Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 1/17/2015 7:03:28 PM EDT
Lets face it, if the US Supreme courts say marriage is unequal, then our whole society will change forever.  

How long before Disney makes teen movies with gays loving gays?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Disney channel already has gays on it.

Your outrage is late.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Who cares?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Lets face it, if the US Supreme courts say marriage is unequal, then our whole society will change forever.  

View Quote

Gays are so 2005, trannys are where it's at now.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who cares?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:06:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Who cares?
View Quote
I care.  I do not agree with it and developmentally to a child, it is dangerous.  We are now saying that it is a "choice".
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I care.  I do not agree with it and developmentally to a child, it is dangerous.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?
I care.  I do not agree with it and developmentally to a child, it is dangerous.  

I agree.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Trannies are the new gay. We are now Gomorrah.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I care.  I do not agree with it and developmentally to a child, it is dangerous.  We are now saying that it is a "choice".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares?
Show me the research to prove this.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#9]
CInderfella gets his prince
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

You obviously haven't heard about what they did for the last season of Avatar on Nickelodeon, have you?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?

No one with half a brain is saying that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares?

know much about behavior bro?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#13]
The salad days of government legitimization of your cultural peccadilloes are done.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares?

So this is just like rap music and video games making every kid a psyhcotic murderer?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares?

Are you saying you could have been talked into sucking dicks if you saw gays on TV?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Well the only thing I hate more the two dudes sucking each other off is GOVERNMENT telling people what they can and cant do.   If two guys want to get married then fine let them.  It is an abomination and they will surely burn in hell for it, but an elected official responsibility is to decide what is illegal and legal.  Not what is morally right and wrong.   Because something is fucking weird as hell doesn't mean it should be illegal for those who like to partake.   I don't like Ak47s, but I don't feel they should be outlawed.     We have to many laws in this country that infringe own our rights now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?

There is no way in hell that seeing a bunch of homosexual behavior on tv would have made me not like women, it's in your dna bro
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#18]
How long before they start making movies/shows that you're FORCED to watch!?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Muslims will destroy them....pretty sure.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares?

Many gays will say it is a choice.  The bigger problem is if it is NOT a choice, then we are NORMALIZING a sickness.  Those who enjoy and are turned on by children claim it is NOT a choice as well. We are fucked and those who say not are fucked by claiming they need research and void of common sense.  Do me a favor, don't be parents.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#24]
So you're saying there's going to be more hot lesbian kissing scenes on TV?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares?

So this is just like rap music and video games making every kid a psyhcotic murderer?  

No one has ever said this.  NO ONE.  Human Behavior is HARD/SOFT Science.  You are hard pressed to find 100% of people doing anything for the same reason. I DO KNOW that increase violence in those who have no empathy/predisposition to aggression will resort to violence before peaceful resolution/problem solving.  Just look at the criminal pop.  Anyways, behavior is mostly learned and if this is the case, we are now telling children whose sexuality is developing, that it is NOW a choice.  Is that so hard to understand?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So you're saying there's going to be more hot lesbian kissing scenes on TV?  
View Quote

Why would you think that?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Muslims will destroy them....pretty sure.
View Quote

Not if they can show they fuck children.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The salad days of government legitimization of your cultural peccadilloes are done.
View Quote

And now its time for government enforcement of your cultural peccadilloes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Many gays will say it is a choice.  The bigger problem is if it is NOT a choice, then we are NORMALIZING a sickness.  Those who enjoy and are turned on by children claim it is NOT a choice as well. We are fucked and those who say not are fucked by claiming they need research and void of common sense.  Do me a favor, don't be parents.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?

No, they won't.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Are you saying you could have been talked into sucking dicks if you saw gays on TV?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?

As a young child, you can pretty much be talked into doing anything.

Tell me, why are you so interested in 5 year old's being exposed to sexuality? Gay or not?
It says a lot more about the gay-apologists than it doe's about those who oppose it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#31]
I can't wait until I can marry Watson the supercomputer.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
No one has ever said this.  NO ONE.  Human Behavior is HARD/SOFT Science.  You are hard pressed to find 100% of people doing anything for the same reason. I DO KNOW that increase violence in those who have no empathy/predisposition to aggression will resort to violence before peaceful resolution/problem solving.  Just look at the criminal pop.  Anyways, behavior is mostly learned and if this is the case, we are now telling children whose sexuality is developing, that it is NOW a choice.  Is that so hard to understand?  
View Quote

I don't know why you have a hard time understanding behavior. I just know that your conclusions are evidence that you do not.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?

