Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 7:44:47 PM EDT
Every time you see some pos minimum wage earning underachiever call Chris Kyle a coward, take a shot.  

I'm at 3-  Pizza delivery driver, professional student, and aspiring film maker.  

GO!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Just point out how many times he left his sniper rifle with someone else and joined the Marine team going door to door. No coward would do that.

Wait, we're talking about liberals, facts don't work on them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just point out how many times he left his sniper rifle with someone else and joined the Marine team going door to door. No coward would do that.

View Quote

Yeah who needs facts - or logic, or reality, or common sense - when it contradicts their assumptions?

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:41:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah who needs facts - or logic, or reality, or common sense - when it contradicts their assumptions?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been busy pointing out facts, but not facts about Chris Kyle.   Facts about their own miserable little lives.  Two of those stupid little shits rage quit on me already.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Take a shot...we see what you did there
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I just took a shot - raising my glass to Chris Kyle and every other selfless warrior in this fucked up, never-ending conflict: American and coalition partner alike.

Were I 25-30 years younger, I'd be a brother in arms; right alongside you.

God bless you: each and every one.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Reddit has been very entertaining to read with how well the movie is doing. Soooo much butthurt going on there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:18:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Michael Moore is not a "people" (for fear of the ban hammer I will not go further with that), and he must be jealous that American Sniper will overwhelm the viewership of any of his films!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top