important than others. We need to respect the constitution while making national security top priority. By that I mean putting a serious effort into ending illegal immigration and it's time to start being a lot more selective with our legal immigration system. And we need to start keeping American jobs American. No more sending jobs overseas. No more H1 visa shit. At least for a while.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:40:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Shrinking government.

Unless we stop government from expansion, it will expand.  Good luck with those 1A and 2A claims when government is so big and powerful that it is impossible to fight.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:41:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"It's the economy, stupid!"

Specifically, how to rebuild the U.S. economy and return to a day when things were actually made in the U.S. and there were jobs for all "the little people." In 2016, the economy will be a rather relevant issue as we will have likely seen a major Wall Street retraction or perhaps even an economic collapse by then.
View Quote

This. This is a big deal to me. Keeping American jobs.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#46]
All issues pale in comparison to the looming bankruptcy of the United States Government.

Unfortunately, that is the issue which is least likely to be addressed by any political candidate/party -- Libertarians included.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#47]

Of all  of  those  options, shrinking  government  is number  one. A minimally  intrusive  government   by its nature  would probably  see the 2nd  amendment  for what it is.

Having said that, the federal  government  is getting   pretty   much everything  wrong  these  days so a multiple  answer   option on this  poll     would   be nice.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#48]
1. tax reform a nice 20% flat tax wiuld be pretty cool no deductions  

2, term limits on all fed politicians

3.  finally a bill that will require all fed laws be written in English at a 7th grade reading level and cannot be longer than 10 pages
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:53:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Taxes, interested to see if poll results change
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#50]
If we could toss as many more liberals and fucking two faced rinos out as we did in 14 it would resolve at least half the issues on your poll.

Let the war cry be DEFENESTRATION
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top