Seems like that's what he said.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Too late, the cock smokers already have a week at Disney........

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

36 states already allow for same sex marriage (that's the majority of them if math is hard), and society hasn't descended into chaos yet...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
There is no way in hell that seeing a bunch of homosexual behavior on tv would have made me not like women, it's in your dna bro
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares?

I would argue absolutely NOT in the DNA as behaviors are NOT predetermined. If you are a male, you have the male genes.  There may be a predisposition to homosexuality but I believe environmentally triggered by conflicting experience in child development happens and unable to fit into one's schemata of their sexuality.  Yes, I believe it is a mental illness for SOME as it was up until 30 years ago.  I also believe that for woman, it is much more easier to "swing" as it were and influenced more by environment.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I don't know why you have a hard time understanding behavior. I just know that your conclusions are evidence that you do not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you only knew.  lol

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Tell me, why are you so interested in 5 year old's being exposed to sexuality? Gay or not?

It says a lot more about the gay-apologists than it doe's about those who oppose it.
View Quote

Show me where I said I'm interested in exposing 5 year olds to sexuality.  I'm not, whether it's hetero or homo.  I may be wrong, but I'm not aware of any Disney shows involving sexuality at all.  But if there's suddenly some new show where Billy has two mommies, it's not going to make kids turn out gay.  If that were the case, wouldn't it stand to reason that exposure to heterosexuality would make them turn out straight?  I guess gay people didn't have TVs as kids.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I would argue absolutely NOT in the DNA as behaviors are NOT predetermined. If you are a male, you have the male genes.  There may be a predisposition to homosexuality but I believe environmentally triggered by conflicting experience in child development happens and unable to fit into one's schemata of their sexuality.  Yes, I believe it is a mental illness for SOME as it was up until 30 years ago.  I also believe that for woman, it is much more easier to "swing" as it were and influenced more by environment.    
View Quote

Go ahead and do that. Then you can say that you're not gay, you're just mentally ill when you get caught sucking some guy off in a truck stop.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?

No, no one with half a brain will say its a choice.

You might, because hey, maybe I could convince you to suck a dick. Thats on you, though. No one's judging.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

36 states already allow for same sex marriage (that's the majority of them if math is hard), and society hasn't descended into chaos yet...
apparently, you still have yet to make the link of what a US constitutional/supreme court verdict would mean to religious organizations of religious beliefs.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Show me where I said I'm interested in exposing 5 year olds to sexuality.  I'm not, whether it's hetero or homo.  I may be wrong, but I'm not aware of any Disney shows involving sexuality at all.  But if there's suddenly some new show where Billy has two mommies, it's not going to make kids turn out gay.  If that were the case, wouldn't it stand to reason that exposure to heterosexuality would make them turn out straight?  I guess gay people didn't have TVs as kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always like to point out to people who use that logic that every gay person walking the earth was created by a heterosexual couple.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

apparently, you still have yet to make the link of what a US constitutional/supreme court verdict would mean to religious organizations of religious beliefs.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What has it meant thus far?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

You might, because hey, maybe I could convince you to suck a dick. Thats on you, though. No one's judging.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares?

http://www.onenewsnow.com/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2014/06/17/the-latest-in-scientific-research-there-is-no-gay-gene#.VLrx4MZSJpc

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:36:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Media is based on marketing and making money.  If something causes outrage, it doesn't make them money.  Court decision or not, kids programming will still be based on what it always has been: fucking ad revenue.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I do not agree with it and developmentally to a child, it is dangerous.  We are now saying that it is a "choice".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares?
I do not agree with it and developmentally to a child, it is dangerous.  We are now saying that it is a "choice".
Many people have the same opinion of religion.

Should we ban that as well?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, you're suggesting that his salad get tossed?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A church cannot teach or refuse homosexual marriage or leadership.  It NOW becomes a constitutionally supported right.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Yet, somehow, my life is exactly the same.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top