Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:18:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks about right.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe he wasn't invited.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:31:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Zero just fired the Secret Service top brass; I doubt anyone with the authority/ability to plan such a trip on short notice was available or willing to cooperate.

No reason they couldn't have sent Pew-Pew boy Biden... he's expendable.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Zero just fired the Secret Service top brass; I doubt anyone with the authority/ability to plan such a trip on short notice was available or willing to cooperate.

View Quote

biden always was nothing but impeachment insurance.  zero and the anti-American left needs him now more than ever.  May eternal fuck be upon them all.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:42:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe he wasn't invited.
View Quote

He only had 36 hours to give the RSVP. It was on a weekend. Everybody's free time was spoken for. Biden's. Kerry's. Everybody's.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:44:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Looks about right.
View Quote

He was probably hitting the golf course after this.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

I could have planned that trip.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:49:56 PM EDT
[#8]
FBHO
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Not that I don't hate the man, but why give him crap for this? Who cares that he didn't go to a unity walk? It was a "make me feel good" distraction from reality. What would his attendance at that rally actually accomplish? He doesn't care that those people were killed and his idea of making it better is to ban all guns.

What happened was a tragedy, but if all the politicians are doing to do to prevent it from happening again is light some candles, sing kumbaya, and call for tighter restrictions on guns then frankly, I don't give a damn if he went or not.

In fact, we'd be better off if he stopped showing up to work as well.

If anyone I loved was shot in the face by a jihadist tomorrow, the last person I would want at the funeral would be Obama.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

All that I glean from that type of an excuse is that the administration is so incompetent that it can't plan a trip to France.
If they fire the woman that leads Obama to the restroom does he just wet his pants?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not that I don't hate the man, but why give him crap for this? Who cares that he didn't go to a unity walk? It was a "make me feel good" distraction from reality. What would his attendance at that rally actually accomplish? He doesn't care that those people were killed and his idea of making it better is to ban all guns.

What happened was a tragedy, but if all the politicians are doing to do to prevent it from happening again is light some candles, sing kumbaya, and call for tighter restrictions on guns then frankly, I don't give a damn if he went or not.

View Quote

state events like this come with the job, just like the free golf and Hawaii vacations.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He only had 36 hours to give the RSVP. It was on a weekend. Everybody's free time was spoken for. Biden's. Kerry's. Everybody's.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he wasn't invited.

'Sorry World, I would love to join you but I have had this golf outing planned in advance for a whole week'

The reality is that it was just more muslim appeasement by Obama.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If anyone I loved was shot in the face by a jihadist tomorrow, the last person I would want at the funeral would be Obama.
View Quote

Because it very visually shows that Obama isn't leading in the world and he doesn't care about fighting terror; that is what the people need to know and this is a great way to show them how shitty Obama and his people are at their jobs.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:03:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

By not going zero has announced that he has chosen sides.  The side of the murdering ROPers.  zero isn't even pretending to be pro-American any more.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
'Sorry World, I would love to join you but I have had this golf outing planned in advance for a whole week'

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe he wasn't invited.

He's done other things on short notice.

It was more than just a feel good event. I did not approve of the symbolism of the event, it would have been frowned upon by muslims and that is what bothered him.

Sometimes acts, even "feel good" ones speak more symbolically than in words. He spoke loud and clear.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:04:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Best answer I saw was that only WORLD leaders were invited. So zero was left to watch football.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

You know that 2% milk isn't just milk watered down to 2% don't you?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:06:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

All that I glean from that type of an excuse is that the administration is so incompetent that it can't plan a trip to France.
If they fire the woman that leads Obama to the restroom does he just wet his pants?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most people look at this and see a lovely Paris street with historic buildings.

Secret service sees sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It was more than just a feel good event. I did not approve of the symbolism of the event, it would have been frowned upon by muslims and that is what bothered him.

Sometimes acts, even "feel good" ones speak more symbolically than in words. He spoke loud and clear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe he wasn't invited.

it was more than a feel good thing , it was a stand up and be counted thing , he remained seated .

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Between the 4 NFL games, college championship and first golf tournament of the year, he had no time to spare.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, a plane will also take off from a giant treadmill.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
it was more than a feel good thing , it was a stand up and be counted thing , he remained seated .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he wasn't invited.

What are the real people in Europe saying about his absence?  We know what the talking heads on the TV are saying.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
What are the real people in Europe saying about his absence?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

nobody cares , he stopped being important long ago

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but sadly true
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:32:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he wasn't invited.

he didn't even bother to vote "Present".
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree with what you said.  I would not have gone either.  I would have shown solidarity in other ways.  Like taking actions to help the French instead of words..  Feel good events do nothing.  

But Obama is a buffoon and by not doing anything elso openly to support the French he looks like a dolt.  Because he is one.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Anything that might be seen as a criticism of Islam in any way will be avoided by him like the plague.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/PbwINUL.jpg

Secret service sees sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which didn't bother 40 other heads of state. The office has been lessened by focusing on the protection of the person.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

The fact that they have to practically keep that fucker on a leash and he's probably too stupid to even feed himself is the reason why they keep that asshole hidden under a rock.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think FBHO would be way down the priority list of terrorist targets compared to the other leaders that were in attendance.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#31]
An absolute embarrassment for this country.  Why there isn't an outcry by the population is beyond me but I guess, 'who cares'?  No wonder we are down the shitter.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe it is because his side lost that round...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:53:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Yup, that hit the nail oh the head.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Between the 4 NFL games, college championship and first golf tournament of the year, he had no time to spare.
View Quote

I bet AF-1 has Direct TV and a DVR.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Anything that might be seen as a criticism of Islam in any way will be avoided by him like the plague.
View Quote

True. So true.

Now he's more than willing to give criticism for Islam. But against...no.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top