Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is now an in this moment thread... GOD DAMN do I love me some maria brinks.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is now an in this moment thread... GOD DAMN do I love me some maria brinks.....

Oh my

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:57:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Smash it I would.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:01:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wait wait.... Godsmack? and In this moment? together? as in touring together?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to the Carolina Rebellion in May (unless Cola Warrior that weekend) and will be seeing them.

As well as Godsmack.

As well as HaleStorm and The Pretty Reckless, and tons more. I'm fucking excited!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:05:25 AM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh my

http://i.imgur.com/IFDj58P.jpg

She walked right by me at one of her shows, even hotter in real life...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:07:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

This thread is useless without pics. I will avenge ye

.http://www.popjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/meghan-trainor-620.jpg
View Quote
I see your unrealistically flattering picture and raise you one closer to the truth:

Not hot at all. But ...if forced to choose the prettier of two deep draft Meghans,

Meghan McCain: Much prettier face and stacked like a Super Freighter leaving Shanghai for Los Angeles.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:09:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

As well as HaleStorm and The Pretty Reckless, and tons more. I'm fucking excited!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to the Carolina Rebellion in May (unless Cola Warrior that weekend) and will be seeing them.

As well as Godsmack.

looks they they will be in Florida together too... There goes my tax refund
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:09:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Stealth fat acceptance thread is stealthy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:10:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Liberals doing their once every other year "let's act like we care about fat chicks" bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:10:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You chubby chasers have at it. Also in before some guy here goes on the dude in the video in the shorts.

I'll keep my skinny bitch

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv59/Luciindaa/8561390542a10785465621l.jpg
View Quote

It's kind of weird, but even though I concede that Taylor Swift is indeed on the positive end of the 1-10 attractiveness scale, I just don't find her appealing. Not sure why.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:11:04 AM EDT
[#10]
No fat chicks.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:18:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Pop chicks are weak sauce.

Lzzy Hale for the win.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:22:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's kind of weird, but even though I concede that Taylor Swift is indeed on the positive end of the 1-10 attractiveness scale, I just don't find her appealing. Not sure why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You chubby chasers have at it. Also in before some guy here goes on the dude in the video in the shorts.

Same here. I think shes hot but seems like a stuck up bitch in real life
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:26:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Some of you guys would stick your junk in a woodpile if you thought there was a snake in it.

Some ugly women?? posted up in GD.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:28:19 AM EDT
[#14]
chick needs to stop supersizing her meals
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:29:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:33:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:42:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because she looks like a fucking stick. No curves whatsoever. Pretty face but thats about it.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:09:36 AM EDT
[#18]
I mentioned maria brink in a post last week.  She is my favorite by far.  Those thighs.  Ill be in my bunk...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:31:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:34:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Man, that looks like it would be a lot of fun to ride. I don't know if I'd want any of my friends seeing me do it though.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Man, that looks like it would be a lot of fun to ride. I don't know if I'd want any of my friends seeing me do it though.....

if it were Meghan Trainor, I wouldn't give a shit who caught me riding.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:38:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently Miss Swift is super nice in real life, though. I read a thing about how she stalked her fans' twitter feeds to see what their interests were and where they lived, and then delivered presents to her biggest fans.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:38:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And sings like shit too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's a fat ass and not that good looking.

And sings like shit too.

This.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:57:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Her song makes me want to icepick my eardrums and she reminds me too much of my sister.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:02:28 AM EDT
[#24]
She starts her tour next month.  Don't miss out
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:10:46 AM EDT
[#25]
I would tongue-punch her in the fart box.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:49:15 AM EDT
[#26]

Not hot but not bad.

Engineering College 7.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:03:59 AM EDT
[#27]
You know why this thread is lacking in hot Meghan Trainor pictures?

Because there aren't any..

She has a song about having a big ass and being thick.

Good luck finding a picture of her in anything that might show her "curves"

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:06:06 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

We know you're partial to Ke$ha, sorry
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:07:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She's a fat ass and not that good looking.
View Quote

That has never stopped me from beating the brakes off those girls.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:20:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Her music sucks but her voice seems like it could be good, given good music to sing (as with most current artists). But still would bang.

