Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2014 2:03:08 PM EDT
http://abc13.com/society/woman-fired-after-mexican-flag-confrontation/328499/

A political activist has lost her job and says she's been getting threats after posting a video of her confronting a homeowner about a Mexican flag went viral.
View Quote

Since posting the video, Capps says she's been getting threats from people who call her a racist. She claims she's simply a patriot.
View Quote

Capps also says she was fired from a local real estate company after posting the video.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Should have minded her own business. Their yard, their rules.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup. Also racist.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#3]
What a dumbass
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck it, I'm moving to Mexico.

I demand that they speak English around me, that they have social services geared toward my people, write all of their signs in English, and I want free housing, free medical, free education for my children along with free food. In addition I want a cell phone, free bus passes, and additional monthly incentives for each and every kid my wife can squat out.

What, no?

You fucking racist fucks in Mexico thinking they don't have to pay for my welfare. No hablo inlges? Woah there buddy- you address me as Mr. America in English and I want everything for free in your country, because after all- I crossed your border illegally and I deserve it. Me, my ten children, and every fucking cousin I have with their kids as well. Now make sure you offer a section in your local grocer offering my ethnic American food.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I demand that they speak English around me, that they have social services geared toward my people, write all of their signs in English, and I want free housing, free medical, free education for my children along with free food. In addition I want a cell phone, free bus passes, and additional monthly incentives for each and every kid my wife can squat out.

What, no?

You fucking racist fucks in Mexico thinking they don't have to pay for my welfare. No hablo inlges? Woah there buddy- you address me as Mr. America in English and I want everything for free in your country, because after all- I crossed your border illegally and I deserve it. Me, my ten children, and every fucking cousin I have with their kids as well. Now make sure you offer a section in your local grocer offering my ethnic American food.  

View Quote

Who's troll account is this?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:37:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I flew an Irish flag on St Patty's day.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck Mexico. It is a shit stain of a country.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:38:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Was the flag alone?

I imagine most people would care less as long as it wasn't above the American flag on the pole.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're clearly a commie america hater
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:40:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Piss poor neighbor is piss poor. They should have been invaded punished by the US years ago.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#11]
CA is pretty much Mexico.

You don't go against the grain of commiefornia.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

We like Ireland so it's ok.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, sucks for her I guess but nobody's rights were violated.

If she had minded her own business nothing would have happened.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stupid games, stupid prizes.

She wanted attention, she got it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What, no?

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:48:32 PM EDT
[#16]
If they love the country where they came from so much, why are they here?  This country is filling up with people who have no love for it, just here to get the freebees and suck it dry.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck it, I'm moving to MexicoCrossing the border of The United States ILLEGALLY .

I demand that they speak English SPANISH around me, that they have social services geared toward my people, write all of their signs in EnglishSPANISH, and I want free housing, free medical, free education for my children along with free food. In addition I want a cell phone, free bus passes, and additional monthly incentives for each and every kid my wife can squat out.

What, no?

I have no idea. But with a couple of minor changes. The above applies to the USA.
As far as the flag goes. I don't care about it. They can fly whatever flag they like.
But I do care about the above changed paragraph!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What, no?

Spot on though!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If they love the country where they came from so much, why are they here?  This country is filling up with people who have no love for it, just here to get the freebees and suck it dry.
View Quote

How do you feel about so-called Confederate flags being flown...?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#20]
This is fucking stupid.

-We have a MAJOR immigration problem in this country
-Welfare and citizen's benefits for illegals is fucking stupid

Someone who is proud of their heritage flying the flag of their home country shouldn't even register on anyone's give a shit meter. Let's fix the ACTUAL problems.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#21]

"This is the United States. So why are you flying a Mexican flag in your front yard?"

Um, because it's the United States?

It's a free country hon.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#23]
I bet she would go apeshit at the Irish bar I sometimes patronize.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#24]

No illegals, no burritos? How beautiful of a world would that be.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree with TxRabbitBane and TheKhan.  First Amendment Freedom of Speech.  I want to fly the Bonnie Blue and most folks don't know what it is. Need to get one first.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#26]
At my wedding the U.S. Flag was flown center, the Flag of Mexico to the right, and the State of Ohio flag to the left. I thought it was a very nice gesture, as my wedding was in Mexico City.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:36:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:41:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What a stupid fucking bitch.  

View Quote

A-fucking-men.

No laws broken, no legs broken, no pockets picked, GTFO the property and quit harassing people.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Spot on though!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spot on though!

I thought it was well done.  Maybe some more fuck words but overall not a bad effort.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What, no?

http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.3763162.8344/sticker,375x360.png

I can make my own damn burritos!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:49:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True; but in America there is the freedom to fly whatever flag one chooses on their own property.

Unless there's an HOA involved.

The woman was out of line.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:51:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Political activist?  If only she'd of been a community organizer, she would be just fine.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#35]
she is an idiot. A complete babbling slobbering retard.

I see Mexican flags, Irish flags, Italian flags, Macedonian flags, the Union Jack, Georgian republic flags and some that I don't quite know what country they are from here in Central Ohio.

I think she got fired because she hurts the image of her employer. Good firing in my mind.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What, no?

http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.3763162.8344/sticker,375x360.png

Seriously...not like it's a big secret.  Bet you could teach a Scot to make them with about 10 minutes of instruction. (Might look more like haggis though).  Oh, or wait... maybe Mexicans who came here legally.   GTFO.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#37]
I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but after watching the video her stupidty is beyond dispute.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#38]
A lot of real estate agents are bored, middle-aged women.  A lot of these women are either on psychotropic medication or in dire need of it.

I know.  I deal with them daily.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#39]
It's not the Mexican flags that are the problem. They're here legally, at least.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't know if she should have done that, or done it the way she did.  But I'm getting a little tired of all of these people getting fired for something that 1) has nothing to do with their job, and 2) is not a big deal.  Especially since it's one way.  If she had an American flag and was harassed for it, would the Mexicans who harassed her lose their job?  Enough it enough.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

True; but in America there is the freedom to fly whatever flag one chooses on their own property.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're free to fly whatever flag you want in this country, but that doesn't mean you won't draw ire from others.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:22:35 PM EDT
[#42]
This woman is a retard.

Good on her for getting fired.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

The truth must never be spoken.  It's racist to tell the truth
Let's.
But I wouldn't be running my mouth at people in their yard.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Damn messicans!

Now their getting our American citizens fired!

* I agree the US flag should be flown on top of Mexican flag.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Damn messicans!

Now their getting our American citizens fired!

* I agree the US flag should be flown on top of Mexican flag.

View Quote

They... took her job?

Dey tuk her jerb!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#46]
I bet she wouldn't have said shit if it was a German flag or Puerto Rican flag.

That being said, Mexico is one of planet earth's many feces expelling orifices.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:30:39 AM EDT
[#47]

We're coming tonight.....

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:36:15 AM EDT
[#48]
The neighborhood 'busy body bitch' strikes again.

Real life troll trolls and gets fired for it. Zero fucks given.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:41:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What, no?

View Quote

So I take it that you believe in the 2nd amendment but not the 1st?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:48:37 AM EDT
[#50]
it is nice that she has found some sympathizers here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top