Not saying she's the hottest chick I've ever seen, or hotter than the chicks I've banged to date, just saying would bang.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:40:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Need to see her naked to decide.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:14:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll take one for the team. Just the kind of guy I am.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:24:08 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll take one for the team. Just the kind of guy I am.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/coolsteve69/tumblr_n72yd0UL971qd4z2ko1_500_zpsllqaal7t.gif
Yup sweater on as usual.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:24:42 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We know you're partial to Ke$ha, sorry
I'm not sure who that is.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:31:50 AM EDT
[#35]
eh, why not
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:34:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
eh, why not
View Quote

Your avatar is awesome!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:39:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Your avatar is awesome!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
eh, why not

Your avatar is awesome!

Lol..thanks.  I couldn't stop laughing at it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:42:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Liberals doing their once every other year "let's act like we care about fat chicks" bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She actually pissed off a bunch of libtards by doing exactly what liberals claim they want women to do (be confident in your body type, etc).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_About_That_Bass
Anti-feminism claims[edit]
The song's lyrics became a subject of controversy among music critics who felt that the song did not promote a positive body image as Trainor intended.[32][73] Trainor was accused of anti-feminism, cultural appropriation and shaming thin women in the song, namely in the lyrics "bringing booty back / Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches that," and "Yeah my mama she told me don't worry about your size / She says, 'Boys like a little more booty to hold at night.'"[73][74] In a publication by The Daily Telegraph, Olivia O'Niell analyzed, "If the song's 908,000 likes on YouTube and Meghan's 90,000 followers on Twitter are anything to go by, it would seem that the message most people are taking away from the hit is a positive one".[75] However, O'Niell went on to highlight that the lyrics "have outraged some listeners, with YouTube comments criticizing Trainor for her 'thinly veiled hypocrisy'".[75] Kris Ex of Complex said that the track "jacked both the stereotyped body priorities of black beauty and the codes of black slang".[76] Naomi Schaefer Riley of the New York Post dubbed the song as "faux empowerment" and wrote, "Meghan Trainor is trying to pull a fast one on impressionable adolescent girls, and feminists want her to know she's not going to get away with it."[77]

Kelsey McKinney of Vox felt that some verses in "All About That Bass" uplifted ideas of body positivity and self-worth while destroying those ideals in others by putting down other women.[73] Jezebel writer Hillary Crosley explained, "When you say that you're not a size two, but you're still desirable to men in a way that sounds like you're making up for the fact that you're not a size two, you're still adhering to the beauty standards your lyrics purport to be against".[78] Feministing's Chloe Angyal felt that what made "All About That Bass" problematic was its limited definition of loving one's body, and dismissed its body image promotional ideal of "You can love it as long as men love it, and you can love it by putting down other women's bodies".[79] L.V. Anderson of Slate felt "All About That Bass" sent a "sexist, faux-feminist message".[22] He dismissed the track's lyrics for reinforcing the idea that women existed for the pleasure of men, and being desired by a man is crucial to a woman's self-worth, writing "It says it's all about that bass, but it seems it's really all about the boys."[22] Chris Molanphy of the same publication shared Anderson's view and wrote that the song elevated men's love of women's bottoms above women's own appreciation of them.[24] HitFix's Katie Hasty felt that the track's lyrical message was flawed in its execution, writing: "'My mama told me...' is a cliché that works well with this style of pop song. But, to paraphrase, 'body acceptance comes from the sexual desires of men and not from within' means your mom needs to take a different tack."[80] A writer for ChicagoNow questioned Trainor's "dangerous" tactic of shaming thin women to uplift full figured women with song, and opined, "Insulting any body type—even if it is the 'standard'—is wrong".[81] The Independent writer Yomi Adegoke said that the song's replacement of one ideal with another was a poor representation of body positivity, and felt that its enforcement that "real men love curves" was insulting.[82]

In response to the anti-feminism claims, Trainor stated in an interview with Billboard: "I don't consider myself a feminist, but I'm down for my first opportunity to say something to the world to be so meaningful. If you asked me, 'What do you want to say?' it would be, 'Love yourself more.'"[4] During a televised interview with NBC's Today, Trainor stated, "I didn't work this hard to hate on skinny people, I wrote the song to help my body confidence —and to help others."[6] PopMatters writer Evan Sawdey defended the song, writing, "This song is so positive, so energetic, and so universal—it's something people of all shapes and sizes can get behind".[26] Beejoli Shah of The Guardian felt that the "skinny shaming" were unneccessary and opined that Trainor's conversation about her body helped normalize teenage anxieties. Shah went on to say, "If 'All About That Bass' is a body-acceptance anthem for big girls, relax: pretty much everything else in the canon of pop for the last six decades has been a an ode to the skinny girls".[60] Caroline Sullivan of the same publication wrote that the fact critics took offense to the song's lyrical content, manifested the delicacy of the issue of body image.[10] Trainor further defended the concept of the song in an interview with Popjustice:

Oh God man, I don't criticise skinny people! I would never shame a skinny person! I don't know who would want to. I guess they stop listening immediately after I say 'skinny bitches' and just turn it off. But I say, '...just kidding, I know even you think you are fat'. For instance, I have skinny friends and some of them will stand in front of the mirror and go, 'eugh, I'm just like so big'. And I'm standing there going, 'Jesus! If you’re big then what am I!?' That’s not right. So I was just saying that. There was a huge Twitter account that made a blog about 'this is a body shaming song'. I was like, 'oh my goodness, okaaay...' I don't get it. No, I would never shame a skinny person. It makes no sense.[12]

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:44:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/blog_post_349_width/2011/10/meghan_mccain_a_p.jpg

Meghan McCain: Much prettier face and stacked like a Super Freighter leaving Shanghai for Los Angeles.

View Quote

HOLY SHIT WHO THE FUCK DO WANT
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:55:06 AM EDT
[#40]
There's a land whale inside her screaming to get out
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:00:40 AM EDT
[#41]
No.  All the gals I dig are 5'8" to 5'11 115-130.  Is what it is. Takes all kinds, more power to the dudes who dig on that build.
Same song, but with skill and a cutie singer...

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:01:37 AM EDT
[#42]
I think it's pretty clear,
she ain't no size 2.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:03:01 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I think it's pretty clear,

she ain't no size 2.
View Quote
Maybe a size 2^10

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:16:47 AM EDT
[#44]
[b]Quoted:[/b7]

View Quote

Ftmfw.

Txl
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:39:37 AM EDT
[#45]
I make her a real world 7.5, GD 5.  Got some thighs on her though.  And she has about a 1.5 delta in her rating depending on whether she doing that open-mouthed, I'm-so-surprised-'cause-my-boyfriend-just-popped-out-of-my-birthday-cake-nekkid smile I see in some of her pictures or just has her mouth closed.

Bottom line: Christina Hendricks need not lie awake nights worrying that I'm gonna transfer my chick crush to Ms. Trainor.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:41:48 AM EDT
[#46]
She looks disturbingly like an ex from hell, so no.  Not a chance.  If she got close to me, I'd taco punch her.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:49:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/blog_post_349_width/2011/10/meghan_mccain_a_p.jpg

John McCain's daughter.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I make her a real world 7.5, GD 5.  Got some thighs on her though.  And she has about a 1.5 delta in her rating depending on whether she doing that open-mouthed, I'm-so-surprised-'cause-my-boyfriend-just-popped-out-of-my-birthday-cake-nekkid smile I see in some of her pictures or just has her mouth closed.

Bottom line: Christina Hendricks need not lie awake nights worrying that I'm gonna transfer my chick crush to Ms. Trainor.
View Quote

Okay... I would dump T swift for that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Some of you guys would stick your junk in a woodpile if you thought there was a snake in it.

Some ugly women?? posted up in GD.
View Quote

i guess you only date super models like the majority of gd. can you post a pic of your 30 ars, ferrari and current super model girlfriend? before you come out of moms basement remember to change your t shirt since its turned orange from all the cheetos dust.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:07:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Hulk smash....i would
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top